GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

1 hour ago, Blackstar said:

Yeah, the first quote @Frey posted (about Axl deserving been beaten) is from November 14 2011, so it was after Axl attended the KISS show, according to the screenshot @MillionsOfSpiders posted. The second quote, though (the "I don't care if your father molested you") is from 2008.

Axl is a strange animal, indeed. He has fallen out with people and he gets offended for minor things, but he easily forgets and forgives things like that.

Maybe he also just didn't  know about these comments. I know Axl seems to spend most of his time browsing the interent or watching Netflix, but maybe these comments just passed him by. Maybe TB "blocked" him again from seeing them. Or he was depressed again and didn't crawl out of bed for a couple of days during the time these were made.

49 minutes ago, Frey said:

Maybe he also just didn't  know about these comments. I know Axl seems to spend most of his time browsing the interent or watching Netflix, but maybe these comments just passed him by. Maybe TB "blocked" him again from seeing them. Or he was depressed again and didn't crawl out of bed for a couple of days during the time these were made.

Really? :huh:

1 minute ago, SerenityScorp said:

Really? :huh:

They are humans and Im sure they surf the internet like how we do.

Im sure even Izzy lurks around the internet, how do you think he knows what Axl said about him, it was not on BBC. 

I have a feeling Izzy even lurks on this forum. I guess it was you who posted that Izzy Identity pic on this forum and within a few mins he tweeted that pic lol

Maybe Steven is not much of a internet guy, but well who knows. He does have a Facebook page and Twitter. 

13 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

I wonder if she even likes Guns N' Roses or not lol 

Maybe she asked Gene for advice on how to manage a band and he told her all about Vegas residencies and flying pianos... If Slash hadn't have come home there would probably be a GNR cruise by now.

Edited by MillionsOfSpiders
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Slash787 said:

They are humans and Im sure they surf the internet like how we do.

Im sure even Izzy lurks around the internet, how do you think he knows what Axl said about him, it was not on BBC. 

I have a feeling Izzy even lurks on this forum. I guess it was you who posted that Izzy Identity pic on this forum and within a few mins he tweeted that pic lol

Maybe Steven is not much of a internet guy, but well who knows. He does have a Facebook page and Twitter. 

Of course but I never thought Axl lkes to lurks the internet, I think Ive read somewhere tht He isnt technology Guy N' even didnt remember His phone number or something

Not, it wasnt Me, I got tht pic from Twizzy but I know He got it from here cause Someone here on this forum said it

2 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

Of course but I never thought Axl lkes to lurks the internet, I think Ive read somewhere tht He isnt technology Guy N' even didnt remember His phone number or something

Not, it wasnt Me, I got tht pic from Twizzy but I know He got it from here cause Someone here on this forum said it

It was posted on the Twizzy thread by someone and then Izzy immediately posted it, so Im sure he was reading that thread and whatever we talked about he kept on deleting that lol

9 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

It would be Axls worst nightmare. Stuck on a boat in the middle of the sea with his fans 

He would need constant therapy :lol:

Not saying I wouldn't buy a ticket though. Lol

Everyone trying to talk to him and trying to be armchair psychologists :lol:

Axl would escape à la Estranged video :rofl-lol:

Edited by giuls
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, giuls said:

Izzy would probably follow behind it in his pirate ship, cannons locked on, demanding to know where his share of the loot is or he's not coming aboard. :lol:

Edited by MillionsOfSpiders
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, giuls said:

13 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Izzy would probably follow behind it in his pirate ship, cannons locked on, demanding to know where his share of the loot is or he's not coming aboard. :lol:

Someone needs to photoshoped this :lol:

Slash N' Duff will try yo help Axl with Their Pirate Ship

Edited by SerenityScorp

Ahh, trying to catch up on this thread again hah. Still 17 pages behind, so please don't hate on me too much for bringing back topics you've probably already left 

As for the Axl-making-dark-jokes-about-TB-thing, can't it just be that, ya know, he knows what people are saying online and is actually somehow trying to sorta idk mock those people? You know, people like us in this thread who reads into things too much :mellow:

There was something else on my mind as well but I forgot it sigh... prolly time to go get some coffee before I keep reading 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I had a sudden flash of Axl, Slash and Duff rowing away  from both ships :rofl-lol:

• Like 1