GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

28 minutes ago, tiutso said:

I really don't think it's a good idea at all. She clearly lacks self-awareness. It's only gonna lead to more shit-stirring.

Well it is time for her to get self awareness once and for all. This is something Axl or AC/DC P.R. people should do. But I doubt they will

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Frey said:

Yes, extremely unprofessional.

That's a good way of putting it lol.

Here's something I came across once while I researched TB (here on mygnr actually. this stuff is still floating around in old threads).

It's a few of the PMs Beta sent to Madison. I'll just link to where I uploaded them:

http://i557.photobucket.com/albums/ss11/FreyGNR/beta/PRrPNGz_zpskz80kwgx.jpg

http://i557.photobucket.com/albums/ss11/FreyGNR/beta/EZ2M902_zpsywnttwu1.jpg

Transcript of the most interesting one for the people who don't want to squint their eyes out reading these screenshots lol:

"YOU ARE A HORRIBLE PERSON. A LIAR AND AN INSTIGATOR. THE REASON HE NEVER CAME OUT TO SAY ANYTHING IS BECAUSE WE BLOCKED FROM HIM YOUR BULSHIT. HE NEVER FOUND OUT UNTIL PRETTY MUCH THE END OF THE TOUR. DON'T ASSUME SHIT MADISON. I DON'T CARE WHAT A BUILDING SECURITY GUARD SAID. HE WAS LYING BUT YOU WANT TO MAKE SURE TO MAKE THIS BIG. YOU STARTED THIS."

Capslock is Beta's not mine.

And keep in mind these PMs Madison shared there were the least rude ones. If you read what Madison wrote at the beginning of the post, she says that Beta sent her other, far ruder messages even :facepalm:

Now from what I hear Madison was a giant bitch as well, so I don't really have much sympathy for her, but

- Is this any way for a band's manager to communicate with a mod of one of the biggest GNR fansites? "YOU ARE A HORRIBLE PERSON. A LIAR AND AN INSTIGATOR." Really? How unprofessional can you get? Angry capslock rants are not the way to come across as competent management.

- "THE REASON HE NEVER CAME OUT TO SAY ANYTHING IS BECAUSE WE BLOCKED FROM HIM YOUR BULSHIT. HE NEVER FOUND OUT UNTIL PRETTY MUCH THE END OF THE TOUR."  Do I even need to say anything about this? :scared::scared::facepalm::facepalm:

One can't help but wonder what else they're "blocking" from him.

Maybe Axl has managed to start using Instagram in the last couple of months or so. The only other thing he has we know of is Twitter, but they're not on there tearing down posts, and there's lots of anti Axl there too that he can freely see.

So maybe Axl got sneaky and made an IG account in a different name. Maybe Beta checks his phone :lol:

The Madison thing, she was adamant that it was Axls management who were demanding no Slash t shirts. Axl found out by looking for himself and went mad!!!! He says it wasn't him. If it was TB, then how convenient to have Madison to blame. 

9 minutes ago, Padme said:

Girls I need a little favor. Those of you who have Instagram, can you please tell Beta that she is making a fool of herself? As manager it is not her duty to fight with fans. She better get a college degree in Management and Communication. She obviously needs it

I disagree with this. The ac-dc fans gonna notice who she is and the victim (of the ac-dc fans hatred) will be Axl.

Just -publicly-ignore what she said.

hahha you are a master, inciting other people to get blocked by Beta :lol:. Girl  you should create an account (if you want) and tell that for yourself ,then I gonna applaud you :lol::P

2 minutes ago, Juliette said:

I disagree with this. The ac-dc fans gonna notice who she is and the victim (of the ac-dc fans hatred) will be Axl.

Just -publicly-ignore what she said.

hahha you are a master, inciting other people to get blocked by Beta :lol:. Girl  you should create an account (if you want) and tell that for yourself ,then I gonna applaud you :lol::P

That's what stops me from posting anything on their page to her, I don't want it to come back on him.

I think padme means to message her on her own page though, where they won't see it. Only Beta and followers. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

That's what stops me from posting anything on their page to her, I don't want it to come back on him.

I think padme means to message her on her own page though, where they won't see it. Only Beta and followers. 

Yeah, my fear.

But Beta has an open Instagram page (not private), so I guess it´s the same.

I think that is really lame what she wrote to these fans (despite these guys were rude), I agree with Beta in the idea of her messages but not in the form. She shouldn´t insult people. And frankly, I don´t see managers of the best bands (or singers) in the world stalking pages on instagram <_<.

She is not doing a favor here.

• Like 1

But Axl is already the victim. Those AC/DC fans don't like him not matter what. Are they awared that Beta is the GN'R manager? I don't know. But I think Beta should be told in her Instagram that she is exposing herself as a bad manager and she is making a fool of herself. Unless Axl asked her to go after those fans. But I very much doubt that's the case.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Maybe Axl has managed to start using Instagram in the last couple of months or so. The only other thing he has we know of is Twitter, but they're not on there tearing down posts, and there's lots of anti Axl there too that he can freely see.

So maybe Axl got sneaky and made an IG account in a different name. Maybe Beta checks his phone :lol:

The Madison thing, she was adamant that it was Axls management who were demanding no Slash t shirts. Axl found out by looking for himself and went mad!!!! He says it wasn't him. If it was TB, then how convenient to have Madison to blame. 

This. Same case with the Izzy banner, bet it was TB again. Axl should see secrety how their work, We definitely needs Duff to tell Axl about TB

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, alfierose said:

It's not a great idea to inflame this by responding elsewhere. Discussing your opinion here is one thing but we can't condone our members sending direct messages to GNR management. Obviously we can't stop people doing as they wish but just to make our position clear on this.

Also @killuridols please tone down your responses to other members. @stella made perfectly reasoned opinions. Don't get over invested in what will probably be a storm in a teacup type situation.

Thank you.

And I agree with this. Camp AC/DC has already likely seen it without anyone's assistance anyway, especially because they probably have at least one management person on UK time (ie, someone already at work right now).

Edited by stella
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

This is what happened...

Beta went reading AC/DC Instagram page. 

People were voicing their opinions of, they want Brian back, they don't want Axl. Nothing sinister really, not even a fat comment by then. 

Beta called them idiots, haters, assholes an illness to the band... PATHETIC!!!! 

Wait till they find out its her. 

These things have been stated by their fans from the beginning, but now she's taking up this stance.

You do lurk around the AC/DC forum(s) right? Anyone notices yet who the responder Beta is?

I seriously hope not. I hope her posts'll be swept under the carpet and be forgotten fast and everything is puppies and rainbows and sunshine again so that Axl will never put in a bad light amongst (the already some of) the AC/DC fans and will finally win more over the fence fans and turns them into converts.

4 minutes ago, cheesecake said:

You do lurk around the AC/DC forum(s) right? Anyone notices yet who the responder Beta is?

I seriously hope not. I hope her posts'll be swept under the carpet and be forgotten fast and everything is puppies and rainbows and sunshine again so that Axl will never put in a bad light amongst (the already some of) the AC/DC fans and will finally win more over the fence fans and turns them into converts.

Yeah, I go and spy on them :lol: they probably think she's just a guns fan. There's a couple of them who know who Fernando is, they didn't appreciate his "two small bands one big voice" comment lol heads were spinning!! 

10 minutes ago, Rock Hopper said:

Personally, I think it's funny,:lol: Axl's management getting into a fight with fans.  Makes a change from Axl fighting with fans.  Classic.:bitchfight::dance:

You think it's funny now, wait while she takes over AC/DC :lol: her and Angus wife probably look at each other like cats in an alley. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Rock Hopper said:

I like Ellen, she seems pretty normal, and not up herself like a lot of rock stars wives.

Ellen is Angus's wife.

I thought she seemed cool, then went on acdc forum and some of them were moaning about her being involved in everything lol I thought how familiar :lol:

1 minute ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I thought she seemed cool, then went on acdc forum and some of them were moaning about her being involved in everything lol I thought how familiar :lol:

She and Angus have been married a long time, and always seem to be together on tour.  She also seems to have no trouble saying no if she feels there is a need.  I don't think she puts up with a lot of bs, which seems to annoy some of the more rabid fans, but if you are not rude or pushy she'll talk.  Someone on this thread, Andy14 or lumikki I think had a talk to her about Axl's wardrobe.

3 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

How Young is she? 

Well they got married in 1980, just before Bon died, so she must be mid or late 50's.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I really have to laugh when I read their forum. It's the same stuff that is heavily discussed here. Just change the names and you'll get gnr forum :lol:

8 minutes ago, Rock Hopper said:

She and Angus have been married a long time, and always seem to be together on tour.  She also seems to have no trouble saying no if she feels there is a need.  I don't think she puts up with a lot of bs, which seems to annoy some of the more rabid fans, but if you are not rude or pushy she'll talk.  Someone on this thread, Andy14 or lumikki I think had a talk to her about Axl's wardrobe.

It was @Lumikki, I haven't met anyone. :cry: I'm sending Axl subliminal messages through my gifs, so now he definitely knows how I love his hats :rofl-lol:

There's a special thread for this but I think it also belongs here...Axl's vocal coach

"My wonderful lifetime student Axl Rose. ACDC concert was more than Awesome!"

14045951_10155212587504148_1154685119039

• Like 4