GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

25 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

I mean tweets, sorry

When he was doing live shows with Adlers Appetite, there was a guy who was handling his twitter, that guy was in his early 20's, he was basically doing everything, from setting up the stage to tweeting and there was this hot girl who was selling merch. 

But I guess he posted things on FB on his own.

2 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

When he was doing live shows with Adlers Appetite, there was a guy who was handling his twitter, that guy was in his early 20's, he was basically doing everything, from setting up the stage to tweeting and there was this hot girl who was selling merch. 

But I guess he posted things on FB on his own.

Oh never know about tht. Thx. Gonna check His fb too

1 hour ago, Frey said:

Maybe he also just didn't  know about these comments. I know Axl seems to spend most of his time browsing the interent or watching Netflix, but maybe these comments just passed him by. Maybe TB "blocked" him again from seeing them. Or he was depressed again and didn't crawl out of bed for a couple of days during the time these were made.

Yeah, it's possible. Or maybe it's because Axl later felt regretful and guilty for opening up about these things, and he stop caring if people used them against him (or he just got used to it).

1 hour ago, SerenityScorp said:

Somethings weird with the pic, Axl's hand is big!

I thought so when I first looked at the picture, because it's dark, but if you look carefully, it's someone else's hand that got in the middle :lol: Btw, he looked great on that picture, close to his old self.

1 hour ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I read he took Beta to see KISS cos she's a huge fan. 

Really? Then that explains why he took her at another KISS show during the same year (or maybe the show where the picture is from was a year earlier, because Axl didn't have that horrible moustache yet).

1 hour ago, Slash787 said:

or maybe he din't care, I wonder what he thinks about the comment made by Izzy. 

Probably Izzy said the same to their face, so... It's also possible that Izzy didn't watch the interview and only read a report on it, and reports usually add some "sauce" to someone's words (for example, some reports made it seem like Axl said that he didn't know why Izzy hasn't played with them).

17 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

So he was on a holiday in Amsterdam in 2009? 

No, it was 2010 (the video was uploaded in June 2010) and probably he was there for the NuGnR tour. The other show, where the picture is from, could have been in 2009 or early 2010.

Edited by Blackstar

5 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

No, it was 2010 (the video was uploaded on June 2010) and probably he was there for the NuGnR tour. The other show, where the picture is from, could have been in 2009 or early 2010.

Yeah that seems to be the case. 

7 hours ago, Oldest Goat said:

I know you're half joking but seriously, I hope you're okay pal *totally not creepy internet hug and pat on the back*

not half joking :unsure: just surviving, like Axl says...

6 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

:hug:

omg!!!!! :rofl-lol:

thank you so much for that! It really made me laugh at the same time that I'm about to jump off a cliff.

Best part is that he can't get up by himself. Fucking idiot. :lol:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Blackstar said:

Yeah, he has the moustache on the video. I was talking about the picture. Maybe the picture is from 2009.

Picture of Gene hugging Beta and video of Axl at Kiss show are the same. He's wearing a red t-shirt with something white in the middle in both.

8 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Picture of Gene hugging Beta and video of Axl at Kiss show are the same. He's wearing a red t-shirt with something white in the middle in both.

Yes, probably. I didn't notice the shirt. It's the moustache that confused me. It seemed to me that in the video Axl has a moustache, but now that I watched it again it's not clear.

Just now, Blackstar said:

Yes, probably. I didn't notice the shirt. It's the moustache that confused me. It seemed to me that in the video Axl has a moustache, but now that I watched it again it's not clear.

He has mustache on both. He never shaved that thing until recently for this tour. And his outfit is the same, in the picture and video.

10 minutes ago, killuridols said:

He has mustache on both. He never shaved that thing until recently for this tour. And his outfit is the same, in the picture and video.

Yeah, you're right about the outfit. I don't doubt that it was the same show, but I can't see the mustache on the picture :shrugs:

Btw, when is this picture from? It's not recent, because it was uploaded in 2014. Or it is photoshopped?

Pki7Ehe8HeY.jpg

Edited by Blackstar

So I've finally caught up with the thread and also watched the interview (yeah yeah i'm late on that one but w/e)

Is it really only like 15 minutes? Would've hoped for something a bit longer but I guess you gotta be happy with what you get, right? Uhm, but it was interesting imo, and just like everyone else on here has said about it, fuck do they look uncomfortable?? I mean honestly. They seemed so uncomfortable that watching the thing was sorta uncomfortable. Ah,,, still hoping for one with Slash too! 

Wow

I make really stupid posts

21 minutes ago, john lennon said:

So I've finally caught up with the thread and also watched the interview (yeah yeah i'm late on that one but w/e)

Is it really only like 15 minutes? Would've hoped for something a bit longer but I guess you gotta be happy with what you get, right? Uhm, but it was interesting imo, and just like everyone else on here has said about it, fuck do they look uncomfortable?? I mean honestly. They seemed so uncomfortable that watching the thing was sorta uncomfortable. Ah,,, still hoping for one with Slash too! 

Wow

I make really stupid posts

This is what happens when you have a sex change. 

4 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

This is what happens when you have a sex change. 

Yeah... ya know I'm starting to suspect they didn't just take my balls but my brains as well

Oh, wait! That sorta went away when I was shot, right? Or no, that was JFK. Whatever. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, john lennon said:

Yeah... ya know I'm starting to suspect they didn't just take my balls but my brains as well

Oh, wait! That sorta went away when I was shot, right? Or no, that was JFK. Whatever. 

Your killer was denied parole again incase you din't know. 

3 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

Soooo....what did I miss? How's the Izzy thing continuing? :ph34r:

Same old, same old. People talking in circles and being ridiculous enough to take sides in an issue we barely know anything about.

Tired of this shit already.

• Like 1