GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

4 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

OMG!!! This is seriously embarrassing for Axls management to be doing this on AC/DC page :facepalm: 

Theres no need for this at all, there's so many positive comments too. It's sad. 

How can people think these idiots are good for Axl? 

I agree with the embarrassing thing, but on the other hand I think that maybe it´s something that pleases Axl: be protected by someone. (We all know that he has/had an issue with that).

I doubt she publish all these comments if would upset Axl ; I´m not saying he is in accordance with these insults, but maybe doesn´t bother him if she writes on AC-DC  social networks.

For some reason Beta has been at his side for two decades, there is a time...

I dove straight in onto the last page on this thread after logging in...didn't realize what had been posted two pages prev. 

OH.MY.GAWD (saying it in the tone by Janice from Friends) what was Beta smokin' when she posted those responses? Truly NOT helping the situation at all. If she honestly needed to defend Axl or AC/DC at all with their decision of hiring Axl, at least try making light of the criticism and taking a high road way of responding. People'll respect you more in the end. SMH. :facepalm:

OMG again and again and again. :facepalm:

Taking jabs at shitty comments from fans who still live in 1970s or 1980s can (though not advisable) be done in the right forum...which is the GN'R related pages of FB page. NOT on another band's official page WHILE that said band is also your frontman's paymaster.

5 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

Sh*t, I wish He will back. Just go to the Women's thread, @Dexter ! :headbang: 

oops :smiley-confused2:

44 minutes ago, Juliette said:

I agree with the embarrassing thing, but on the other hand I think that maybe it´s something that pleases Axl: be protected by someone. (We all know that he has/had an issue with that).

I doubt she publish all these comments if would upset Axl ; I´m not saying he is in accordance with these insults, but maybe doesn´t bother him if she writes on AC-DC  social networks.

For some reason Beta has been at his side for two decades, there is a time...

To be fair, and I say this through experience w/friends, a lot of those who can afford to do so have social media management that filters the nasty stuff out. Reading one's own social media is not advised for a lot of famous people because of all the disgusting and threatening things that are said to them. And while we can sit back and say, "it's just an online comment," reading death threats/slurs against one's race/gender/sexuality/appearance/etc. all day long will get to anyone. Some celebrities literally get this shit thrown at them all day long. So even if they do answer and post, they also may have someone sifting through the bullshit.

It's really not very different from having assistants go through fan mail sent by snail mail so the disturbing and threatening letters are filtered out.

Being a social media manager's a real job now, and part of that job is to get the garbage off the social media page AND prevent it from directly affecting the celeb.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, stella said:

To be fair, and I say this through experience w/friends, a lot of those who can afford to do so have social media management that filters the nasty stuff out. Reading one's own social media is not advised for a lot of famous people because of all the disgusting and threatening things that are said to them. And while we can sit back and say, "it's just an online comment," reading death threats/slurs against one's race/gender/sexuality/appearance/etc. all day long will get to anyone. Some celebrities literally get this shit thrown at them all day long. So even if they do answer and post, they also may have someone sifting through the bullshit.

It's really not very different from having assistants go through fan mail sent by snail mail so the disturbing and threatening letters are filtered out.

Being a social media manager's a real job now, and part of that job is to get the garbage off the social media page AND prevent it from directly affecting the celeb.

OT for a moment here.

I've noticed this over the years of being online, where people, famous or not, who have their presence online out there in the public, getting death threats posted on their personal websites by other readers when they wrote opinions or views opposed to that of the readers. And the victims naturally would deactivate or shut down their sites, citing death threats among the reasons. I've always wondered what the fudge?? 

I've always wondered whether these accusations (receiving death threats) were real, or made up by the victims (TBH I've read them per se when they were posted, only read reasons as to why certain sites or pages were being deactivated). Or the threats were really posted, but the posters didn't really mean them, just typing away in the heat of anger but not seriously meaning to threaten the person?

Putting myself in the abusers shoes, I'm trying to make out...why would I threaten to kill someone I don't personally know in real life (not that I've ever threatened to kill or hurt anyone I know LOL) just due to opposing views? Do some people REALLY have nothing beneficial to spend their time with? 

Maybe it's just me ha ha...my hands are quite full with my daily life routine that I don't really have time to spare much for things that are not personally related to me..just like I don't have the time to follow celebs' social media pages or dig deeper into their personal lives stories. 

30 minutes ago, cheesecake said:

OT for a moment here.

I've noticed this over the years of being online, where people, famous or not, who have their presence online out there in the public, getting death threats posted on their personal websites by other readers when they wrote opinions or views opposed to that of the readers. And the victims naturally would deactivate or shut down their sites, citing death threats among the reasons. I've always wondered what the fudge?? 

I've always wondered whether these accusations (receiving death threats) were real, or made up by the victims (TBH I've read them per se when they were posted, only read reasons as to why certain sites or pages were being deactivated). Or the threats were really posted, but the posters didn't really mean them, just typing away in the heat of anger but not seriously meaning to threaten the person?

Putting myself in the abusers shoes, I'm trying to make out...why would I threaten to kill someone I don't personally know in real life (not that I've ever threatened to kill or hurt anyone I know LOL) just due to opposing views? Do some people REALLY have nothing beneficial to spend their time with? 

Maybe it's just me ha ha...my hands are quite full with my daily life routine that I don't really have time to spare much for things that are not personally related to me..just like I don't have the time to follow celebs' social media pages or dig deeper into their personal lives stories. 

Quite often there are real police reports behind these, and people have cancelled appearances at public events because of these threats. There's a writer who recently went offline because people were leaving rape threats against her FIVE YEAR OLD DAUGHTER and posting very specific information on where she lived and where her child went to school. There are others who have had to actually move because they've been threatened so much. There's doxxing. And more.

Usually the protocol is to save the tweet/post (screenshot, print a paper copy) so there's evidence for the authorities if needed; block, report, and then hide or delete it. So you often *don't* see them after the fact.

It's a very, very real problem. Some examples:

http://www.tmz.com/2014/02/03/mia-talerico-disney-death-threats-good-luck-charlie/

http://nymag.com/thecut/2016/08/a-timeline-of-leslie-joness-horrific-online-abuse.html

http://tinyurl.com/gtzybvy

You're right that most people who leave death and rape threats probably have no intention of carrying them out, and there are those who do this all day long for the lulz...but given the number of celebrities who HAVE been stalked or killed, if you were faced with that all day long, would YOU brush it off?

Edited by stella

4 hours ago, stella said:

I have defended other things that TB has done, but I can't defend this one. I actually get that those comments would make someone mad, and it's always really tempting to answer...but this always backfires in a major way.

As for modding out the negative comments, though, I guess one would have to go back and look at AC/DC's social media before Axl to see how that was handled. A lot of pages take a very heavy hand toward moderating out nasty comments now, whether that's to cut down on possible online harassment or abuse or stop flame wars. If you've ever moderated a Facebook business page, you can actually create a banned work list and stop people from commenting with those words. Given the amount of online harassment some people face, I can't condemn that (anyone who doubts this, Google Leslie Jones and see what she's dealing with right now).

I don't think GnR's own social media or individual pages are modded that way, so that particular thing could have nothing to do with Beta/TB. They might have modded out the comments to keep things from escalating further.

None of the things said there are "nasty comments". It is just fans of Brian saying they miss him and others saying they dont like Axl's voice. None of that deserves to be deleted or dealt with the way Beta did it.

AC/DC IS NOT AXL's BAND and their social media should be handled by whoever is hired to do that. This person should not be told to delete negative comments about Axl, as long as they are not difamatory, derogatory or nasty, as you said. Beta has no saying on this, though. She's NOT the manager of AC/DC (or is she trying to get this job too?) and she should not have ANY saying with their social media or fans.

This behavior is unacceptable in every single way. There's no sugarcoating of what she's done because she's just plain RUDE.

Even if she wanted to say something (which is not recommend but let's pretend she can't help it), that vulgar language she has used really tells a lot about her personality and how she behaves in public. A manager shouldnt be insulting people on the Internet, calling them "assholes", "idiots" and "illness".

She's representing an artist and a band. Her behavior should be examplary. She swears like a sailor, she's rude and unprofessional. A woman her age should know way better than this.

3 hours ago, Andy14 said:

Footnote:

I can imagine if we ever met Axl we would definitely wanna talk about his music, his hobbies, his life, his look, his plans. We would talk to him like someone who cares and who wants the best for him. We would probably bring out topics he wouldn't want to talk about. This is something that can never happen with all those models who have no idea who he is. Maybe that's one of the reasons he spends his time with them rather than with  the real fans :smiley-confused2:

Maybe he's not that intellectual as we like to think he is.

With the models he talks about booze, parties, night clubs, sexual positions and sexual toys. That's all I can think about they have in common. :rolleyes:

3 hours ago, stella said:

Actually, I'd tell Axl the same thing I'd tell anyone else: that nobody else has a right to tell them what they should or shouldn't wear, how to do their hair or anything else.

Do what makes YOU feel good. Wear the clothes that feel comfortable to you, regardless of what anyone else thinks about them. Do what you want with your own hair and teeth - grow your hair out, look like Richard Simmons, bring back the cornrows, bring back the 80s style, shave your head, whatever the fuck YOU want. Wear as much or as little makeup as YOU like. Dress and look however you fucking want. It's your body and your life. If you want to change something, talk to the people YOU want to talk to about it. The boots do scare some of us, because we don't want you to fall again, but it's still your choice.

Fuck whatever anyone else will say about what you *should* do with your appearance, whether they're fans or not. 

He's an artist and I think he should look good. He always has looked great and he cared about that.

Giving advice on styling has nothing to do with telling him or imposing views on him.

There are fashion experts who can help you with your clothing when you dont know how to do it.

It is very hard to style yourself; someone with an outside look can help a lot.

He evidently cares about his fashion and looks. Otherwise, he'd just put on a simple jeans and tshirt.

But this man has tons of clothes, bags full of jeans, jackets, tshirts and hats.

• Like 2

Oh please, stop making a world out of this issue. :facepalm:

There was NO DEATH THREAT in those comments or anything remotely close to that.

I don't know why there are people here trying to justify what this woman has done.

Why? has she promised you backstage passes??

lol, like she's gonna keep her word :facepalm:

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, killuridols said:

None of the things said there are "nasty comments". It is just fans of Brian saying they miss him and others saying they dont like Axl's voice. None of that deserves to be deleted or dealt with the way Beta did it.

AC/DC IS NOT AXL's BAND and their social media should be handled by whoever is hired to do that. This person should not be told to delete negative comments about Axl, as long as they are not difamatory, derogatory or nasty, as you said. Beta has no saying on this, though. She's NOT the manager of AC/DC (or is she trying to get this job too?) and she should not have ANY saying with their social media or fans.

This behavior is unacceptable in every single way. There's no sugarcoating of what she's done because she's just plain RUDE.

Even if she wanted to say something (which is not recommend but let's pretend she can't help it), that vulgar language she has used really tells a lot about her personality and how she behaves in public. A manager shouldnt be insulting people on the Internet, calling them "assholes", "idiots" and "illness".

She's representing an artist and a band. Her behavior should be examplary. She swears like a sailor, she's rude and unprofessional. A woman her age should know way better than this.

Maybe he's not that intellectual as we like to think he is.

With the models he talks about booze, parties, night clubs, sexual positions and sexual toys. That's all I can think about they have in common. :rolleyes:

He's an artist and I think he should look good. He always has looked great and he cared about that.

Giving advice on styling has nothing to do with telling him or imposing views on him.

There are fashion experts who can help you with your clothing when you dont know how to do it.

It is very hard to style yourself; someone with an outside look can help a lot.

He evidently cares about his fashion and looks. Otherwise, he'd just put on a simple jeans and tshirt.

But this man has tons of clothes, bags full of jeans, jackets, tshirts and hats.

I didn't say that that Beta's actions here were acceptable. Ever. In fact I said they were not cool. I didn't see the comments to which she was responding. If they truly were things like "I miss Brian" then no, they shouldn't be modded.

My statements on modding were in response to the claim that Beta got AC/DC to moderate out comments about Axl she didn't like, and that modding negativity was somehow totally weird or out of line. Every social media account moderates; that on its own isn't unusual.

And I didn't say that he doesn't care about his looks. But IMHO telling anyone they SHOULD change X, Y and Z about their looks is bullshit. If Axl has an issue with what he's wearing or how his hair is, I'm sure he will see his own stylists about it without anyone's unsolicited advice. He looks good *to him* and that's what is important. I have a thing about not giving unsolicited advice to people, especially if they're complete strangers.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, stella said:

I didn't say that that Beta's actions here were acceptable. Ever. In fact I said they were not cool. I didn't see the comments to which she was responding. If they truly were things like "I miss Brian" then no, they shouldn't be modded.

My statements on modding were in response to the claim that Beta got AC/DC to moderate out comments about Axl she didn't like, and that modding negativity was somehow totally weird or out of line. Every social media account moderates; that on its own isn't unusual.

And I didn't say that he doesn't care about his looks. But IMHO telling anyone they SHOULD change X, Y and Z about their looks is bullshit. If Axl has an issue with what he's wearing or how his hair is, I'm sure he will see his own stylists about it without anyone's unsolicited advice. He looks good *to him* and that's what is important. I have a thing about not giving unsolicited advice to people, especially if they're complete strangers.

Well, you can always check for yourself if you want proof.

I went there and read everything. Most of it was innocent stuff or very mild complaints that did not AT ALL deserved the response she gave.

As for the others where she calls specific users assholes and idiots, I could never found the comments she was responding to so I don't know if they were removed by the moderator or maybe the person themselves did it.

I am pretty aware of how social media works and moderation of comments. Heavy moderations usually happens more with Business accounts, rather than artists and entertainment.

Dont know which is the case with AC/DC. It seems they do have a person doing it because that account has liked photos of mine and other people. It was totally them, the official account, so I was like "wow the official acdc account likes my photos", you know. But since I dont read the comments I couldn't tell if it is a normal practice for them to remove comments.

All fans are "complete strangers" to Axl and if we were to follow that logic then no one could do or say anything about nothing.
Why are you always defending Beta and TB? Aren't they "complete strangers" to you?
Are they? or do you know them personally? It is the same with the girl who posted the list of advices to Axl.

Mirrors, mirrors....

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Well, you can always check for yourself if you want proof.

I went there and read everything. Most of it was innocent stuff or very mild complaints that did not AT ALL deserved the response she gave.

As for the others where she calls specific users assholes and idiots, I could never found the comments she was responding to so I don't know if they were removed by the moderator or maybe the person themselves did it.

I am pretty aware of how social media works and moderation of comments. Heavy moderations usually happens more with Business accounts, rather than artists and entertainment.

Dont know which is the case with AC/DC. It seems they do have a person doing it because that account has liked photos of mine and other people. It was totally them, the official account, so I was like "wow the official acdc account likes my photos", you know. But since I dont read the comments I couldn't tell if it is a normal practice for them to remove comments.

All fans are "complete strangers" to Axl and if we were to follow that logic then no one could do or say anything about nothing.
Why are you always defending Beta and TB? Aren't they "complete strangers" to you?
Are they? or do you know them personally? It is the same with the girl who posted the list of advices to Axl.

Mirrors, mirrors....

That's what I meant when I said that if someone wanted to know if there was heavier moderation now, they'd need to go back and look at how it was before Axl joined to get a sense of how heavily the page was monitored. I honestly don't care enough to do that.

I actually know people who work as social media mods for actors and musicians - it absolutely happens on those accounts.

And no, I'm not "always" defending Beta or TB. They don't need me to defend them, or anyone else. I've called them out on things in the past, and if you actually read what I wrote in my previous post, I very clearly said that I didn't condone what they'd done here. I didn't like what they did with the models at the concerts. I don't like all the messages they've sent to people here.

But I do get tired of people speculating, making insane judgments about everything and anything to do with Axl's managers and putting it forward as fact. There seems to be some idea that everything Axl's done or hasn't done has been TB's fault, and that they're playing Axl for everything he has. I don't know that. Neither do you, and neither does anyone here. People observe what they want. Doesn't mean it's true. Any time TB says *anything* it seems people jump down their throats, and that's not fair either. Merck and some of Axl's other managers screwed him every way to Sunday, and they don't get nearly the hate here that TB gets.

As to knowing Axl or TB, no, I don't. I've never met them. If I had, I don't think I'd feel comfortable posting here, to be honest (and NO, before you jump down my throat, that's NOT a judgment on anyone here. It's just that for me personally, I'd find it awkward to discuss actual friends and acquaintances on a message board). However, I do know other musicians/performers/etc. and have insight from that side of things and experience in that world.

Edited by stella
  • Like 3

52 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Oh please, stop making a world out of this issue. :facepalm:

There was NO DEATH THREAT in those comments or anything remotely close to that.

I don't know why there are people here trying to justify what this woman has done.

Why? has she promised you backstage passes??

lol, like she's gonna keep her word :facepalm:

Is this comment directed to me on my prev post? I sure hope not, as I've typed above, my pot was meant as an OT, not related to the discussion here.

34 minutes ago, stella said:

And no, I'm not "always" defending Beta or TB. I've called them out on things in the past, and if you actually read what I wrote in my previous post, I very clearly said that I didn't condone what they'd done here. I didn't like what they did with the models at the concerts. I don't like all the messages they've sent to people here.

But I do get tired of people speculating, making insane judgments about everything and anything to do with Axl's managers and putting it forward as fact. There seems to be some idea that everything Axl's done has been TB's fault, and everything that's happened in the past 20 years wouldn't have occurred, if not for TB. I don't know that. Neither do you, and neither does anyone here. TB's relationship with Axk? People observe what they want. Doesn't mean it's true. Any time TB says *anything* it seems people jump down their throats, and that's not fair either. Merck and some of Axl's other managers screwed him every way to Sunday, and they don't get nearly the hate here that TB gets.

You say you don't agree with some things that they do but I've seen you posting after that some kind of "justification" to why they are doing what they are doing. Sugarcoating as I call it.

Like with this AC/DC stuff; there's no other possibility or excuse for what Beta has done. Yet you started a paralell discussion about how important it is to moderate comments because of death threads and nastyness that comes from some fans. None of that is necessary and none of that applies to this case.

Not everything Axl's done is TB's fault but they are enablers and you know it. Everybody knows they enable his behavior and alienate him. I don't think fans talk out of their ass here; most of the things we say are based on PROOF of what they've done. This is not something someone told to his cousin who got it from his neighbor, who got it from his grandpa.... Here there is proof of the way they operate, mostly because their hot heads don't let them act in a rational discreet way. You'd think they'd be more intelligent when going berserk online and Beta would not expose herself like that. Maybe she thinks no one in the AC/DC accounts will know who is she? Is she so gullible?

What I'm trying to say is that we have proof of the things they've done and no one can deny this or try to cover it. Her messages to Madison are terrible and you can see nothing has changed. In 2016, she's still out there scolding fans, now from a different band, like she was some sort of authority in anyone's world.

The way they terminated Madison here is really sad and pathetic. All they did was alienate Axl by telling him to come here and insult a fan, a female fan, to degrade her as a woman, making denigratory comments about her sexuality and drag her through the mud. I know many people was upset about her moderation style and they were particularly upset about the t-shirt incident. But couldnt have they handled it privately?? Couldn't have she been removed from her role and that's it? The public scorn they put her through was not needed.

Why would Axl, who is a celebrity, have to come to a fan forum to personally TAKE CARE of some minor shit like this, exposing himself with such a vulgar response, which was later picked up by Rolling Stone and that way damage his public image even more? :facepalm:

Those are the brilliant ideas your TB has.

Let's keep applauding them and sugarcoating what they do. What they do is great and helps Axl so much. :rolleyes:

The other managers don't get this kind of criticism because they never got directly involved with the fans like TB does. They did their job, which is taking care of the artist, and did not waste their time being rude on social media.
Yeah, maybe they sucked at what they did and were not the right fit for Axl. But at least none of them embarassed Axl or the band like these ones oftenly do with their unprofessional comments on social media and their rude ways in real life situations.

9 minutes ago, cheesecake said:

Is this comment directed to me on my prev post? I sure hope not, as I've typed above, my pot was meant as an OT, not related to the discussion here.

It is just a rant out of my ass. I've been utterly mad ever since I learned about those comments at the AC/DC account.

Dont mind me, Im oversensitive :unsure:

Edited by killuridols
  • Like 2

46 minutes ago, cheesecake said:

No, she's in hysterics about something she apparently misunderstood in one of my posts, as far as I can guess. She somehow thinks the OT discussion about death threats has some relevance to what we were discussing w/Beta, or that I somehow condoned Beta's posts on the AC/DC site. As far as I can ascertain, the chain's something like this:

Posters: Beta's asked to censor the AC/DC thread! She conceals what Axl sees!
Me: Well, I don't know if she did or not. But a lot of celebs have someone filtering their social media and monitoring what gets through to them, because they get a lot of shit. (cue OT discussion)

And that somehow turned into me being accused justifying the AC/DC comments because I'm in with TB, or I don't even fucking know. I'm not even reading her responses anymore.

Edited by stella

37 minutes ago, killuridols said:

You say you don't agree with some things that they do but I've seen you posting after that some kind of "justification" to why they are doing what they are doing. Sugarcoating as I call it.

Like with this AC/DC stuff; there's no other possibility or excuse for what Beta has done. Yet you started a paralell discussion about how important it is to moderate comments because of death threads and nastyness that comes from some fans. None of that is necessary and none of that applies to this case.

Not everything Axl's done is TB's fault but they are enablers and you know it. Everybody knows they enable his behavior and alienate him. I don't think fans talk out of their ass here; most of the things we say are based on PROOF of what they've done. This is not something someone told to his cousin who got it from his neighbor, who got it from his grandpa.... Here there is proof of the way they operate, mostly because their hot heads don't let them act in a rational discreet way. You'd think they'd be more intelligent when going berserk online and Beta would not expose herself like that. Maybe she thinks no one in the AC/DC accounts will know who is she? Is she so gullible?

What I'm trying to say is that we have proof of the things they've done and no one can deny this or try to cover it. Her messages to Madison are terrible and you can see nothing has changed. In 2016, she's still out there scolding fans, now from a different band, like she was some sort of authority in anyone's world.

The way they terminated Madison here is really sad and pathetic. All they did was alienate Axl by telling him to come here and insult a fan, a female fan, to degrade her as a woman, making denigratory comments about her sexuality and drag her through the mud. I know many people was upset about her moderation style and they were particularly upset about the t-shirt incident. But couldnt have they handled it privately?? Couldn't have she been removed from her role and that's it? The public scorn they put her through was not needed.

Why would Axl, who is a celebrity, have to come to a fan forum to personally TAKE CARE of some minor shit like this, exposing himself with such a vulgar response, which was later picked up by Rolling Stone and that way damage his public image even more? :facepalm:

Those are the brilliant ideas your TB has.

Let's keep applauding them and sugarcoating what they do. What they do is great and helps Axl so much. :rolleyes:

The other managers don't get this kind of criticism because they never got directly involved with the fans like TB does. They did their job, which is taking care of the artist, and did not waste their time being rude on social media.
Yeah, maybe they sucked at what they did and were not the right fit for Axl. But at least none of them embarassed Axl or the band like these ones oftenly do with their unprofessional comments on social media and their rude ways in real life situations.

It is just a rant out of my ass. I've been utterly mad ever since I learned about those comments at the AC/DC account.

Dont mind me, Im oversensitive :unsure:

Oh for fuck's sake. I'm not even reading all these histrionics. You've somehow misunderstood everything that was said, and I'm not even going to bother arguing with you about it anymore.

4 minutes ago, stella said:

Oh for fuck's sake. I'm not even reading all these histrionics. You've somehow misunderstood everything that was said, and I'm not even going to bother arguing with you about it anymore.

Don't mind her, Stella. She can be exhausting.

Edited by Mararoyce
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Frey said:

After Axl posted his angry little rant and people started attacking him, he basically left and let his mommy deal with the fall-out. And he hasn't been back since.

Ok, ok, let me get this straight. Our Axl responded to a thread?! Where, when and where?

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Frey said:

I just googled and that is indeed the woman Perla attacked.

Apparently she came to one of Slash's shows, Perla saw her, and then kicked her in the stomach.

Slash supposedly had an online affair (lol) or something like that with that chick.

I read that Slash and the Woman talked after the show with each other and Perla got jealous and kicked her. How embarrassing ... Perla always has this 'Ghetto'-Vibe with her, those vulgar words she is using, etc .. wouldnt surprise me if she is one of those people who slap you in the face just because you look at her one second too long ....

Edited by RooSaa
  • Like 1

Girls I need a little favor. Those of you who have Instagram, can you please tell Beta that she is making a fool of herself? As manager it is not her duty to fight with fans. She better get a college degree in Management and Communication. She obviously needs it

• Like 1

Just now, Padme said:

Girls I need a little favor. Those of you who have Instagram, can you please tell Beta that she is making a fool of herself? As manager it is not her duty to fight with fans. She better get a college degree in Management and Communication. She obviously needs it

I really don't think it's a good idea at all. She clearly lacks self-awareness. It's only gonna lead to more shit-stirring.

• Like 2