Carlycosmos

GNR Women's discussion

11 minutes ago, nonok said:

people are worried because of that guy's dictatorship and they're being advised not to travel to Turkey

Maybe it won't be too bad. @Slash787 has visited us, didn't die. Guess we're a friendlier dictatorship :D

Just now, tiutso said:

Maybe it won't be too bad. @Slash787 has visited us, didn't die. Guess we're a friendlier dictatorship :D

Well......some one infected me with Measles.....

The symptoms of it are very bad, like 3 days before leaving, I had body ache, High Fever, my tongue was inflamed, my legs were hurting.

After coming back, I hardly could eat anything for like 3 weeks, I could not go out anywhere.

The trip was amazing, but the aftermath was........well it could happen to anyone at any place.......

Just now, Slash787 said:

Well......some one infected me with Measles.....

The symptoms of it are very bad, like 3 days before leaving, I had body ache, High Fever, my tongue was inflamed, my legs were hurting.

After coming back, I hardly could eat anything for like 3 weeks, I could not go out anywhere.

The trip was amazing, but the aftermath was........well it could happen to anyone at any place.......

Wow dude, that sounds :no:

1 minute ago, tiutso said:

Wow dude, that sounds :no:

Yeah it was pretty bad.

The Virus travels through air, so whoever had it, he/she would have been near me and would be coughing, like how would I know that person would have measles, so he/she should have just stayed home until they got better instead of infecting other people. 

15 minutes ago, nonok said:

I know, our beaches are usually stuffed with Russians and Brits in the summer. The aftermath looks like 100 squads of GNR in their heyday went and had the party of their life. 

It's the same over here though - people are worried because of that guy's dictatorship and they're being advised not to travel to Turkey. In fact, my other favorite band of all time, Muse, was supposed to have a gig in Turkey but due to the tensions and bombings, they cancelled it.

Seems like it, judging by the tattoo and the hat. :facepalm:

It's Beta, Fernando and Axl. The usual. 

Brits take over everyone's pretty beaches and destroy them, just like what we do to our own. Lager louts is all we are. 

10 minutes ago, Asia said:

I'll gladly join you, I'm really sick of this heat, another frying pen day today...

It's not too bad here, but I'm going to Paris Monday morning and it's baking there :( 

6 minutes ago, Rock Hopper said:

I loved looking through all the history of the clans, so interesting, especially Rose :)  I've been on holiday to Scotland a few times. Been to Edinburgh, Inverness, Oban. Some other places too. Climbed up Ben Nevis and then had a panic attack :lol:

• Like 1

Just now, Slash787 said:

Yeah it was pretty bad.

The Virus travels through air, so whoever had it, he/she would have been near me and would be coughing, like how would I know that person would have measles, so he/she should have just stayed home until they got better instead of infecting other people. 

I'm sick every time I travel anywhere because my immune system is garbage, but at least my measles vaccine seems to be working :lol:

10 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

Let's have a bit of crazy Axl in his kilt :heart: :headbang::wub:

crazyaxl.gif

crazyaxl2.gif

crazyaxl3.gif

crazyaxl4.gif

crazyaxl5.gif

And here's a picture from rehearsing last night

13939333_10154433117907930_2179086397430

this is the quality content I am here for 

seriously that top gif... just punch me in the face 

• Like 3

Grandpa Agnus looks so better without that school uniform. 

Just now, tiutso said:

@Slash787 You ever answered where you come from? :lol:

A land far away

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

It's Beta, Fernando and Axl. The usual. 

Here I m thought it was Him N' Fans :facepalm: Why not Duff N' Slash instead of TB :max:

• Like 1

Just now, Slash787 said:

Grandpa Agnus looks so better without that school uniform. 

A land far away

We need some Aussies up in here to mix up the discussions, especially considering the AC/DC deal.

Just now, dgnr said:

I also love when this thread gets all intelectual and geography, politics and weather are discussed. Didn't Axl liked the intelligent ones? He would be pretty happy if he actually read this thread. HA!

Anyways I think it's easy to assume we are mainly european here. So next year - when I hope it's our time to see this reunion - we should  throw a huge Women's thread party in one European country (or several!)  and invite Axl. Don't know about you girls but I sure don't look like a model, but do you think he would come to our party anyway? We are intelligent at least. :shrugs:

I'm gonna be legal by then :D

3 minutes ago, dgnr said:

I also love when this thread gets all intelectual and geography, politics and weather are discussed. Didn't Axl liked the intelligent ones? He would be pretty happy if he actually read this thread. HA!

Anyways I think it's easy to assume we are mainly european here. So next year - when I hope it's our time to see this reunion - we should  throw a huge Women's thread party in one European country (or several!)  and invite Axl. Don't know about you girls but I sure don't look like a model, but do you think he would come to our party anyway? We are intelligent at least. :shrugs:

Well Im here just gonna :popcorn:

No Asian here? Anyone?

Just now, SerenityScorp said:

No Asian here? Anyone?

You're our only hope for an education on the state of things in Asia :lol:

16 minutes ago, pinkforgirls said:

this is the quality content I am here for 

seriously that top gif... just punch me in the face 

I really love the Freddie tribute one cos Axl said they didn't tell him about the pyros, so what he went storming out they startled him for a second.

You can see he does a little star jump type move after the first twirl he does. 

I like to study all the the important things :lol:

Edited by MillionsOfSpiders
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, tiutso said:

You're our only hope for an education on the state of things in Asia :lol:

Oops :smiley-confused2:

• Like 1

I wish I was born in Japan since Bands mostly went there for concerts not other Asian Countries:facepalm: N' tht country is :heart:

Edited by SerenityScorp

9 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

No Asian here? Anyone?

Well, you're obviously invited too!! Remember we are Europe, we have our borders open, we accept everyone, you just can't go to the beach wearing what the hell you want, but other than that we are all very welcoming :smiley-confused2:

5 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

Poor guy :rofl-lol:. Who's gonna invite him? :ph34r:

Oh, Oh I personally invite him. I speak portuguese like Team Brazil and I guess we'll need their blessing for this party, so I guess that share the language would be pretty helpfull. But yeah you can use your skills to make the invitations. Are we team or what? 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

No Asian here? Anyone?

Where I live is a part of Asia, but well I would love to go Portugal too, I lived in Spain for 3 years, but din't get a chance to visit Portugal.

Then Me, @dgnr, Axl and TB can laugh in Portuguese like kkkkkkkkkkk rsrsrsrsrsrsrs