Carlycosmos

GNR Women's discussion

17 hours ago, Frey said:

I just googled and that is indeed the woman Perla attacked.

Apparently she came to one of Slash's shows, Perla saw her, and then kicked her in the stomach.

Slash supposedly had an online affair (lol) or something like that with that chick.

That.....is hilarious.  I feel like Slash is an "anything goes" type of guy.  lol

17 hours ago, Andy14 said:

:book:

In some respects, you've come a long way Axl.  Good for you. 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Kira said:

In some respects, you've come a long way Axl.  Good for you. 

This reply definitely wins the internet. It's hilarious in the context of what Axl's written.  :rofl-lol:

tweet.jpg

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, Kira said:

That.....is hilarious.  I feel like Slash is an "anything goes" type of guy.  lol

The question is, just how flexible is 'anything' :D

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Andy14 said:

Angus vs Slash round 2 rock4 :slash: :bitchfight:

slashangus.jpg

Did Angus get tickling? -NO

Did Angus get a hug backstage? -NO

Did Angus get his T-shirt? -NO

Well, you know who the winner is.... :P:lol:

Edited by nn18
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

This reply definitely wins the internet. It's hilarious in the context of what Axl's written.  :rofl-lol:

tweet.jpg

Smack in the face.

But I'm sure he had already wished them privately.

Hey @killuridols what are you talking about? I don't see that you need to apologize to me. No worries here. 

35 minutes ago, Kira said:

Of Course, Remember, :axl:

10 minutes ago, tiutso said:

The question is, just how flexible is 'anything' :D

Very flexible, :axl:

38 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

slashangus.jpg

Sorry, Slaxl wins, Look how close Slaxl are, rather than Grandpa Angus N' Uncle Axl

• Like 1

1 hour ago, killuridols said:

My problem is that I can't tolerate injustices and I really think what manager is doing is wrong for my favorite artist. I can't see how anyone would justify any of tha

But I think you are blurring the lines here. For someone who said the only reason for @stella (or anyone else including myself I presume) to defend TB is bc they must know them personally..I think you are the one taking things too personally. Just because TB makes an ill-conceived move as management (and I personally don't think Axl will be too pleased about the beta comments)..doesn't mean that "omg those comments are proof!" that TB has ill intentions toward him, or are bad for him to have in his life in general. The two things are separate, do you see? Those comments show that she is acting like a mother hen again, and perhaps that Axl does need to look into hiring a social media manager..

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, nn18 said:

Did Angus get tickling? -NO

Did Angus get a hug backstage? -NO

Did Angus get his T-shirt? -NO

Well, you now who the winner is.... :P:lol:

1. Can you imagine what would happen if Axl did it? The acdc forum would explode :rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

2. Of course not. Axl got a lollipop and a cheek-pinch.

3. Wait...What? Axl gave Slash a t-shirt? :o

Slash is Slash but I really like this moment between Axl and Angus when Axl just shouts at poor grandpa 

axlandangus.gif

9 minutes ago, Lumikki said:

Well, maybe. Slash has the same "Every zoo is a petting zoo" shirt now that Axl has (the one he showed him on stage). So it's possible Axl got Slash one as well as a present. Or they're sharing clothes again :awesomeface:

Picture or it didn't happen :max:

10 minutes ago, Lumikki said:

The stuff Duff wrote I mean. He's such a sweet guy :wub: The only one I'd marry out of that bunch, realistically speaking (well, if they were younger).

Though I'd also marry Axl to rescue him from TB

You can't have two :max:

43 minutes ago, Whiskey Rose said:

Those comments show that she is acting like a mother hen again, and perhaps that Axl does need to look into hiring a social media manager..

Where can I apply for that job? :popcorn:

8 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

3. Wait...What? Axl gave Slash a t-shirt? :o

Doesn't have to mean he gave him his T-shirt, we just assumed that. They just might have the same (which is not less cute at all, wearing matching clothes and all :wub:)

The shirt he shows at one of the concerts to Slash (and Frank before that) is the same T-shirt Slash was wearing in one of Meegan's snapchat (or was it periscope) videos (someone help me find it, pleaseee, I'm lost in these 284 pages)

giphy.gif

3 hours ago, Blackstar said:

Was there last night 13th row seat 3 , And as a avid Axl basher, I was very impressed . I do see in the vids as most know who have been to the shows they don't quit do the night or the band justice . And I spent an hour telling my daughter who I went with how Axl was gonna fuck it up. Wife told me no Brian no going for her. Turns out it was the ol' lady's lose. Still the name AC/DC if they decide to continue on in some fashion needs to be changed !

My boy, winning over people, i'm so proud :hug:

1 hour ago, Andy14 said:

slashangus.jpg

Axl is pratically holding Slash he's standing so close and, again, in the last Slaxl photo Axl is

yZe7Aao.gif

24 minutes ago, Lumikki said:

Well, maybe. Slash has the same "Every zoo is a petting zoo" shirt now that Axl has (the one he showed him on stage). So it's possible Axl got Slash one as well as a present. Or they're sharing clothes again :awesomeface:

And i never saw Axl wearing that shirt again and he's always wearing the same t-shirts in turn :awesomeface:

AWWW, Duff and his anniversary posts are so cute :wub:

• Like 3

Looks like altnation have picked up on the Beta story, if the ACDC fans didn't know who she was, they will now.

29 minutes ago, giuls said:

And i never saw Axl wearing that shirt again and he's always wearing the same t-shirts in turn :awesomeface:

Right! He give it to Slash thts why We didnt see He wear it again

38 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

Where can I apply for that job?

Just send him one of your china exchange gifs as a resume :P

15 minutes ago, Archtop said:

Looks like altnation have picked up on the Beta story, if the ACDC fans didn't know who she was, they will now.

Well this should be interesting...

7 minutes ago, Whiskey Rose said:

Well this should be interesting...

If this means beta gets fired thn Im okay with tht (Am I being rude? I just want them to stay away from Axl N' His life N' His money:ph34r:)

Edited by SerenityScorp

34 minutes ago, nn18 said:

Doesn't have to mean he gave him his T-shirt, we just assumed that. They just might have the same (which is not less cute at all, wearing matching clothes and all :wub:)

The shirt he shows at one of the concerts to Slash (and Frank before that) is the same T-shirt Slash was wearing in one of Meegan's snapchat (or was it periscope) videos (someone help me find it, pleaseee, I'm lost in these 284 pages)

Oh, thanks! I must have missed it. Sometimes it's hard to keep up with all the posts here lol.

6 minutes ago, Whiskey Rose said:

Haha. I said "I wanna apply for a job" not "I wanna be banned from all of Axl's shows for the rest of my life" :rofl-lol:

Acdc forum news: We have Axl's hats, they have Angus's tie 

His uniform at the Greensboro show looks super cool, but the length of his tie is now becoming ridiculous. Almost down to his knees!

:popcorn:

42 minutes ago, giuls said:

Axl is pratically holding Slash he's standing so close and, again, in the last Slaxl photo Axl is

yZe7Aao.gif

slaxl5.jpg

The way Angus is looking at his boy... :wub:

gre44.jpg

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

If this means beta gets fired tht Im okay with tht (Am I being rude? I just want them to stay away from Axl N' His life N' His money:ph34r:)

Again, I think Axl is more than capable of making those decisions if that is what he wants. If he actually thinks they need replaced as management now that he has other interests at stake I think he would do it.. but I also think we need to respect his decisions on who he wants surrounding him when he is lonely, tired, sad, happy, sick, etc. Who are we to say who that should be?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

Acdc forum news: We have Axl's hats, they have Angus's tie 

His uniform at the Greensboro show looks super cool, but the length of his tie is now becoming ridiculous. Almost down to his knees!

The length of his tie?? Well that kind of nitpicking is way worse than us of course!

3 minutes ago, Jane M. said:

Duff "former king of beers" McKagan always a sweetheart:wub:

King of lamejokes

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Archtop said:

Great. This looks so unprofessional and immature. I hope it doesn't blow up online (like the petition to have the "Fat Axl" pics removed)... These things just make Axl look lame.

http://www.alternativenation.net/guns-n-roses-manager-calls-acdc-fans-selfish-for-hating-axl-rose/

3 hours ago, cheesecake said:

Hey @killuridols what are you talking about? I don't see that you need to apologize to me. No worries here.

I thought you felt offended as well. You dont remember now? lol

3 hours ago, Whiskey Rose said:

But I think you are blurring the lines here. For someone who said the only reason for @stella (or anyone else including myself I presume) to defend TB is bc they must know them personally..I think you are the one taking things too personally. Just because TB makes an ill-conceived move as management (and I personally don't think Axl will be too pleased about the beta comments)..doesn't mean that "omg those comments are proof!" that TB has ill intentions toward him, or are bad for him to have in his life in general. The two things are separate, do you see? Those comments show that she is acting like a mother hen again, and perhaps that Axl does need to look into hiring a social media manager..

I barely remember your posts so don't presume anything because I was talking to @stella only and not anyone else, but you're mixing up things and now I have to go back to this topic that I thought it was over.

Let's see... when I asked her if she knows them personally it was more of a rethorical question, derived from a previous post from her →

... where she got weird with another user here, because that person posted a LIST of suggestions for Axl to change, regarding his outfits and hair. The core of her response was basically "why should anyone tell anything to Axl if they don't know him personally?" and I decided to apply a little Socratic method here by going like "do you know TB to a personal level where you have all the elements to defend what they do without burning yourself?".

My point was that either we talk about Axl's hair or Axl's management, none of us know them personally (or that's what I'd assume). The girl giving Axl "unsolicited advice" about his clothes & hair because she doesn't know him personally is the same as the girl defending TB's actions as if she knew them personally and could put her hands on fire about their honesty. This is just a discussion board where we discuss stuff we read online, as far as I know. If any of you know anyone from the band personally, now that's something I'm not aware of.

Also, I didn't say the comments are proof of them having ill intentions toward Axl; they are proof of their lack of professionalism when it comes to handling communications and handling fans in general. The AC/DC fans just got a taste of what is like to be a GNR fan and having TB calling you names or trying to censor you. Then, there's this other screenshot that @Frey posted, where you can see the way they talked to Madison and how they even confessed to have blocked things from Axl. Now tell me... do you think that blocking information or whatever from an adult person like Axl can be considered a good action toward his well being?

This is not about ONE little thing that happened once and never again. This kind of censorship, mistreatment and unprofessional actions from a manager have been accumulating for years. Unless you are a new fan or not much involved with the "gossip" surrounding the band, everybody here could make a compilation of all the times TB screwed up like this.

For me, that rings a bell, alarms and red code. Maybe it's not the same for you. People are different and read into things in different ways but from what I've read in the last pages (and the other thread at main section where it was posted), the majority here seem to count it as one more drop in the glass of water that is about to overflow.

Yes, my mistake to take it too personal. I have reasons for that.

• Like 2