GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

3 hours ago, Frey said:

Dude, you've got some weird dreams :lol: And sorry to say it, but you sort of had a sex dream involving guys from the band, this place must be messing with you head lol.

@Slash787 Oh boy, the only sex dream with gnr I've ever had was when Axl fucked with my feelings ;)

Tomorrow a new chapter of Axl's Adventures in Angusland starts :headbang:

Výsledek obrázku pro brian johnson facepalm

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Slash787 said:

Ok so I had a weird dream last night, I saw that I am at Izzy's house, which was basically my old house, so I sat on the sofa, it was just in ok condition, but the funny thing was that it had Izzy's picture printed all over it and it was written "Where's Izzy?" next to it lol.

I asked him that what is the reason why he is not not a part of a reunion, I was taking a video for proof that I actually met Izzy, but well he din't give a proper reply, then his wife also came, she looked pretty good, she looked similar to Kate Beckinsale. 

She talked to me a little, just general things, nothing related to GNR.

Then well Slash also came, I was happy to see him, I asked him why Izzy is not a part of the reunion, but he din't give a proper answer, he seemed VERY drunk. 

Then they said they need to rest/sleep, so the 3 of them went up in the bedroom, I followed them quietly, then I peeked in the bedroom, Izzy's wife was laying down in between Slash and Izzy, Slash was basically having sex with her. I was like WTF is going on, I din't say out loud, just said it in my head. 

Then well they came down, I asked Izzy if he could sing a few GNR songs, so he took his guitar, but he din't sing any song properly, he just sang one line of each GNR songs, I remember him singing 14 years and Think about you, but just one line of it, I was trying to take a video, but his wife and Slash were blocking my view.

Slash was so drunk that he just laid down on the floor, I asked him if he is ok, but he was just mumbling and telling me to lay down on the floor too. Then he got up and Izzy's wife laid down on the floor and Slash told me to lay down with her. I was like WTF is wrong with you people.

So well thats what I remember from the dream, it was so fucking weird. 

LOL 

I've had GN'R related dreams a few times too :D

Around the time the whole reunion thing was just getting started I had a dream that I was waiting on a bus at the bus station and it was pretty dark and cloudy/rainy, I can't even remember it now, like in some horror movie. And while I was standing there trying not to get wet a streetcar passed by right in front of me. It was pretty empty but when I saw better, guess who was in there? -GN'R.

When I saw it, I got excited and nervous and the first thing that came to my mind was ''Is izzy there?'' When they got really close I could see Slash was standing and talking to someone, and right behind them was Axl, who was sitting and who looked like Axl from '89 and he was singing. And right next to him someone was playing an acoustic guitar, so I stood on my toes so I can see better and there he was- Izzy! I was pretty relieved that I saw him together with them and at that very point the streetcar stopped and the door oppened. I was thinking if I should get in or not, and just when I was about to get in I changed my mind and decided not to interupt them cause they probably wanted privacy and thought they might be writing new music :lol:

I had a dream about them again after that, but I can't remember that one. It's interesting how our minds work. At that time there was a lot of speculation who's involved in reunion and who's not and whether Izzy will be there in Vegas etc. so it did not surprise me at all that I had dreamt it. 

Also, once I dreamed that I went on some kind of a school trip or something (lol) with my friends and we checked in a hotel pretty late in the evening, and just when we started partying, going from one room to other a man who was seemingly pissed off got out of his room and started yelling at people to be quiet cause he wants to sleep/rest. It was Axl :lol: So I was thinking to myself he didn't have to be such a jerk, but at the same time I was so glad that at least I was able to see him in real, and of course, I thought he was such a sweetheart and looked cute when pissed off :D

Edited by nn18
  • Like 2

17 minutes ago, Frey said:

Why did you nearly get banned btw @SerenityScorp ??

Mostly because of Out of topic on official thread :PBut looking at People who post same topic, its kinda not fair :lol:*Well, I dunno if They get warning point too or not* So Ive got only 1 chance now, N' Im trying to be careful with it :ph34r:

N' this thread saved Me from getting warning point again, Cause I can post whatever I want without out of topic in here:headbang:

So I hope I will not get banned because Im saying this :smiley-confused2:

I wonder if We cant make another account cauae when I mke one, I get banned before I even can post anything? :question:

Edited by SerenityScorp

5 minutes ago, nn18 said:

LOL 

I've had GN'R related dreams a few times too :D

Around the time the whole reunion thing was just getting started I had a dream that I was waiting on a bus at the bus station and it was pretty dark and cloudy/rainy, I can't even remember it now, like in some horror movie. And while I was standing there trying not to get wet a streetcar passed by right in front of me. It was pretty empty but when I saw better, guess who was in there? -GN'R.

When I saw it, I got excited and nervous and the first thing that came to my mind was ''Is izzy there?'' When they got really close I could see Slash was standing and talking to someone, and right behind them was Axl, who was sitting and who looked like Axl from '89 and he was singing. And right next to him someone was playing an acoustic guitar, so I stood on my toes so I can see better and there he was- Izzy! I was pretty relieved that I saw him together with them and at that very point the streetcar stopped and the door oppened. I was thinking if I should get in or not, and just when I was about to get in I changed my mind and decided not to interupt them cause they probably wanted privacy and thought they might be writing new music :lol:

I had a dream about them again after that, but I can't remember that one. It's interesting how our minds work. At that time there was a lot of speculation who's involved in reunion and who's not and whether Izzy will be there in Vegas etc. so it did not surprise me at all that I had dreamt it. 

Also, once I dreamed that I went on some kind of a school trip or something (lol) with my friends and we checked in a hotel pretty late in the evening, and just when we started partying, going from one room to other a man who was seemingly pissed off got out of his room and started yelling at people to be quite cause he wants to sleep/rest. It was Axl :lol: So I was thinking to myself he didn't have to be such a jerk, but at the same time I was so glad that at least I was able to see him in real, and of course, I thought he was such a sweetheart and looked cute when pissed off :D

Even I had dreams when the whole Reunion speculation was happening.

One dream was that I went to see GNR and there was a reunion with Bucket head LOL

The other dream was much interesting, I don't remember much now, but Axl came over to my house and he was hanging around and joking and I was too scared that what if something pisses him off. 

8 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

It literally takes 10 minutes to walk around a stadium though lol. Maybe I'm harsh, I work 12 hr nights, constantly on my feet looking after people, hardly get a break :lol:

Yeah, but these guys are also in their 50s and at least one of them has a heart problem...I don't have an issue walking that much but they might...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Lanna said:

Stella,how old are you? Everything you say here is far too sweet to be true. We all love Axl and wish him all the best, but the truth is what it is.:cry: ce6d39520f5bff5d67e884e4ae2cd205.jpg

I wish the same, but we have what we have:

a lonely rich man + a big poor Brazilian family obsessed by their "American dream''= ?

For me, the answer is obvious. Резултат с изображение за he is a sack of money

None of your business how old I am - and unless you're tight w/Axl, how do you know what the truth is?

If they were only there for the money, they'd have pushed Axl into a reunion 10 or 15 years ago and not supported NuGNR. Because a reunion's where the $$'s at.

And whatever TB's agenda might be, they *are* Axl's adopted family and have been there for him when nobody else was.

2 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

Even I had dreams when the whole Reunion speculation was happening.

One dream was that I went to see GNR and there was a reunion with Bucket head LOL

The other dream was much interesting, I don't remember much now, but Axl came over to my house and he was hanging around and joking and I was too scared that what if something pisses him off. 

All those speculations and euphoria were too much for our brains so we even had to dream about it :D 

And you know about that @wasted aka Charlie Sheen story you got me into, I even started bragging to my family and friends;

Me: You know that GN'R forum where I (ocassionally :P) post? Well, It looks like one of the members on the forum is real Charlie Sheen! Can you believe it?! Can it be true?!

Everyone: Don't be that naive, someone's obviously trolling you....

Me: I thought that too at first, but now I'm not so sure!

Everyone: *ignore*

I can't believe in God, but tell me there's Charlie Sheen on this forum and that he liked my post and I'll believe you immediately :lol:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, RooSaa said:

So Team Brazil is managing GNR or Axl or both? I wonder how weird it must be for Duff, but especially for Slash, to work with them. They didnt have nice things to say about Slash back in the days and now they are crawling up his ass more or less (maybe just to please Axl, who knows).

What I am guessing is that TB is still Axl's personal management but the band decisions are managed jointly and there are others involved. I don't think Slash or Duff would have been wiling to return or do all of this unless there was an established partnership that gave them control over decisions. Like I fully believe that all of them decided together about Izzy and Adler's involvement (or lack thereof).

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SerenityScorp said:

Sebastian Bach always there for Axl, I think He's much more better than TB,Del or Dizzy. N' They always help each Others

I don't think so, they are not the best buddies, they don't hang around all the time. 

Bach has contact with Axl, but their friendship is not like how its between Slash and Duff.

Bach is basically friends with everyone, he is good friends with Duff too. 

4 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

Sebastian Bach always there for Axl, I think He's much more better than TB,Del or Dizzy. N' They always help each Others

Sebastian has been, but he also has his own issues.

I actually like Del, but in a perfect world I think it would have been good for all if Duff had remained in the picture. But he had his own issues to work out, too.

Edited by stella

1 minute ago, nn18 said:

All those speculations and euphoria were too much for our brains so we even had to dream about it :D 

And you know about that @wasted aka Charlie Sheen story you got me into, I even started bragging to my family and friends;

Me: You know that GN'R forum where I (ocassionally :P) post? Well, It looks like one of the members on the forum is real Charlie Sheen! Can you believe it?! Can it be true?!

Everyone: Don't be that naive, someone's obviously trolling you....

Me: I thought that too at first, but now I'm not so sure!

Everyone: *ignore*

I can't believe in God, but tell me there's Charlie Sheen on this forum and that he liked my post and I'll believe you immediately :lol:

Haven't seen @wasted since quite a few weeks, he would be most prob. busy with his shit. 

Its weird he never posted anything on here, usually he is shit posting every where lol 

Just now, Slash787 said:

Haven't seen @wasted since quite a few weeks, he would be most prob. busy with his shit. 

Its weird he never posted anything on here, usually he is shit posting every where lol 

He'd be perfect candidate for best poster of the thread here XD

8 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

I don't think so, they are not the best buddies, they don't hang around all the time. 

Bach has contact with Axl, but their friendship is not like how its between Slash and Duff.

Bach is basically friends with everyone, he is good friends with Duff too. 

Baz have a band N' life too so I dnt think They must hangout all the time. Axl's problem isnt Baz's problem. But when theres a decision where He had to choose between Axl or Sluff, He choose Axl right? N' Dont forget about Him telling Axl to go hangout Together on the club or something when Axl hiding on His house all the time. Theres things of Baz had done to Axl tht We shouldnt overlooked

Edited by SerenityScorp

1 minute ago, SerenityScorp said:

They have a band N' life too so I dnt think They must hangout all the time. Axl's problem isnt Baz's problem. But when theres a decision where He had to choose between Axl or Sluff, He choose Axl right? N' Dont forget about Him telling Axl to go hangout Together on the club or something when Axl hiding on His house all the time. Theres things of Baz had done to Axl tht We shouldnt overlooked

Yeah, they are good friends, but not the best buddies. 

Both of them have their own life. 

• Like 1

http://www.alternativenation.net/guns-n-roses-nightmare-models-concerts/

@killuridols Is this You? :question:

killuridols posted:

“Models get ‘free tickets’ but the agency is paid by GN’R to select X amount of women, put them in a van and make them show up at the concert. It is part of their job. They cannot refuse, like you cannot refuse a task given by your boss at the office. Most probably they know only one song of this band and they would not pay one single penny from their pockets to see them on their own will.”

10 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

http://www.alternativenation.net/guns-n-roses-nightmare-models-concerts/

@killuridols Is this You? :question:

killuridols posted:

“Models get ‘free tickets’ but the agency is paid by GN’R to select X amount of women, put them in a van and make them show up at the concert. It is part of their job. They cannot refuse, like you cannot refuse a task given by your boss at the office. Most probably they know only one song of this band and they would not pay one single penny from their pockets to see them on their own will.”

Yup I think it's her as I remember reading exactly this response on that thread in DnN. 

56 minutes ago, stella said:

Yeah, but these guys are also in their 50s and at least one of them has a heart problem...I don't have an issue walking that much but they might...

All the more reason for him to get some gentle exercise in :P

Ive never seen these buggies before, so maybe in SA they're gonna have to walk lol   

And im still disappointed they didn't at least have a Slash v Axl race

Just now, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Ive never seen these buggies before, so maybe in SA they're gonna have to walk lol   

I think theres a video where Slash N' Axl have same buggies, Slash sit on the front while Axl on back

4 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

He might at home, before he's going out to stand on his feet and hold a heavy guitar for hours on end...I tend to give people the benefit of the doubt with this one. You never know how someone's feeling or why they need that cart.