GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

12 minutes ago, Frey said:

I know which version you would prefer, but I really don't know :lol: I don't think Slash said much about it and like I said, it's been a long time since I read that.

Yeah, I think it is. findagrave.com is a pretty reliable source usually. There's also another picture there saying it's the Tippecanoe county cemetery. Which is where they used to throw Axl into jail all the time if I remember correctly lol. Tippecanoe county jail rings a bell in connection with Axl at least.

And I know he is younger because it says so on the grave. :lol:  L. Stephen Bailey, born Nov 7 1947. No date of death yet because the guy is still alive, just like the girl who stalks Amy on facebook said. Axl's mom was born in March 1945, making her the older one of the two.

The rest of the data at a findagrave.com also tells us that

- Axl's mom was 16 (nearly 17) when she had Axl

- Axl's mom married his biological father shortly before Axl was born (December 1961). Maybe she was forced to marry him so the child wouldn't be born a "bastard".

- Axl's mom married his stepfather in January 1966.

Which means that Axl was 3 years old (nearly 4) when that guy came into his life (though he was probably around before that already).

Also means that Axl's stepfather had only just turned 18 (!) when he married Axl's mom, who was 20 at the time (soon to be 21 in March).

So you've got a young woman on her second marriage already, a most likely difficult/traumatized toddler and an 18 year old step father with religious delusions. Sounds like a recipe for disaster.

149891839_1438063834.jpg

Wow, I had no idea, I was sure he was older then his mother and he was younger...

25 minutes ago, giuls said:

The highlighted part sounds super weird to me, i know no-one who would say seriously we're the best ever, the only time i hear it it's during sport events :lol: Also i never understood why you recitate the national anthem every morning in school, another thing i find weird, ah, cultural differences! :lol:

Oh yeah, the pledge of allegiance every morning, the national anthem at every sporting event, and then sometimes God Bless America during the 7th inning of baseball games. I don't get all of it either, in all honesty. I used to hate saying the pledge in school.

7 hours ago, Slash787 said:

Where I live is a part of Asia, but well I would love to go Portugal too, I lived in Spain for 3 years, but din't get a chance to visit Portugal.

Then Me, @dgnr, Axl and TB can laugh in Portuguese like kkkkkkkkkkk rsrsrsrsrsrsrs

First: shame on you for spend 3 years in Spain and refuse to cross the border :bitchfight: Really dude, it's not that far, and we are really cool here. There's sun, sea, beautiful people, good food, good wine. Do you have any idea how many times the spaniards tryed to conquer us and our little land and...well...FAILED. You should come see why. It's because we are all better. (I kid, I kid, we love nuestros hermanos). But ok, I forgive you, and I would be happy to have you in Portugal for the Women's thread party. Join us. :ph34r:

Second: Actually that portuguese laugh you're talking about is brazilian portuguese laugh. In european portuguese we laugh like 'ahahah'. Must be because of the accent, I don't know :P But yeah I can fake brazilian accent and sure it would be nice  if me, you, TB and Axl could all laugh together like that. I would enjoy that, let's give it a try :popcorn:

32 minutes ago, killuridols said:

I don't know what's so :jerkoff: .... I'm just tripping :rofl-lol: because I have nothing interesting to say. My country is awful and we suck :unsure:

And I'm not invited to the All European party @dgnr  is organizing because I'm a paria here in the Women's thread :max:. You people must think we get our food with arch and arrow :rofl-lol:

Are you kidding me??? You are more than invited to our little reunion. We need someone who can accept Axl hats and analyses his butt. More: we need someone who can make death eyes to the Andrei guy and entourage, so we can have Axl just for us and our lust ;) Also, you have one of the most beautiful countries in the all world. You gave Tango to the world. And more important you are home of god himself aka Diego Armando Maradona. You're country is amazing :wub:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, killuridols said:

hum.. another princess?? :lol:

Ha ha, definitely no way. I've always been very tomboyish, if you know what that means? I virtually live in an old army shirt, black jeans and black and white converse :lol:

3 hours ago, Rock Hopper said:

I think the crew can be pretty friendly, as well as the band members.  You often hear of fans meeting them in the street and having a chat.  There is a video on Youtube of some fans ringing Angus's doorbell,:facepalm: and him standing there talking to them.  Would not like to try that with Axl, he would probably set the wolves on you.:lol:

How cool is that though, that Angus talks to them? 

You're right, Axl would set the wolves on us. There was that one woman who got into his house a couple of times and found him sitting in his kitchen lol. She thought he was communicating with her telepathically :nervous:

10 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

10 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

How cool is that though, that Angus talks to them? 

You're right, Axl would set the wolves on us. There was that one woman who got into his house a couple of times and found him sitting in his kitchen lol. She thought he was communicating with her telepathically :nervous:

You have to feel sorry for him, he seems to have some very crazy stalkers.:crazy:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, killuridols said:

I don't know what's so :jerkoff: .... I'm just tripping :rofl-lol: because I have nothing interesting to say. My country is awful and we suck :unsure:

And I'm not invited to the All European party @dgnr  is organizing because I'm a paria here in the Women's thread :max:. You people must think we get our food with arch and arrow :rofl-lol:

Oh hell no. Your country rocks. And we like you even though we argue with you!

Hell, I'm an American, I'm expected to barge my way in everywhere and act stupid, LOL. :D

Edited by stella

1 hour ago, Rock Hopper said:

You have to feel sorry for him, he seems to have some very crazy stalkers.:crazy:

Oh yes. Every time someone says something about getting his mail and calls screened...I'd think any celebrity would have to do that because they get so many creepers and so much harassment. I remember reading about that particular case with Axl...yikes. IIRC they ended up getting restraining orders and the woman actually went to jail. That was horrifying.

I've read a few articles where they mention where he lives, down to the road, and I'm always thinking WTF ARE YOU SAYING THAT?! They are just making it easy for stalkers. :(

2 hours ago, Frey said:

And I know he is younger because it says so on the grave. :lol:  L. Stephen Bailey, born Nov 7 1947. No date of death yet because the guy is still alive, just like the girl who stalks Amy on facebook said. Axl's mom was born in March 1945, making her the older one of the two.

The rest of the data at a findagrave.com also tells us that

- Axl's mom was 16 (nearly 17) when she had Axl

- Axl's mom married his biological father shortly before Axl was born (December 1961). Maybe she was forced to marry him so the child wouldn't be born a "bastard".

- Axl's mom married his stepfather in January 1966.

Which means that Axl was 3 years old (nearly 4) when that guy came into his life (though he was probably around before that already).

Also means that Axl's stepfather had only just turned 18 (!) when he married Axl's mom, who was 20 at the time (soon to be 21 in March).

So you've got a young woman on her second marriage already, a most likely difficult/traumatized toddler and an 18 year old step father with religious delusions. Sounds like a recipe for disaster.

Hell yeah, you summed it up perfectly! :wow:

That family could have been stars of MTV's Teen Mom show :ph34r:

2 hours ago, Lumikki said:

You guys realize that this means that Axl's stepfather is only 14 years older than Axl?! :scared:

That's such a weird thought. :blink:

And yeah, it's not surprising then that the guy is till alive, because he's only 68.

And now I also understand better why Amy would still get so upset about the guy and rant about him on facebook as if he'd just done something to piss her off.

Because he very well might have. At 68 he's possibly still quite healthy and capable of causing trouble for his children.

Jeeeeez :confused::facepalm:

Yes, that's why I think his issues completely derive from this fact of having parents who probably looked more like older siblings than parents.

And I think this is why he doesn't have a problem seeing Beta (who is only 8 years older than him) and Angus (same thing) as his "mother" and Angus like his "Grandpa" :lol:

One of the problems of being raised by young parents is that the kid has no respect for them. Not saying all cases are like this but I've noticed how it is hard for those parents to put limits and make the kids actually look at them as parents and not like some nutso who's almost my age and thinks he/she has some kind of authority over me.

2 hours ago, dgnr said:

Are you kidding me??? You are more than invited to our little reunion. We need someone who can accept Axl hats and analyses his butt. More: we need someone who can make death eyes to the Andrei guy and entourage, so we can have Axl just for us and our lust ;) Also, you have one of the most beautiful countries in the all world. You gave Tango to the world. And more important you are home of god himself aka Diego Armando Maradona. You're country is amazing :wub:

hahaha ok thank you, Im oversensitive :unsure:

Tango, ah yeah, i forgot about it LOL but yeah, beautiful music :wub:

lol Maradona, he's been living in Dubai for quite some time now :rolleyes: but he comes here from time to time.

Actually, he's here right now, came to visit his 4 children and just recognized his italian son, after 30 years of rejection :facepalm:

1 hour ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Ha ha, definitely no way. I've always been very tomboyish, if you know what that means? I virtually live in an old army shirt, black jeans and black and white converse :lol:

That kind of Princess is the best :heart:

1 hour ago, Rock Hopper said:

Nearly time girls.  Periscope has started.

wtf how come we don't get these videos when he's with GN'R??

:facepalm:

1 hour ago, Andy14 said:

And ten clothes boxes :smiley-confused2:

I really like what he's wearing here, I need a good picture of him 

omg yes, he was wearing the black shorts :drool:

8 minutes ago, stella said:

Oh hell no. Your country rocks. And we like you even though we like you!

Hell, I'm an American, I'm expected to barge my way in everywhere and act stupid, LOL. :D

Thank you too! :P

I have plenty of American friends. Well, "online" American friends so far :ph34r:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

I heard "you may know this one" 

Ok, I should be sleeping now, dammit Axl, you just don't let me....I feel like you shook me all night long 

:rofl-lol:

hahahahaa im obsessed with him dedicating songs to Erin :heart:

I think you're right and I'm the one who should be in bed although its not so late here.

My Periscope view is awful. I dont even know whos on stage :rofl-lol:

• Like 1