GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

14 minutes ago, Frey said:

This part really creeps me out. Why would Beta tell Jarmo to delete Duff and Slash saying NICE THINGS about Axl so that Axl won't see them? There is no non-sinister explanation for this. If she told Jarmo to delete mentions of Sluff saying mean things about Axl, you could argue that she only did that so Axl wouldn't get upset by it. But telling him to delete good stuff? Must mean she doesn't want Axl to see them being nice to him and risk Axl getting back in touch with them for some reason.

In my country there's a saying "Thinking badly of others is a sin but often you're right" it seems to me they didn't want Slash and Duff back into Axl's life too, they were afraid of their influence on him, maybe, as in he would listen to sluff and not TB?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, cheesecake said:

@Frey What nice things did Duff and Slash post on HTGTH (they both had accounts there? Well..I never...) about Axl that Beta told Jarmo to remove?

It was Marc Canter who said he thinks it's Beta who gets Jarmo to remove anything about Slash and Duff, even good things. Apparently a lot of things got/get deleted there, and for no real reason, because they aren't anything negative or a lot of the time had nothing to do with Axl. But they were deleted anyway, and Jarmo gets free tickets and passes. I'll see if I can't find the actual quote of what he said. 

17 minutes ago, giuls said:

In my country there's a saying "Thinking badly of others is a sin but often you're right" it seems to me they didn't want Slash and Duff back into Axl's life too, they were afraid of their influence on him, maybe, as in he would listen to sluff and not TB?

Yeah that wouldn't surprise me.

13 minutes ago, cheesecake said:

@Frey What nice things did Duff and Slash post on HTGTH (they both had accounts there? Well..I never...) about Axl that Beta told Jarmo to remove?

I don't know, I don't hang out at that awful place lol. I was just replying to what @MillionsOfSpiders mentioned Marc saying.

But I think both Marc and @MillionsOfSpiders are trustworthy lol, so I don't doubt what they're saying.

And NO, I don't think Sluff had accounts at HTGTH :lol:The way I understood it, Beta just made Jarmo delete mentions of Slash and Duff saying nice things. Like in interviews and stuff. So some user on HTGTH posts a new interview with Slash for example, Slash says something nice in it about Axl (like he did sometimes) and then Beta told Jarmo to delete that.

You can read through Canter Banter I guess if you want to know exactly what Marc said about that topic.

1 hour ago, RooSaa said:

So Team Brazil is managing GNR or Axl or both? I wonder how weird it must be for Duff, but especially for Slash, to work with them. They didnt have nice things to say about Slash back in the days and now they are crawling up his ass more or less (maybe just to please Axl, who knows).

I think we don't really know how exactly this whole thing works (at least I don't). But I think Sluff still got their own managers too.

Edited by Frey
  • Like 2

On 24.08.2016 г. at 1:15 AM, stella said:

Yeah, because mocking and disregarding someone's lack of family and toxic upbringing are awesome! Seriously?!

Stella,how old are you? Everything you say here is far too sweet to be true. We all love Axl and wish him all the best, but the truth is what it is.:cry: ce6d39520f5bff5d67e884e4ae2cd205.jpg

On 24.08.2016 г. at 2:13 AM, Frey said:

Dude, harsh.

I don't really see what there is to disagree with that part of the post. Even I agreed with that part when I read it :lol: I'm not surprised Axl is clinging to TB like that and I'm glad he has found something close to what he always wanted. I just wish he'd found a better, less questionable family than them.

I wish the same, but we have what we have:

a lonely rich man + a big poor Brazilian family obsessed by their "American dream''= ?

For me, the answer is obvious. Резултат с изображение за he is a sack of money

Edited by Lanna

30 minutes ago, giuls said:

I'm seriously glad Sluff are back

26 minutes ago, cheesecake said:

Nah they don't have accounts there, but Beta forced Jarmo to removed nice things being said about Slash and Duff. 

Similar thing happened here when it was under the rule of Madison and Eric. 

Jarmo's place has been heavily censored and before here also it used to be censored, I was not here that time, but I know that many people got banned cause of stupid reasons, so this place has become so much better now. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Lanna said:

Stella,how old are you? Everything you say here is far too sweet to be true. We all love Axl and wish him all the best, but the truth is what it is.:cry: 

Yeah, thts because We love Axl tht We want TB to stay away from Axl

So, I wonder if Admin allowed this kind of discussion?

8 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

Nah they don't have accounts there, but Beta forced Jarmo to removed nice things being said about Slash and Duff. 

Similar thing happened here when it was under the rule of Madison and Eric. 

Jarmo's place has been heavily censored and before here also it used to be censored, I was not here that time, but I know that many people got banned cause of stupid reasons, so this place has become so much better now. 

Well, I almost got banned because of stupid reasons :ph34r:

I hope They didnt ban Me because I say this :smiley-confused2:

Edited by SerenityScorp

@MillionsOfSpiders @Frey @Slash787 oh okay...sorry I misunderstood Frey' s post. Now that I'm enlightened LOL I know what you mean. 

I don't have an account over there at Jarmo's but I've been there like a couple of times before and yeah it's a place where ass-kissers and floor wipers are welcomed...although I did come across some posts that criticized Jarmo himself there haha..prolly got deleted once he read them.

From what I've read here...HTGTH, when it was first set up...was quite a healthy place to discuss stuff and Jarmo wasn't like how he is now. Somewhere along the way....he changed and became authoritarian toward any criticism (even constructive ones) toward Axl. 

I love Axl and I want great things to happen to him. Nobody's perfect so all of us need someone to critique us so we can improve and strive for the better.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

I can't find it, but a few years ago there was a rally where everyone was dressed as Slash lol 

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

I can't find it, but a few years ago there was a rally where everyone was dressed as Slash lol 

Bet, It will be weird if He was there to see tht 

You know, I wonder if the story of Axl telling a Fans tht He is alone, He have no Fans anymore, etc *I forgot wht He said* some of it is part of TB too, I mean judging they never allowed Axl's Friends from the past meet Him, N' I think I heard they throw/ripped something tht given by Fans too

I know its wrong to blame TB for everything but all of this makes Me Thinking about tht

Edited by SerenityScorp

1 hour ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I have an account at HTGTH, iwas on that board before this one. It's pretty well known for being censored :lol:

To the point of being ridiculous.  You couldn't offer the slightest criticism or opposing view without being deleted.  Even if you pointed out things that were plainly factual.

The sky is blue.  No  it isn't!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, cheesecake said:

From what I've read here...HTGTH, when it was first set up...was quite a healthy place to discuss stuff and Jarmo wasn't like how he is now. Somewhere along the way....he changed and became authoritarian toward any criticism (even constructive ones) toward Axl.

"Somewhere along the way"?! :lol:

It changed when TB/Axl contacted Jarmo and made him part of the entourage. Before that Jarmo was just a fan with a fan site, so HTGTH was just a fan forum like any other.

But then TB made Jarmo their bitch and Jarmo had to turn HTGTH into the Axl ass-licking dictatorship it is today, or he would have risked being kicked out of Axl's entourage again. Obviously Jarmo likes being part of the gravy train and so he does whatever they tell him to.

Here's a funny cartoon about it (made by the lady who made all these other funny cartoons that were posted here some time ago).

I'll only link to it because I don't wanna get banned for dissing Jarmo or something:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGpwC3erKBg

52 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

Bet, It will be weird if He was there to see tht 

You know, I wonder if the story of Axl telling a Fans tht He is alone, He have no Fans anymore, etc *I forgot wht He said* some of it is part of TB too, I mean judging they never allowed Axl's Friends from the past meet Him, N' I think I heard they throw/ripped something tht given by Fans too

I know its wrong to blame TB for everything but all of this makes Me Thinking about tht

Well yeah, obviously Axl would have been less lonely with all his old friends around. One more thing to blame TB for.

Why did you nearly get banned btw @SerenityScorp ??

Edited by Frey
  • Like 1