GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

Just now, dgnr said:

I also love when this thread gets all intelectual and geography, politics and weather are discussed. Didn't Axl liked the intelligent ones? He would be pretty happy if he actually read this thread. HA!

Anyways I think it's easy to assume we are mainly european here. So next year - when I hope it's our time to see this reunion - we should  throw a huge Women's thread party in one European country (or several!)  and invite Axl. Don't know about you girls but I sure don't look like a model, but do you think he would come to our party anyway? We are intelligent at least. :shrugs:

I'm gonna be legal by then :D

3 minutes ago, dgnr said:

I also love when this thread gets all intelectual and geography, politics and weather are discussed. Didn't Axl liked the intelligent ones? He would be pretty happy if he actually read this thread. HA!

Anyways I think it's easy to assume we are mainly european here. So next year - when I hope it's our time to see this reunion - we should  throw a huge Women's thread party in one European country (or several!)  and invite Axl. Don't know about you girls but I sure don't look like a model, but do you think he would come to our party anyway? We are intelligent at least. :shrugs:

Well Im here just gonna :popcorn:

No Asian here? Anyone?

16 minutes ago, pinkforgirls said:

this is the quality content I am here for 

seriously that top gif... just punch me in the face 

I really love the Freddie tribute one cos Axl said they didn't tell him about the pyros, so what he went storming out they startled him for a second.

You can see he does a little star jump type move after the first twirl he does. 

I like to study all the the important things :lol:

Edited by MillionsOfSpiders
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

No Asian here? Anyone?

Well, you're obviously invited too!! Remember we are Europe, we have our borders open, we accept everyone, you just can't go to the beach wearing what the hell you want, but other than that we are all very welcoming :smiley-confused2:

5 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

Poor guy :rofl-lol:. Who's gonna invite him? :ph34r:

Oh, Oh I personally invite him. I speak portuguese like Team Brazil and I guess we'll need their blessing for this party, so I guess that share the language would be pretty helpfull. But yeah you can use your skills to make the invitations. Are we team or what? 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

No Asian here? Anyone?

Where I live is a part of Asia, but well I would love to go Portugal too, I lived in Spain for 3 years, but din't get a chance to visit Portugal.

Then Me, @dgnr, Axl and TB can laugh in Portuguese like kkkkkkkkkkk rsrsrsrsrsrsrs

2 minutes ago, Axl_Fetish said:

There's a fan fic storyline right here- just waiting to happen...  Axl travels back in time to 1745 (like the TV show/book Outlander- but not)... Just in time for the Jacobite uprising of 1746... we see young (30 something, and hot) William Bruce Rose leading his men through the brier of Culloden... With a mighty roar, our kilted hero charges towards the British troops with a fierce battle cry: "Suck my dick! Where are the British? The British are in my ASS! That's where the British are!"    :awesomeface:

I couldnt imagine :rofl-lol:

Not only Axl but Every Member AFD.

Slash to England

Adler on Italy

I dunno The Others 2

About the geography, yes, it's historical the division with Eastern Europe but @Andy14 i know chezs and russians aren't the same thing, i'm always ready for vodka if you're ready, thou :lol:

@Lumikki @SerenityScorp i like Moon's fanfictions a lot too.

3 hours ago, Lumikki said:

There have been some examples of the guys sharing clothes posted in this thread as well. The gold glitter shirt Axl wears in the construction site photoshoot is Izzy's for example. There's also a black lace blouse both Izzy and Slash used to wear. And a red and blue kilt that Duff and Axl used to wear in the mid 80s. Also some hats.

I found Slaxl instance too!

tumblr_o74r8axERO1uw2kreo2_500.jpg

tumblr_o74r8axERO1uw2kreo1_500.jpg

It seems like Slash's t-shirt to me, it's a bit big on Axl

slaxl.png

• Like 3

48 minutes ago, dgnr said:

Oh, Oh I personally invite him. I speak portuguese like Team Brazil and I guess we'll need their blessing for this party, so I guess that share the language would be pretty helpfull. But yeah you can use your skills to make the invitations. Are we team or what? 

Using my skills to make the invitation? LOL :rofl-lol:. I don't want to piss them off. :rofl-lol: But let me think....:ph34r:. J/k, if I could help, let me know. 

#TEAMWOMENSTHREAD

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Italian girl said:

Why don't we open a thread where we can talk a little bit of ourselves? :) I'm curious and'd Like to know a little more about all of you 

I'd rather do it as a private conversation (if there is the option), you never know who's watching :ph34r:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I loved looking through all the history of the clans, so interesting, especially Rose :)  I've been on holiday to Scotland a few times. Been to Edinburgh, Inverness, Oban. Some other places too. Climbed up Ben Nevis and then had a panic attack :lol:

Hope you didn't need the Mountain rescue to get down.  A lot of people die up in the mountains of exposure or falling off a cliff, even in summer.  They might not be the Alps, or the Rockies, but they are still very dangerous if you aren't properly prepared.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, giuls said:

I found Slaxl instance too!

tumblr_o74r8axERO1uw2kreo2_500.jpg

tumblr_o74r8axERO1uw2kreo1_500.jpg

It seems like Slash's t-shirt to me, it's a bit big on Axl

http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j414/anoncurappu/coups/Clothes%20Sharing/clothessharing.png

Good eyes! I'd never noticed the jeans jacket thing before! But actually that entire picture is full of clothes sharing madness (I added some more yellow arrows to it :P:P)

Look here @SerenityScorp! Apart from what giuls already mentioned, there's also the kilt Axl is wearing and the golden glitter top Izzy is is wearing.

Duff is wearing the same kilt in this picture:

http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j414/anoncurappu/coups/Clothes%20Sharing/1280x725.jpg~original

Izzy and Axl both wore the gold glitter shirt:

http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j414/anoncurappu/coups/Clothes%20Sharing/izzy-stradlin-of-the-rock-band-guns-n-roses-performs-onstage-at-the-picture-id135941718.jpg

http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j414/anoncurappu/coups/Clothes%20Sharing/izzy-stradlin-and-slash-of-the-rock-band-guns-n-roses-perform-onstage-picture-id135941626.jpg

(Actually Axl looks like he stole Izzy's entire outfit. Pants and belt look similar/the same too :lol:)

http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j414/anoncurappu/coups/Clothes%20Sharing/81edc21509b441d1a550ad465158f78c.jpg~original

tumblr_o97bc9pC3z1txhe6eo1_540.jpg

Slash and Izzy have both worn this lace blouse thing:

134949479.jpg

http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j414/anoncurappu/coups/Clothes%20Sharing/CNzCdUsUwAAcJnc.jpg~original

http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j414/anoncurappu/coups/Clothes%20Sharing/te.jpg

135566815.jpg

Duff's hat (I assume it's Duff's because he was usually wearing it) has been worn by Axl and Slash as well:

tumblr_lslqq5gYZ51r1ppgjo1_500.jpg

gnr_article2.jpg

2009-08-1219-32-59_0052.jpg

tumblr_o56e8xFEjr1u9sj0qo1_540.png

On Axl:

Ua2UPwpNZ3g_1.jpg

On Slash (and Steven seems to be wearing one of Slash's hats here):

http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j414/anoncurappu/coups/Clothes%20Sharing/1401x788-GettyImages-134945247__.jpg~original

And then there's the possible recent Slaxl clothes sharing incident with the "Every Zoo is a petting zoo" shirt of course :P

That's all the clothes sharing incidents I can think of :heart:

Edited by Lumikki
  • Like 2