GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

1 hour ago, Slash787 said:

Thats @Andy14 on the left and @Lumikki on the right

How did you find out? :ph34r:

(But yeah, like @Andy14 said, Axl would be happy with us :max::P I really wouldn't mind giving him a hug and smooshing those cheeks a little though. His smooshed up cheek in that picture and his resigned expression is hilarious :P)

12 hours ago, tiutso said:

Tatar :lol: The people who know are either to the East geographically, or just Russian history buffs who read all about Tatar-Mongol igo; others go, 'huh?' :lol:

12 minutes ago, tiutso said:

@Lumikki It only just registered in my mind that you're from Austria, and I randomly realized that I've been up in the Alps, snowboarding somewhere around Mayrhofen, probably Hollenzen :lol: 

Well I can't say I know much about Tatars, but I definitely know they exist. They get mentioned sometimes in history or Russia-related TV documentaries. And the Crimean Tatars have actually been in the news here quite a lot lately with the whole Ukraine thing and everything. And there's also tatar sauce? :P

Well, you've done more snowboarding in the Alps then I ever have :lol: I count myself lucky if I can get down a mountain on skis without breaking anything. I'm a failure of an Austrian :P

8 hours ago, RooSaa said:

You are right, that's really cute :) Uncle Slash and Aunt Meegan. :)

It's so nice to see how close Slash, Duff and their familys are. Their kids are like siblings to each other, it's awesome to see. One big happy family :)

I also saw that Lucy posted a picture of her and Grace wishing her a happy birthday. She called Grace her "step sister" :)

3 hours ago, Blackstar said:

Probably Stephen Bailey's family of religious fanatics made him marry a "repented sinner woman" as a good christian deed.

And yes, it was Tippecanoe county jail Axl was thrown in:

I remember Axl saying that he had spent another three months in jail when he was underage (I suppose it was in a juvenile jail). I read in Stephen Davis's book that it happened because Axl's parents had refused to pay his fines from previous sentences. I don't know what Davis's source is because he doesn't cite his sources (he has only a catalog at the end of the book), but if it's true, it was very cruel :facepalm:

Related to this, I was reserved about the "habitual criminal" thing Axl had said. I know that in some American states the laws are very harsh and for example the system allows even 12-year-olds to be tried as adults in some occasions, but I couldn't believe that a juvenile kid could face a long time prison sentence because of a few arrests for misdemeanors like drinking in public and trespassing. After a quick search, I found that there are indeed such laws. :wow:

Urgh yeah, that's the kind of insane explanation I'd expect behind something like that. But didn't someone say the guy was not from Indiana originally? I wonder how he and Axl's mom even crossed paths. Maybe at some kind of Jesus camp or whatever.

I also think I read somewhere that Axl's family used to live with his grandma when Axl was a kid. If they were both so young that probably explains that then, they probably couldn't afford to live on their own yet or something.

I remember Axl talkig about spending three months in jail as well. Didn't know the reason behind that though (if what Davis says is true). Urgh.

I can believe these harsh laws, especially after reading that fan fic Serenity convinced me to read. If I've learned anything from that, then that they apparently used to have death penality from 10 years of age upwards in Indiana (if the author's research is to be believed). 10 years :facepalm: Hope no unfortunate little kid was ever actually sentenced to death.

2 hours ago, SerenityScorp said:
2 hours ago, Oldest Goat said:

Axl should get a haircut. A bowl-cut.

"Reminds Me of childhood memories~"

Mean :max: Axl was cute even with a bowl cut :P

3_433856_1982170_n2.jpg

8f4346dd-2958-4ef8-ad1e-609e0ad527c7.jpg

Edited by Lumikki
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Lumikki said:

Well I can't say I know much about Tatars, but I definitely know they exist. They get mentioned sometimes in history or Russia-related TV documentaries. And the Crimean Tatars have actually been in the news here quite a lot lately with the whole Ukraine thing and everything. And there's also tatar sauce? :P

Well, you've done more snowboarding in the Alps then I ever have :lol: I count myself lucky if I can get down a mountain on skis without breaking anything. I'm a failure of an Austrian :P

Those are different Tatars; there are several kinds. I'm of the one that has a little republic to the East of Moscow :D

I absolutely loved it since back home I'd never seen a proper, kilometers long track. Managed to hurt my shoulder really badly 10 minutes before I had to be leaving the mountains for good, though. Just my luck :facepalm:

Edited by tiutso
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

The argument is blazing on AC/DC official page :facepalm:

I wouldn't think anything of it if it were on a guns page, but why the hell is Beta so all over Instagram at the min? 

What does she not want Axl to see? 

I thought it was Beta's page. Doing this on acdc official page is pathetic.

Can you imagine Axl couldn't sing with gnr anymore, was replaced with another singer and his manager came either to this page or any other official gnr page and told us to shut up and stop complaining about the situation? This is not what a manager should be doing. :facepalm:

Is that really what Axl needs in his life? Does he even know?

P.S. Now it's official that TB won't invite me to Axl's party with Women's thread. :max:

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Lumikki said:

How did you find out? :ph34r:

(But yeah, like @Andy14 said, Axl would be happy with us :max::P I really wouldn't mind giving him a hug and smooshing those cheeks a little though. His smooshed up cheek in that picture and his resigned expression is hilarious :P)

I also saw that Lucy posted a picture of her and Grace wishing her a happy birthday. She called Grace her "step sister" :)

Urgh yeah, that's the kind of insane explanation I'd expect behind something like that. But didn't someone say the guy was not from Indiana originally? I wonder how he and Axl's mom even crossed paths. Maybe at some kind of Jesus camp or whatever.

I also think I read somewhere that Axl's family used to live with his grandma when Axl was a kid. If they were both so young that probably explains that then, they probably couldn't afford to live on their own yet or something.

I remember Axl talkig about spending three months in jail as well. Didn't know the reason behind that though (if what Davis says is true). Urgh.

I can believe these harsh laws, especially after reading that fan fic Serenity convinced me to read. If I've learned anything from that, then that they apparently used to have death penality from 10 years of age upwards in Indiana (if the author's research is to be believed). 10 years :facepalm: Hope no unfortunate little kid was ever actually sentenced to death.

Mean :max: Axl was cute even with a bowl cut :P

3_433856_1982170_n2.jpg

8f4346dd-2958-4ef8-ad1e-609e0ad527c7.jpg

I'm not mean, What I'm saying about childhood memories is His abused memories. Its cute but makes Me wonder if it will reminds Him of His childhood

Yes it's on AC/DCs official Instagram, they have a post from the show last night and that's what she is commenting on. 

I feel the same as you @killuridols it's their right as fans to say what they want, and it is not any different to the silly negative comments they have been making from the get go, so why get mad now? 

All the people who actually went to the show have said how good he was, its just people who didn't go spouting off, so who cares? 

Luckily, they ha e no idea who she is...else Axl is going to be in for a whole more bunch of shit from them! 

58 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

@Andy14 I love reading AC/DC fans net, they're hilarious, even the grumpy ones :lol:

It makes me laugh how they use flight tracker to see if the private jet is near the airport. And then they follow them everywhere and know exactly where to find them. 

Yep, some of their insults are great.  As for their stalking routine, some of them have been following this band about for years.  They know their routine, which hotels they use.  They just wait outside, and eventually, Angus or someone will come out for a smoke.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, killuridols said:

Did she make them remove the negative comments?

I can't find any negative thing written by anyone previous to her response :rolleyes:

Ha ha, probably.

The only thing I saw was some guy saying he doesn't like Axls voice. And another replied get Axl out. That's it. 

2 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Ha ha, probably.

The only thing I saw was some guy saying he doesn't like Axls voice. And another replied get Axl out. That's it.

wow

and for that little shit she exposes herself over there? :facepalm:

can't find anything really bad now....

7 minutes ago, Rock Hopper said:

Yep, some of their insults are great.  As for their stalking routine, some of them have been following this band about for years.  They know their routine, which hotels they use.  They just wait outside, and eventually, Angus or someone will come out for a smoke.

Dunno if Axl Slash N' Duff wants some dudes as Their stalker just like AC/DC :rofl-lol:

N' probably ACDC Fans thought she is Axl's Fans 

TB being as unprofessional as ever :facepalm:

16 hours ago, Asia said:

Wow, I had no idea, I was sure he was older then his mother and he was younger...

I think we all thought so. That's just the typical picture you expect with crazy religious idiots like him...

13 hours ago, killuridols said:

Hell yeah, you summed it up perfectly! :wow:

That family could have been stars of MTV's Teen Mom show :ph34r:

Yes, that's why I think his issues completely derive from this fact of having parents who probably looked more like older siblings than parents.

And I think this is why he doesn't have a problem seeing Beta (who is only 8 years older than him) and Angus (same thing) as his "mother" and Angus like his "Grandpa" :lol:

One of the problems of being raised by young parents is that the kid has no respect for them. Not saying all cases are like this but I've noticed how it is hard for those parents to put limits and make the kids actually look at them as parents and not like some nutso who's almost my age and thinks he/she has some kind of authority over me.

Haha yeah, it does all seem a bit "Teen Mom". 18 year old baby daddy and all...

I don't get what you mean by "his issues completely derive from this fact of having parents who probably looked more like older siblings than parents" though. I think his issues mostly come from having shitty abusive parents, and yeah, them being young, inexperienced and overwhelmed likely didn't help either, but they'd still have been shitty parents most likely if they'd been 10 years older and Axl would still have a shit-ton of issues.

16 hours ago, Lumikki said:

You guys realize that this means that Axl's stepfather is only 14 years older than Axl?! :scared:

That's such a weird thought. :blink:

And yeah, it's not surprising then that the guy is till alive, because he's only 68.

And now I also understand better why Amy would still get so upset about the guy and rant about him on facebook as if he'd just done something to piss her off.

Because he very well might have. At 68 he's possibly still quite healthy and capable of causing trouble for his children.

Jeeeeez :confused::facepalm:

At 68, he could be in really good shape still, both mentally and physically.

So I wouldn't be surprised if he's still being an asshole to his children, if Amy's facebook post is any indication. She did sound pretty pissed off, calling him satanic or something.

Wonder if Axl still has any contact at all with the guy (or has contact with him again), because Amy still seems to in some way apparently.

3 hours ago, Blackstar said:

Probably Stephen Bailey's family of religious fanatics made him marry a "repented sinner woman" as a good christian deed.

I remember Axl saying that he had spent another three months in jail when he was underage (I suppose it was in a juvenile jail). I read in Stephen Davis's book that it happened because Axl's parents had refused to pay his fines from previous sentences. I don't know what Davis's source is because he doesn't cite his sources (he has only a catalog at the end of the book), but if it's true, it was very cruel :facepalm:

Yeah, I could see that.

I wouldn't be surprised at all if that is true. If old (okay, young actually lol) Larry Stephen was such a hard ass that he'd kick his kid out of the house for refusing to cut his hair, I really don't see him paying fines from Axl's misdemeanors. Probably thought it would teach him a good lesson.

I don't know if I find that "very cruel" though. I wouldn't do that to my kid, but growing up a lot of kids had fathers who I imagine would have been in favor of such an approach. And I figure it might have been some kind of juvenile detention center too, instead of actual jail.

I hope so at least. Throwing him into jail for real would have been very cruel indeed. A pretty boy like him in there... well it wouldn't have been very nice for him at all.

6 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

Wht statement? All I know is about Baz Aids tshirt 

Yeah, that's the one. He went on and said: "I understand it's not cool to make fun of death. I guess nobody gets my jokes. Anyway, a kid threw (the shirt) on stage, I put it on, and all these people got mad at me. But let me just state this--I do not know, condone, comprehend or understand homosexuality in any way, shape, form or (laughs) size.:rolleyes:

4 minutes ago, tiutso said:

Yeah, that's the one. He went on and said: "I understand it's not cool to make fun of death. I guess nobody gets my jokes. Anyway, a kid threw (the shirt) on stage, I put it on, and all these people got mad at me. But let me just state this--I do not know, condone, comprehend or understand homosexuality in any way, shape, form or (laughs) size.:rolleyes:

I dunno if thts Axl's influence or not

Axl's maybe pro Hetero but He's not pro hetero when it comes to Slash :smiley-confused2: