5 hours ago, Oldest Goat said:

Axl should get a haircut. A bowl-cut.

"Reminds Me of childhood memories~"

IMG_2389.jpg

This is the ultimate bowl cut.

Such an odd looking kid.

Edited by Frey

1 minute ago, nn18 said:

@MillionsOfSpiders Can I post your screenshot of Beta's comments in Unofficial Social media thread? They'd find it interesting, but they're still too proud to come here...

I have a feeling your post will be removed there cause its not related to "Guns N' Roses" and its related to "AC/DC" 

Just now, Slash787 said:

I have a feeling your post will be removed there cause its not related to "Guns N' Roses" and its related to "AC/DC" 

No, they won't! I'll be nice and sweet and ask not to remove it, cause there's no other thread where we can discuss it :P

You can get away with a lot of stuff when you're tiny and sweet B-)

7 minutes ago, nn18 said:

Woah! There's moreeee

I'm trying to find what guitarboy said, but can't 

Snimak ekrana (203).png

They will figure out who she is you know, the one thing I've learnt about their fans is they're as dedicated as us at finding out every last little thing. 

I wonder if what killuridols said is true, she's getting them to delete negative comments :o

Edited by MillionsOfSpiders

OMG!!! This is seriously embarrassing for Axls management to be doing this on AC/DC page :facepalm: 

Theres no need for this at all, there's so many positive comments too. It's sad. 

2 minutes ago, giuls said:

Oh my god, Beta, stop, it's embarassing :facepalm: if someone close to me would do something like this on my behalf i would die

How can people think these idiots are good for Axl? 

• Like 3

Beta's on a roll. I nearly wish she would come here again. I'm sad I missed out on her losing her shit over here.

Also saw this in the Slash's house thread. So this is the chick that Perla attacked? :D

I always wondered about that incident. Looks like Slash like 'em curvy (because I have no doubt Slash did something with her that pissed Perla off. Otherwise Perla wouldn't have reacted so violently when she saw her and Slash has a history of cheating on his women.)

tumblr_leamakL7mZ1qdf1qno1_500.jpg

It does seem like the negative comments are gone....Beta just needs to stop. You are never going to make people 100% agree with you or be happy if that is their choice not to be...that is not the real world. Let it go Beta, let it go!

Axl has plenty of support out there!!! :)

• Like 1

Yes, like, Axl is kicking mighty ass, he's great, why would you care what three people on IG say? i don't get it

@Frey i don't know if it's her but in his book he reapeted that he liked big tits ad nauseam so he totally like them curvy

Edited by giuls