GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

1 hour ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

It literally takes 10 minutes to walk around a stadium though lol. Maybe I'm harsh, I work 12 hr nights, constantly on my feet looking after people, hardly get a break :lol:

I hear you...I myself am an active person by nature, and like being active...so...

Side note, I've just finished making toasted marshmallow chocolate chip vanilla ice cream. Yum. Waiting for it to freeze and set for few hours before digging in time :D

• Like 2

Ok so I had a weird dream last night, I saw that I am at Izzy's house, which was basically my old house, so I sat on the sofa, it was just in ok condition, but the funny thing was that it had Izzy's picture printed all over it and it was written "Where's Izzy?" next to it lol.

I asked him that what is the reason why he is not not a part of a reunion, I was taking a video for proof that I actually met Izzy, but well he din't give a proper reply, then his wife also came, she looked pretty good, she looked similar to Kate Beckinsale. 

She talked to me a little, just general things, nothing related to GNR.

Then well Slash also came, I was happy to see him, I asked him why Izzy is not a part of the reunion, but he din't give a proper answer, he seemed VERY drunk. 

Then they said they need to rest/sleep, so the 3 of them went up in the bedroom, I followed them quietly, then I peeked in the bedroom, Izzy's wife was laying down in between Slash and Izzy, Slash was basically having sex with her. I was like WTF is going on, I din't say out loud, just said it in my head. 

Then well they came down, I asked Izzy if he could sing a few GNR songs, so he took his guitar, but he din't sing any song properly, he just sang one line of each GNR songs, I remember him singing 14 years and Think about you, but just one line of it, I was trying to take a video, but his wife and Slash were blocking my view.

Slash was so drunk that he just laid down on the floor, I asked him if he is ok, but he was just mumbling and telling me to lay down on the floor too. Then he got up and Izzy's wife laid down on the floor and Slash told me to lay down with her. I was like WTF is wrong with you people.

So well thats what I remember from the dream, it was so fucking weird. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, SerenityScorp said:

So now We know (or already know from the start) tht TB(including Del) isnt good. What about Dizzy?

Dizzy will do whatever Axl will tell him. He is a Yes man or well more like a Slave. 

I guess thats why Duff and Slash are getting along so great with Melissa, but Dizzy remains ignored. 

2 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

Dizzy will do whatever Axl will tell him. He is a Yes man or well more like a Slave. 

I guess thats why Duff and Slash are getting along so great with Melissa, but Dizzy remains ignored. 

I dont wanna say He is like a Slave, Yes Man is more appropriate. Cause He isnt forced to follow Axl.

But is He like TB N' Del?

Edited by SerenityScorp

2 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

So I guess He still okay

But he does whatever Axl says, he cannot make his own decisions, he doesn't have the balls to speak out, he says everything just to please Axl.

He is the weakest link, he is Dizzy Reed.....

1 minute ago, SerenityScorp said:

Well at least He isnt bad influemce for Axl like TB N' Del

Yeah he isn't. I won't say Del is that big of a bad influence, he is a Yes man too, yeah he has said and done things in the past which were wrong like stopping Steven from entering the show or talking crap about Slash. 

But TB controls Axl much more. 

3 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

Yeah he isn't. I won't say Del is that big of a bad influence, he is a Yes man too, yeah he has said and done things in the past which were wrong like stopping Steven from entering the show or talking crap about Slash. 

But TB controls Axl much more. 

Axl needs help from Duff

Hope they didnt read this :smiley-confused2:

But maybe it will bring Dexter back to here again :ph34r:

Edited by SerenityScorp

19 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

Axl needs help from Duff

Hope they didnt read this :smiley-confused2:

But maybe it will bring Dexter back to here again :ph34r:

I had a nosy through Fernandos Instagram. Have you seen all of the cars and bikes he has? He's got more than your average rock star. He must be on more money than the hired hands In the band! And judging by all his holiday pics and what he does in his spare time, managing Axl is something he does very little of. His IG isn't private so I don't feel bad for looking, just a bit sickened. 

• Like 2

So Team Brazil is managing GNR or Axl or both? I wonder how weird it must be for Duff, but especially for Slash, to work with them. They didnt have nice things to say about Slash back in the days and now they are crawling up his ass more or less (maybe just to please Axl, who knows).

@Slash787 Dude, you've got some weird dreams :lol: And sorry to say it, but you sort of had a sex dream involving guys from the band, this place must be messing with you head lol.

5 hours ago, stella said:

Wait up, is he actually the person pictured in his avatar? That's fun.

Nah, I think wasted's some guy living in China. I think I remember him talking in some thread about that and about Chinese food or something.

11 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I had a nosy through Fernandos Instagram. Have you seen all of the cars and bikes he has? He's got more than your average rock star. He must be on more money than the hired hands In the band! And judging by all his holiday pics and what he does in his spare time, managing Axl is something he does very little of. His IG isn't private so I don't feel bad for looking, just a bit sickened. 

Yes and all bought with Axl's money :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: Many people have said Axl is very generous, he probably pays Beta, Fernando and the rest of TB veeeeeery very well. Way more than they deserve.

And who knows, maybe they're also messing with Axl's finances in other ways. What Mara here said wouldn't surprise me at all:

17 hours ago, Mararoyce said:

Regarding TB having financial control over Axl's $ - I work in the entertainment biz myself, with finances. There is a rule amongst studios that you can't work with your family. There has been issues in the past of families syphoning money, easily done, books are easily cooked. I'm not saying it's happening, but it puts Axl in a very vulnerable situation.

22 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

@Lumikki There are quite a lot of times Marc mentions how controlling Beta is, from having things deleted from Jarmos GNR forum about Slash and Duff so Axl won't see what they've said (good things) to her role in his fall out with Axl. He emailed her about his book assuming she would tell Axl, she didn't and then he found out in a bit of a shitty way, and they fell out :( he said Beta doesn't like him because she thinks he talks shit. It's all there in Canter Banter, very interesting. He uses the word "controlling" an awful lot when it comes to TB and Axl. 

This part really creeps me out. Why would Beta tell Jarmo to delete Duff and Slash saying NICE THINGS about Axl so that Axl won't see them? There is no non-sinister explanation for this. If she told Jarmo to delete mentions of Sluff saying mean things about Axl, you could argue that she only did that so Axl wouldn't get upset by it. But telling him to delete good stuff? Must mean she doesn't want Axl to see them being nice to him and risk Axl getting back in touch with them for some reason.

Edited by Frey
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Those are cars are REALLY Expensive.

Dizzy who is in the band since 1990, even he wouldn't be able to afford them. 

• Like 1