GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

@nonok One of those places Russians practically occupy in the summer. The favorite has always been Turkey. There's a dude establishing a dictatorship and the Russians are worried they won't be able to get places on the beach for dirt cheap and a hotel room with all-inclusive at the same time :rofl-lol:

4 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

We have the same here. If Ax were Czech he'd use "kurva" and its variations all the time insted of the f-word. :rofl-lol:

Almost. I have blue-green eyes (similar to Axl's colour) and dark brown-reddish hair (but naturally boring dark blond/light brown)

Same colour hair as me lol it goes really streaky blond in the summer though, so that's for about two days in UK :lol: 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, tiutso said:

@nonok One of those places Russians practically occupy in the summer. The favorite has always been Turkey. There's a dude establishing a dictatorship and the Russians are worried they won't be able to get places on the beach for dirt cheap and a hotel room with all-inclusive at the same time :rofl-lol:

I know, our beaches are usually stuffed with Russians and Brits in the summer. The aftermath looks like 100 squads of GNR in their heyday went and had the party of their life. 

It's the same over here though - people are worried because of that guy's dictatorship and they're being advised not to travel to Turkey. In fact, my other favorite band of all time, Muse, was supposed to have a gig in Turkey but due to the tensions and bombings, they cancelled it.

3 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

Thats Axl on the right?

Seems like it, judging by the tattoo and the hat. :facepalm:

Just now, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I'll be sat with the Polar Bears on the last floating ice cube crying cos my pale skin can't tolerate sun shine :lol:

I'm pale but not terrible with sun. The only problem is I seem to get a new mole every time I step out. There are 19 on my face alone :D

3 minutes ago, nonok said:

I know, our beaches are usually stuffed with Russians and Brits in the summer. The aftermath looks like 100 squads of GNR in their heyday went and had the party of their life. 

Ugh, sorry :facepalm::facepalm:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I'll be sat with the Polar Bears on the last floating ice cube crying cos my pale skin can't tolerate sun shine :lol:

I'll gladly join you, I'm really sick of this heat, another frying pen day today...

30 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:
30 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Scottish flag. There's a Scottish clan of Rose. I saw their tartan colours and history in some place I went to in the very North of Scotland. 

The clan Rose traditional land is around Strath Nairn, the family seat is outside Inverness.

Edited by Rock Hopper
  • Like 1

Just now, tiutso said:

Maybe it won't be too bad. @Slash787 has visited us, didn't die. Guess we're a friendlier dictatorship :D

Well......some one infected me with Measles.....

The symptoms of it are very bad, like 3 days before leaving, I had body ache, High Fever, my tongue was inflamed, my legs were hurting.

After coming back, I hardly could eat anything for like 3 weeks, I could not go out anywhere.

The trip was amazing, but the aftermath was........well it could happen to anyone at any place.......

Just now, Slash787 said:

Well......some one infected me with Measles.....

The symptoms of it are very bad, like 3 days before leaving, I had body ache, High Fever, my tongue was inflamed, my legs were hurting.

After coming back, I hardly could eat anything for like 3 weeks, I could not go out anywhere.

The trip was amazing, but the aftermath was........well it could happen to anyone at any place.......

Wow dude, that sounds :no:

1 minute ago, tiutso said:

Wow dude, that sounds :no:

Yeah it was pretty bad.

The Virus travels through air, so whoever had it, he/she would have been near me and would be coughing, like how would I know that person would have measles, so he/she should have just stayed home until they got better instead of infecting other people. 

15 minutes ago, nonok said:

It's the same over here though - people are worried because of that guy's dictatorship and they're being advised not to travel to Turkey. In fact, my other favorite band of all time, Muse, was supposed to have a gig in Turkey but due to the tensions and bombings, they cancelled it.

Seems like it, judging by the tattoo and the hat. :facepalm:

It's Beta, Fernando and Axl. The usual. 

Brits take over everyone's pretty beaches and destroy them, just like what we do to our own. Lager louts is all we are. 

10 minutes ago, Asia said:

I'll gladly join you, I'm really sick of this heat, another frying pen day today...

It's not too bad here, but I'm going to Paris Monday morning and it's baking there :( 

6 minutes ago, Rock Hopper said:

I loved looking through all the history of the clans, so interesting, especially Rose :)  I've been on holiday to Scotland a few times. Been to Edinburgh, Inverness, Oban. Some other places too. Climbed up Ben Nevis and then had a panic attack :lol:

• Like 1

Just now, Slash787 said:

Yeah it was pretty bad.

The Virus travels through air, so whoever had it, he/she would have been near me and would be coughing, like how would I know that person would have measles, so he/she should have just stayed home until they got better instead of infecting other people. 

I'm sick every time I travel anywhere because my immune system is garbage, but at least my measles vaccine seems to be working :lol: