Carlycosmos

GNR Women's discussion

2 minutes ago, killuridols said:

None of the things said there are "nasty comments". It is just fans of Brian saying they miss him and others saying they dont like Axl's voice. None of that deserves to be deleted or dealt with the way Beta did it.

AC/DC IS NOT AXL's BAND and their social media should be handled by whoever is hired to do that. This person should not be told to delete negative comments about Axl, as long as they are not difamatory, derogatory or nasty, as you said. Beta has no saying on this, though. She's NOT the manager of AC/DC (or is she trying to get this job too?) and she should not have ANY saying with their social media or fans.

This behavior is unacceptable in every single way. There's no sugarcoating of what she's done because she's just plain RUDE.

Even if she wanted to say something (which is not recommend but let's pretend she can't help it), that vulgar language she has used really tells a lot about her personality and how she behaves in public. A manager shouldnt be insulting people on the Internet, calling them "assholes", "idiots" and "illness".

She's representing an artist and a band. Her behavior should be examplary. She swears like a sailor, she's rude and unprofessional. A woman her age should know way better than this.

Maybe he's not that intellectual as we like to think he is.

With the models he talks about booze, parties, night clubs, sexual positions and sexual toys. That's all I can think about they have in common. :rolleyes:

He's an artist and I think he should look good. He always has looked great and he cared about that.

Giving advice on styling has nothing to do with telling him or imposing views on him.

There are fashion experts who can help you with your clothing when you dont know how to do it.

It is very hard to style yourself; someone with an outside look can help a lot.

He evidently cares about his fashion and looks. Otherwise, he'd just put on a simple jeans and tshirt.

But this man has tons of clothes, bags full of jeans, jackets, tshirts and hats.

I didn't say that that Beta's actions here were acceptable. Ever. In fact I said they were not cool. I didn't see the comments to which she was responding. If they truly were things like "I miss Brian" then no, they shouldn't be modded.

My statements on modding were in response to the claim that Beta got AC/DC to moderate out comments about Axl she didn't like, and that modding negativity was somehow totally weird or out of line. Every social media account moderates; that on its own isn't unusual.

And I didn't say that he doesn't care about his looks. But IMHO telling anyone they SHOULD change X, Y and Z about their looks is bullshit. If Axl has an issue with what he's wearing or how his hair is, I'm sure he will see his own stylists about it without anyone's unsolicited advice. He looks good *to him* and that's what is important. I have a thing about not giving unsolicited advice to people, especially if they're complete strangers.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, stella said:

I didn't say that that Beta's actions here were acceptable. Ever. In fact I said they were not cool. I didn't see the comments to which she was responding. If they truly were things like "I miss Brian" then no, they shouldn't be modded.

My statements on modding were in response to the claim that Beta got AC/DC to moderate out comments about Axl she didn't like, and that modding negativity was somehow totally weird or out of line. Every social media account moderates; that on its own isn't unusual.

And I didn't say that he doesn't care about his looks. But IMHO telling anyone they SHOULD change X, Y and Z about their looks is bullshit. If Axl has an issue with what he's wearing or how his hair is, I'm sure he will see his own stylists about it without anyone's unsolicited advice. He looks good *to him* and that's what is important. I have a thing about not giving unsolicited advice to people, especially if they're complete strangers.

Well, you can always check for yourself if you want proof.

I went there and read everything. Most of it was innocent stuff or very mild complaints that did not AT ALL deserved the response she gave.

As for the others where she calls specific users assholes and idiots, I could never found the comments she was responding to so I don't know if they were removed by the moderator or maybe the person themselves did it.

I am pretty aware of how social media works and moderation of comments. Heavy moderations usually happens more with Business accounts, rather than artists and entertainment.

Dont know which is the case with AC/DC. It seems they do have a person doing it because that account has liked photos of mine and other people. It was totally them, the official account, so I was like "wow the official acdc account likes my photos", you know. But since I dont read the comments I couldn't tell if it is a normal practice for them to remove comments.

All fans are "complete strangers" to Axl and if we were to follow that logic then no one could do or say anything about nothing.
Why are you always defending Beta and TB? Aren't they "complete strangers" to you?
Are they? or do you know them personally? It is the same with the girl who posted the list of advices to Axl.

Mirrors, mirrors....

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Well, you can always check for yourself if you want proof.

I went there and read everything. Most of it was innocent stuff or very mild complaints that did not AT ALL deserved the response she gave.

As for the others where she calls specific users assholes and idiots, I could never found the comments she was responding to so I don't know if they were removed by the moderator or maybe the person themselves did it.

I am pretty aware of how social media works and moderation of comments. Heavy moderations usually happens more with Business accounts, rather than artists and entertainment.

Dont know which is the case with AC/DC. It seems they do have a person doing it because that account has liked photos of mine and other people. It was totally them, the official account, so I was like "wow the official acdc account likes my photos", you know. But since I dont read the comments I couldn't tell if it is a normal practice for them to remove comments.

All fans are "complete strangers" to Axl and if we were to follow that logic then no one could do or say anything about nothing.
Why are you always defending Beta and TB? Aren't they "complete strangers" to you?
Are they? or do you know them personally? It is the same with the girl who posted the list of advices to Axl.

Mirrors, mirrors....

That's what I meant when I said that if someone wanted to know if there was heavier moderation now, they'd need to go back and look at how it was before Axl joined to get a sense of how heavily the page was monitored. I honestly don't care enough to do that.

I actually know people who work as social media mods for actors and musicians - it absolutely happens on those accounts.

And no, I'm not "always" defending Beta or TB. They don't need me to defend them, or anyone else. I've called them out on things in the past, and if you actually read what I wrote in my previous post, I very clearly said that I didn't condone what they'd done here. I didn't like what they did with the models at the concerts. I don't like all the messages they've sent to people here.

But I do get tired of people speculating, making insane judgments about everything and anything to do with Axl's managers and putting it forward as fact. There seems to be some idea that everything Axl's done or hasn't done has been TB's fault, and that they're playing Axl for everything he has. I don't know that. Neither do you, and neither does anyone here. People observe what they want. Doesn't mean it's true. Any time TB says *anything* it seems people jump down their throats, and that's not fair either. Merck and some of Axl's other managers screwed him every way to Sunday, and they don't get nearly the hate here that TB gets.

As to knowing Axl or TB, no, I don't. I've never met them. If I had, I don't think I'd feel comfortable posting here, to be honest (and NO, before you jump down my throat, that's NOT a judgment on anyone here. It's just that for me personally, I'd find it awkward to discuss actual friends and acquaintances on a message board). However, I do know other musicians/performers/etc. and have insight from that side of things and experience in that world.

Edited by stella
  • Like 3

52 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Oh please, stop making a world out of this issue. :facepalm:

There was NO DEATH THREAT in those comments or anything remotely close to that.

I don't know why there are people here trying to justify what this woman has done.

Why? has she promised you backstage passes??

lol, like she's gonna keep her word :facepalm:

Is this comment directed to me on my prev post? I sure hope not, as I've typed above, my pot was meant as an OT, not related to the discussion here.

34 minutes ago, stella said:

And no, I'm not "always" defending Beta or TB. I've called them out on things in the past, and if you actually read what I wrote in my previous post, I very clearly said that I didn't condone what they'd done here. I didn't like what they did with the models at the concerts. I don't like all the messages they've sent to people here.

But I do get tired of people speculating, making insane judgments about everything and anything to do with Axl's managers and putting it forward as fact. There seems to be some idea that everything Axl's done has been TB's fault, and everything that's happened in the past 20 years wouldn't have occurred, if not for TB. I don't know that. Neither do you, and neither does anyone here. TB's relationship with Axk? People observe what they want. Doesn't mean it's true. Any time TB says *anything* it seems people jump down their throats, and that's not fair either. Merck and some of Axl's other managers screwed him every way to Sunday, and they don't get nearly the hate here that TB gets.

You say you don't agree with some things that they do but I've seen you posting after that some kind of "justification" to why they are doing what they are doing. Sugarcoating as I call it.

Like with this AC/DC stuff; there's no other possibility or excuse for what Beta has done. Yet you started a paralell discussion about how important it is to moderate comments because of death threads and nastyness that comes from some fans. None of that is necessary and none of that applies to this case.

Not everything Axl's done is TB's fault but they are enablers and you know it. Everybody knows they enable his behavior and alienate him. I don't think fans talk out of their ass here; most of the things we say are based on PROOF of what they've done. This is not something someone told to his cousin who got it from his neighbor, who got it from his grandpa.... Here there is proof of the way they operate, mostly because their hot heads don't let them act in a rational discreet way. You'd think they'd be more intelligent when going berserk online and Beta would not expose herself like that. Maybe she thinks no one in the AC/DC accounts will know who is she? Is she so gullible?

What I'm trying to say is that we have proof of the things they've done and no one can deny this or try to cover it. Her messages to Madison are terrible and you can see nothing has changed. In 2016, she's still out there scolding fans, now from a different band, like she was some sort of authority in anyone's world.

The way they terminated Madison here is really sad and pathetic. All they did was alienate Axl by telling him to come here and insult a fan, a female fan, to degrade her as a woman, making denigratory comments about her sexuality and drag her through the mud. I know many people was upset about her moderation style and they were particularly upset about the t-shirt incident. But couldnt have they handled it privately?? Couldn't have she been removed from her role and that's it? The public scorn they put her through was not needed.

Why would Axl, who is a celebrity, have to come to a fan forum to personally TAKE CARE of some minor shit like this, exposing himself with such a vulgar response, which was later picked up by Rolling Stone and that way damage his public image even more? :facepalm:

Those are the brilliant ideas your TB has.

Let's keep applauding them and sugarcoating what they do. What they do is great and helps Axl so much. :rolleyes:

The other managers don't get this kind of criticism because they never got directly involved with the fans like TB does. They did their job, which is taking care of the artist, and did not waste their time being rude on social media.
Yeah, maybe they sucked at what they did and were not the right fit for Axl. But at least none of them embarassed Axl or the band like these ones oftenly do with their unprofessional comments on social media and their rude ways in real life situations.

9 minutes ago, cheesecake said:

Is this comment directed to me on my prev post? I sure hope not, as I've typed above, my pot was meant as an OT, not related to the discussion here.

It is just a rant out of my ass. I've been utterly mad ever since I learned about those comments at the AC/DC account.

Dont mind me, Im oversensitive :unsure:

Edited by killuridols
  • Like 2

46 minutes ago, cheesecake said:

No, she's in hysterics about something she apparently misunderstood in one of my posts, as far as I can guess. She somehow thinks the OT discussion about death threats has some relevance to what we were discussing w/Beta, or that I somehow condoned Beta's posts on the AC/DC site. As far as I can ascertain, the chain's something like this:

Posters: Beta's asked to censor the AC/DC thread! She conceals what Axl sees!
Me: Well, I don't know if she did or not. But a lot of celebs have someone filtering their social media and monitoring what gets through to them, because they get a lot of shit. (cue OT discussion)

And that somehow turned into me being accused justifying the AC/DC comments because I'm in with TB, or I don't even fucking know. I'm not even reading her responses anymore.

Edited by stella

37 minutes ago, killuridols said:

You say you don't agree with some things that they do but I've seen you posting after that some kind of "justification" to why they are doing what they are doing. Sugarcoating as I call it.

Like with this AC/DC stuff; there's no other possibility or excuse for what Beta has done. Yet you started a paralell discussion about how important it is to moderate comments because of death threads and nastyness that comes from some fans. None of that is necessary and none of that applies to this case.

Not everything Axl's done is TB's fault but they are enablers and you know it. Everybody knows they enable his behavior and alienate him. I don't think fans talk out of their ass here; most of the things we say are based on PROOF of what they've done. This is not something someone told to his cousin who got it from his neighbor, who got it from his grandpa.... Here there is proof of the way they operate, mostly because their hot heads don't let them act in a rational discreet way. You'd think they'd be more intelligent when going berserk online and Beta would not expose herself like that. Maybe she thinks no one in the AC/DC accounts will know who is she? Is she so gullible?

What I'm trying to say is that we have proof of the things they've done and no one can deny this or try to cover it. Her messages to Madison are terrible and you can see nothing has changed. In 2016, she's still out there scolding fans, now from a different band, like she was some sort of authority in anyone's world.

The way they terminated Madison here is really sad and pathetic. All they did was alienate Axl by telling him to come here and insult a fan, a female fan, to degrade her as a woman, making denigratory comments about her sexuality and drag her through the mud. I know many people was upset about her moderation style and they were particularly upset about the t-shirt incident. But couldnt have they handled it privately?? Couldn't have she been removed from her role and that's it? The public scorn they put her through was not needed.

Why would Axl, who is a celebrity, have to come to a fan forum to personally TAKE CARE of some minor shit like this, exposing himself with such a vulgar response, which was later picked up by Rolling Stone and that way damage his public image even more? :facepalm:

Those are the brilliant ideas your TB has.

Let's keep applauding them and sugarcoating what they do. What they do is great and helps Axl so much. :rolleyes:

The other managers don't get this kind of criticism because they never got directly involved with the fans like TB does. They did their job, which is taking care of the artist, and did not waste their time being rude on social media.
Yeah, maybe they sucked at what they did and were not the right fit for Axl. But at least none of them embarassed Axl or the band like these ones oftenly do with their unprofessional comments on social media and their rude ways in real life situations.

It is just a rant out of my ass. I've been utterly mad ever since I learned about those comments at the AC/DC account.

Dont mind me, Im oversensitive :unsure:

Oh for fuck's sake. I'm not even reading all these histrionics. You've somehow misunderstood everything that was said, and I'm not even going to bother arguing with you about it anymore.

4 minutes ago, stella said:

Oh for fuck's sake. I'm not even reading all these histrionics. You've somehow misunderstood everything that was said, and I'm not even going to bother arguing with you about it anymore.

Don't mind her, Stella. She can be exhausting.

Edited by Mararoyce
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Frey said:

After Axl posted his angry little rant and people started attacking him, he basically left and let his mommy deal with the fall-out. And he hasn't been back since.

Ok, ok, let me get this straight. Our Axl responded to a thread?! Where, when and where?

• Like 1

Beta comes across as one of those super hardcore stalker fans, who are doing everything to defend their star ;)

• Like 3

47 minutes ago, Mararoyce said:

Don't mind her, Stella. She can be exhausting.

Thank you.

9 hours ago, Frey said:

I just googled and that is indeed the woman Perla attacked.

Apparently she came to one of Slash's shows, Perla saw her, and then kicked her in the stomach.

Slash supposedly had an online affair (lol) or something like that with that chick.

I read that Slash and the Woman talked after the show with each other and Perla got jealous and kicked her. How embarrassing ... Perla always has this 'Ghetto'-Vibe with her, those vulgar words she is using, etc .. wouldnt surprise me if she is one of those people who slap you in the face just because you look at her one second too long ....

Edited by RooSaa
  • Like 1

Girls I need a little favor. Those of you who have Instagram, can you please tell Beta that she is making a fool of herself? As manager it is not her duty to fight with fans. She better get a college degree in Management and Communication. She obviously needs it

• Like 1

Just now, Padme said:

Girls I need a little favor. Those of you who have Instagram, can you please tell Beta that she is making a fool of herself? As manager it is not her duty to fight with fans. She better get a college degree in Management and Communication. She obviously needs it

I really don't think it's a good idea at all. She clearly lacks self-awareness. It's only gonna lead to more shit-stirring.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, tiutso said:

I really don't think it's a good idea at all. She clearly lacks self-awareness. It's only gonna lead to more shit-stirring.

Well it is time for her to get self awareness once and for all. This is something Axl or AC/DC P.R. people should do. But I doubt they will

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Frey said:

Yes, extremely unprofessional.

That's a good way of putting it lol.

Here's something I came across once while I researched TB (here on mygnr actually. this stuff is still floating around in old threads).

It's a few of the PMs Beta sent to Madison. I'll just link to where I uploaded them:

http://i557.photobucket.com/albums/ss11/FreyGNR/beta/PRrPNGz_zpskz80kwgx.jpg

http://i557.photobucket.com/albums/ss11/FreyGNR/beta/EZ2M902_zpsywnttwu1.jpg

Transcript of the most interesting one for the people who don't want to squint their eyes out reading these screenshots lol:

"YOU ARE A HORRIBLE PERSON. A LIAR AND AN INSTIGATOR. THE REASON HE NEVER CAME OUT TO SAY ANYTHING IS BECAUSE WE BLOCKED FROM HIM YOUR BULSHIT. HE NEVER FOUND OUT UNTIL PRETTY MUCH THE END OF THE TOUR. DON'T ASSUME SHIT MADISON. I DON'T CARE WHAT A BUILDING SECURITY GUARD SAID. HE WAS LYING BUT YOU WANT TO MAKE SURE TO MAKE THIS BIG. YOU STARTED THIS."

Capslock is Beta's not mine.

And keep in mind these PMs Madison shared there were the least rude ones. If you read what Madison wrote at the beginning of the post, she says that Beta sent her other, far ruder messages even :facepalm:

Now from what I hear Madison was a giant bitch as well, so I don't really have much sympathy for her, but

- Is this any way for a band's manager to communicate with a mod of one of the biggest GNR fansites? "YOU ARE A HORRIBLE PERSON. A LIAR AND AN INSTIGATOR." Really? How unprofessional can you get? Angry capslock rants are not the way to come across as competent management.

- "THE REASON HE NEVER CAME OUT TO SAY ANYTHING IS BECAUSE WE BLOCKED FROM HIM YOUR BULSHIT. HE NEVER FOUND OUT UNTIL PRETTY MUCH THE END OF THE TOUR."  Do I even need to say anything about this? :scared::scared::facepalm::facepalm:

One can't help but wonder what else they're "blocking" from him.

Maybe Axl has managed to start using Instagram in the last couple of months or so. The only other thing he has we know of is Twitter, but they're not on there tearing down posts, and there's lots of anti Axl there too that he can freely see.

So maybe Axl got sneaky and made an IG account in a different name. Maybe Beta checks his phone :lol:

The Madison thing, she was adamant that it was Axls management who were demanding no Slash t shirts. Axl found out by looking for himself and went mad!!!! He says it wasn't him. If it was TB, then how convenient to have Madison to blame. 

9 minutes ago, Padme said:

I disagree with this. The ac-dc fans gonna notice who she is and the victim (of the ac-dc fans hatred) will be Axl.

Just -publicly-ignore what she said.

hahha you are a master, inciting other people to get blocked by Beta :lol:. Girl  you should create an account (if you want) and tell that for yourself ,then I gonna applaud you :lol::P

2 minutes ago, Juliette said:

I disagree with this. The ac-dc fans gonna notice who she is and the victim (of the ac-dc fans hatred) will be Axl.

Just -publicly-ignore what she said.

hahha you are a master, inciting other people to get blocked by Beta :lol:. Girl  you should create an account (if you want) and tell that for yourself ,then I gonna applaud you :lol::P

That's what stops me from posting anything on their page to her, I don't want it to come back on him.

I think padme means to message her on her own page though, where they won't see it. Only Beta and followers. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

That's what stops me from posting anything on their page to her, I don't want it to come back on him.

I think padme means to message her on her own page though, where they won't see it. Only Beta and followers. 

Yeah, my fear.

But Beta has an open Instagram page (not private), so I guess it´s the same.

I think that is really lame what she wrote to these fans (despite these guys were rude), I agree with Beta in the idea of her messages but not in the form. She shouldn´t insult people. And frankly, I don´t see managers of the best bands (or singers) in the world stalking pages on instagram <_<.

She is not doing a favor here.

• Like 1

But Axl is already the victim. Those AC/DC fans don't like him not matter what. Are they awared that Beta is the GN'R manager? I don't know. But I think Beta should be told in her Instagram that she is exposing herself as a bad manager and she is making a fool of herself. Unless Axl asked her to go after those fans. But I very much doubt that's the case.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Maybe Axl has managed to start using Instagram in the last couple of months or so. The only other thing he has we know of is Twitter, but they're not on there tearing down posts, and there's lots of anti Axl there too that he can freely see.

So maybe Axl got sneaky and made an IG account in a different name. Maybe Beta checks his phone :lol:

The Madison thing, she was adamant that it was Axls management who were demanding no Slash t shirts. Axl found out by looking for himself and went mad!!!! He says it wasn't him. If it was TB, then how convenient to have Madison to blame. 

This. Same case with the Izzy banner, bet it was TB again. Axl should see secrety how their work, We definitely needs Duff to tell Axl about TB

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, alfierose said:

It's not a great idea to inflame this by responding elsewhere. Discussing your opinion here is one thing but we can't condone our members sending direct messages to GNR management. Obviously we can't stop people doing as they wish but just to make our position clear on this.

Also @killuridols please tone down your responses to other members. @stella made perfectly reasoned opinions. Don't get over invested in what will probably be a storm in a teacup type situation.

Thank you.

And I agree with this. Camp AC/DC has already likely seen it without anyone's assistance anyway, especially because they probably have at least one management person on UK time (ie, someone already at work right now).

Edited by stella
  • Like 1