Carlycosmos

GNR Women's discussion

Personally, I think it's funny,:lol: Axl's management getting into a fight with fans.  Makes a change from Axl fighting with fans.  Classic.:bitchfight::dance:

3 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

This is what happened...

Beta went reading AC/DC Instagram page. 

People were voicing their opinions of, they want Brian back, they don't want Axl. Nothing sinister really, not even a fat comment by then. 

Beta called them idiots, haters, assholes an illness to the band... PATHETIC!!!! 

Wait till they find out its her. 

These things have been stated by their fans from the beginning, but now she's taking up this stance.

You do lurk around the AC/DC forum(s) right? Anyone notices yet who the responder Beta is?

I seriously hope not. I hope her posts'll be swept under the carpet and be forgotten fast and everything is puppies and rainbows and sunshine again so that Axl will never put in a bad light amongst (the already some of) the AC/DC fans and will finally win more over the fence fans and turns them into converts.

On a side note,  I think nobody should be rude to anyone when responding to something we do not agree with. We can rebut point of views respectfully...we are all adults here.:thumbsup::heart:

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, cheesecake said:

You do lurk around the AC/DC forum(s) right? Anyone notices yet who the responder Beta is?

I seriously hope not. I hope her posts'll be swept under the carpet and be forgotten fast and everything is puppies and rainbows and sunshine again so that Axl will never put in a bad light amongst (the already some of) the AC/DC fans and will finally win more over the fence fans and turns them into converts.

Yeah, I go and spy on them :lol: they probably think she's just a guns fan. There's a couple of them who know who Fernando is, they didn't appreciate his "two small bands one big voice" comment lol heads were spinning!! 

10 minutes ago, Rock Hopper said:

Personally, I think it's funny,:lol: Axl's management getting into a fight with fans.  Makes a change from Axl fighting with fans.  Classic.:bitchfight::dance:

You think it's funny now, wait while she takes over AC/DC :lol: her and Angus wife probably look at each other like cats in an alley. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

AC/DC fans moan about her like we moan about Beta lol 

I like Ellen, she seems pretty normal, and not up herself like a lot of rock stars wives.

5 minutes ago, cheesecake said:

Who is Ellen Young?

Ellen is Angus's wife.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Rock Hopper said:

I like Ellen, she seems pretty normal, and not up herself like a lot of rock stars wives.

Ellen is Angus's wife.

I thought she seemed cool, then went on acdc forum and some of them were moaning about her being involved in everything lol I thought how familiar :lol:

10 minutes ago, Rock Hopper said:

Ellen is Angus's wife.

How Young is she? 

1 minute ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I thought she seemed cool, then went on acdc forum and some of them were moaning about her being involved in everything lol I thought how familiar :lol:

She and Angus have been married a long time, and always seem to be together on tour.  She also seems to have no trouble saying no if she feels there is a need.  I don't think she puts up with a lot of bs, which seems to annoy some of the more rabid fans, but if you are not rude or pushy she'll talk.  Someone on this thread, Andy14 or lumikki I think had a talk to her about Axl's wardrobe.

3 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

How Young is she? 

Well they got married in 1980, just before Bon died, so she must be mid or late 50's.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Rock Hopper said:

Well they got married in 1980, just before Bon died, so she must be mid or late 50's.

59, I think.

12 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I really have to laugh when I read their forum. It's the same stuff that is heavily discussed here. Just change the names and you'll get gnr forum :lol:

8 minutes ago, Rock Hopper said:

She and Angus have been married a long time, and always seem to be together on tour.  She also seems to have no trouble saying no if she feels there is a need.  I don't think she puts up with a lot of bs, which seems to annoy some of the more rabid fans, but if you are not rude or pushy she'll talk.  Someone on this thread, Andy14 or lumikki I think had a talk to her about Axl's wardrobe.

It was @Lumikki, I haven't met anyone. :cry: I'm sending Axl subliminal messages through my gifs, so now he definitely knows how I love his hats :rofl-lol:

There's a special thread for this but I think it also belongs here...Axl's vocal coach

"My wonderful lifetime student Axl Rose. ACDC concert was more than Awesome!"

14045951_10155212587504148_1154685119039

• Like 4

28 minutes ago, Rock Hopper said:

Ellen is Angus's wife.

:facepalm: Shame on me LOL. Didn't notice Young surname.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

I really have to laugh when I read their forum. It's the same stuff that is heavily discussed here. Just change the names and you'll get gnr forum :lol:

It was @Lumikki, I haven't met anyone. :cry: I'm sending Axl subliminal messages through my gifs, so now he definitely knows how I love his hats :rofl-lol:

There's a special thread for this but I think it also belongs here...Axl's vocal coach

That is so lovely. Makes me emotional (I know, what a sap!!) 

• Like 1

What she did is more than unprofessional. In AC/DC Axl is just a guest and having his official manager insulting the band's fans (who by the wat have every right to miss and want the band's original singer

1 hour ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Yeah, I go and spy on them :lol: they probably think she's just a guns fan. There's a couple of them who know who Fernando is, *they didn't appreciate his "two small bands one big voice"* comment lol heads were spinning!! 

That idiot said something like this?!

• Like 2

I also missed that Fernando "comment". When did that happen? He called GN'R and AC/DC small bands? :facepalm: 

I sometimes lurk on the AC/DC forum too, although the layout there is not very reader-friendly.

Summary of the most recent comments:

- The majority admits that Axl has been doing a great job, but many don't consider the band to be AC/DC anymore.

- The ones who are more Bon fans are pleased with Axl and the additions of Bon era deep-cuts in the setlist.

- The Brian fans moan about the setlst, either because they hadn't played these songs with Brian or because they want more Brian songs.

- Poor Chris Slade gets even more bashing than Frank.

- They are too judgmental when the band doesn't play flawlessly. We have it less here (after all, rock 'n' roll is not about perfection).

"Axl, Cliff, and Stevie were the only 3 who did their homework on this one. I don't know about the other 2."

"Seeing a band that is famous for hardly ever messing up on stage become a band that continually, bordering on relentlessly, fuck up on stage, is a pretty fair thing to criticize, especially if it's due to lack of rehearsing. It's lazy. A lot of the posts can be justified with "What would Mal think?" He'd of wrung people's necks for some of the stuff that's happened on stage as of late."

"That was a shocker of a performance on Live Wire. I woke up this morning and googled ACDC to see how the show went, then I see they did Live Wire live, this is interesting I thought. So I watched it and I think it was the worst performance I've ever seen from the boys. The only one that got a pass was Axl IMO. Angus was all over the shop, Stevie sounded shit, Slade didn't know where to go and it was hard to hear cliff from the video. The band where not in sync, I knew mal was the whip cracker and now I know why. From a musical point of view, apart sadly from Axl, that was pub standard, and it's not like live wire is like playing anything that's really hard to do"

- I like this comment: 

Was there last night 13th row seat 3 , And as a avid Axl basher, I was very impressed . I do see in the vids as most know who have been to the shows they don't quit do the night or the band justice . And I spent an hour telling my daughter who I went with how Axl was gonna fuck it up. Wife told me no Brian no going for her. Turns out it was the ol' lady's lose. Still the name AC/DC if they decide to continue on in some fashion needs to be changed !

:lol:

Edited by Blackstar

4 hours ago, alfierose said:

It's not a great idea to inflame this by responding elsewhere. Discussing your opinion here is one thing but we can't condone our members sending direct messages to GNR management. Obviously we can't stop people doing as they wish but just to make our position clear on this.

Also @killuridols please tone down your responses to other members. @stella made perfectly reasoned opinions. Don't get over invested in what will probably be a storm in a teacup type situation.

I am sorry about that :unsure: and I apologize to @stella for making her feel bad. Also to @cheesecake. I hope they like me again but if they don't, I'll have to live with it.

Maybe you are right, that is not the best thing to get over invested in these things. My problem is that I can't tolerate injustices and I really think what manager is doing is wrong for my favorite artist. I can't see how anyone would justify any of that. And also because last night I was extremely disappointed to find out things have not changed since those days of Axl exploding on this forum. Makes me really sad :cry:

2 hours ago, Andy14 said:

Thank you for posting this. Feels like morning breeze in your face after a really hot day :unsure:

This picture is beautiful along with the caption. This is the kind of thing we should oftenly get for news and not negative actions undermining Axl's great achievements.

• Like 2