GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

6 minutes ago, Frey said:

Same old, same old. People talking in circles and being ridiculous enough to take sides in an issue we barely know anything about.

Tired of this shit already.

Thanks! I have no longer the energy to read the Izzy comment thread. Let's hope there's something more positive to come. :headbang:

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

Soooo....what did I miss? How's the Izzy thing continuing? :ph34r:

It's actually funny, people were literally pulling figures out of their asses, taking them as gospel and getting outraged over, again, invented amount of money.

I sincerely laughed :rofl-lol:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

Thanks! I have no longer the energy to read the Izzy comment thread. Let's hope there's something more positive to come. :headbang:

3 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I stopped reading the Izzy thread a couple of days ago. 

Yeah I stopped reading that shit threas as well.

3 minutes ago, giuls said:

It's actually funny, people were literally pulling figures out of their asses, taking them as gospel and getting outraged over, again, invented amount of money.

I sincerely laughed :rofl-lol:

Yeah it's all very :facepalm:

7 hours ago, SerenityScorp said:
7 hours ago, Frey said:

Maybe he also just didn't  know about these comments. I know Axl seems to spend most of his time browsing the interent or watching Netflix, but maybe these comments just passed him by. Maybe TB "blocked" him again from seeing them. Or he was depressed again and didn't crawl out of bed for a couple of days during the time these were made.

Really? :huh:

It's pretty obvious if you pay attention to his posts here on this forum and elsewhere and the shit he posts on twitter.

He seemed to be very familiar with certain posters and the happenings on this forum for example. And the weird shit he knows and rants about on twitter? Stuff that he could only have found out on the internet. No one in real life would tell him about some poor Indonesian people sentenced to death or some cop shooting a dog god knows where. Or him knowing about the waitress incident. And of course the Danish giraffe incident he got really upset about. Some of these things were international news stories that he could have seen on TV, but others are pretty obscure stuff. So it's safe to say he reads a lot of news on the internet (or on the internet and he also watches TV a lot).

We also know he hangs out (used to hang out) in other forums- the Ferrari forum for example. And he also knew the little fan sites of some people who've met him.

And then there's the weird websites mentioned in the CD booklet. Like the flat earth society website. Still don't know what's up with that, but I could easily see Axl being some kind of conspiracy theorist lol. He already sounded like one in the 90s and I wouldn't be surprised if he's one one these people who believe vaccines cause autism and shit.

If you look at his twitter, he also seems very up to date for a guy his age when it comes to pop culture and stuff. The chat speak, the Japanese style fighting emoji, the jokes about 50 Shades of Grey and transphobia and stuff like that... rather unusual for someone from his generation.

Somethings weird with the pic, Axl's hand is big!

That's not Axl's hand.

4 hours ago, killuridols said:

Picture of Gene hugging Beta and video of Axl at Kiss show are the same. He's wearing a red t-shirt with something white in the middle in both.

It's a Hello Kitty shirt :lol:

Edited by Frey
  • Like 4

Of course but I never thought Axl lkes to lurks the internet, I think Ive read somewhere tht He isnt technology Guy N' even didnt remember His phone number or something

Not, it wasnt Me, I got tht pic from Twizzy but I know He got it from here cause Someone here on this forum said it

There was a rumor long ago that Axl used to spend a lot of time online and did read stuff. I'd also read that at one time he was answering back under a pseudonym, waaaay back in like 2000. As @Frey mentioned, it seems pretty obvious that he's online, even if he's not hanging out here, and that he's very aware of things.

If you're famous or in the news you're usually advised not to Google yourself or read comments about your work (Youtube, Amazon, Goodreads, etc.) because you will invariably be upset. No matter who you are, there's always going to be someone who dislikes you. But it has to be damn tempting, and I'm sure that even if one makes a concerted effort to stay away from it, stuff filters through, or people tell you about something they have read, etc.

Edited by stella
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, stella said:

There was a rumor long ago that Axl used to spend a lot of time online and did read stuff. I'd also read that at one time he was answering back under a pseudonym, waaaay back in like 2000. 

I wouldn't be surprised if that were still the case. If you're famous or in the news you're usually advised not to Google yourself or read comments about your work (Youtube, Amazon, Goodreads, etc.) because you will invariably be upset. But it has to be damn tempting, and I'm sure that even if one makes a concerted effort to stay away from it, stuff filters through, or people tell you about something they have read, etc.

It's human nature, isn't it? To know that people are talking about you and you can see what they're saying, you would look wouldn't you? 

I don't see how TB could block Axl from the Internet, he has a phone with Internet access, so I would have thought he can google himself all he wants. Unless they don't let him have data :lol:

I bet he's on here as much as we are, under a username we won't suspect, cos you can only read 25 threads a day without signing in lol 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Pink Rose said:

Are Axl and Beta secretly married?  They're not that far apart in age.  They are together nearly non stop. And Beta wears a wedding ring.

lol i've actually been wondering the same thing

it's not that far-fetched when you think about it, is it? not that i really care or think that's the case, but you never know, right? 

3 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Is she with a fella though? Has she had a relationship with another fella since meeting Axl? 

good point

well the whole tb thing would be less weird so to speak if beta was actually his wife... cos i mean it's not that unusual for someone's significant other to get involved with their business n stuff that way

3 hours ago, Blackstar said:

Yeah, you're right about the outfit. I don't doubt that it was the same show, but I can't see the mustache on the picture :shrugs:

Btw, when is this picture from? It's not recent, because it was uploaded in 2014. Or it is photoshopped?

Pki7Ehe8HeY.jpg

Picture and video are both really bad quality but he does have them.

And this last picture you posted its totally photoshopped. I think it is from 2010 when he visited either Colombia or Perú.

22 minutes ago, Frey said:

It's pretty obvious if you pay attention to his posts here on this forum and elsewhere and the shit he posts on twitter.

He seemed to be very familiar with certain posters and the happenings on this forum for example. And the weird shit he knows and rants about on twitter? Stuff that he could only have found out on the internet. No one in real life would tell him about some poor Indonesian people sentenced to death or some cop shooting a dog god knows where. Or him knowing about the waitress incident. And of course the Danish giraffe incident he got really upset about. Some of these things were international news stories that he could have seen on TV, but others are pretty obscure stuff. So it's safe to say he reads a lot of news on the internet (or on the internet and he also watches TV a lot).

We also know he hangs out (used to hang out) in other forums- the Ferrari forum for example. And he also knew the little fan sites of some people who've met him.

And then there's the weird websites mentioned in the CD booklet. Like the flat earth society website. Still don't know what's up with that, but I could easily see Axl being some kind of conspiracy theorist lol. He already sounded like one in the 90s and I wouldn't be surprised if he's one one these people who believe vaccines cause autism and shit.If you look at his twitter, he also seems very up to date for a guy his age when it comes to pop culture and stuff. The chat speak, the Japanese style fighting emoji, the jokes about 50 Shades of Grey and transphobia and stuff like that... rather unusual for someone from his generation.

Yeah, looks like a separate world he lives in.

I didn't know about the Ferrari forum, what was that? 

What weird websites mentioned in the CD booklet? Where? I don't remember, help me :(

Japanese style fighting emoji?

I have not paid attention to any of this. Or maybe I did but I never understand anything Axl says. 

Him believing weird shit is not new. But I thought he had stopped with that crap :facepalm:

Some guy who took a selfie with him said Axl is into regenerative medicine or something like that...

20 hours ago, Frey said:

Oh yeah.

I just googled it. If you google their names you already get a lot of articles with titles like "Axl Rose needed a good beating" and there's a video of him saying that apparently.

According to Simmons, Rose is to blame for GNR being underachievers — and that some physical discipline would have gone a long way in getting him and the group back on track.

“Guns N’ Roses could have been the best band in the world,” Simmons told Music-news.com, “and the reason they’re not is because of Axl Rose. Drugs, heroin, alcohol and all that, but ultimately it falls on Axl Rose’s shoulders.”

Simmons added, “A good beating would have helped. When you misbehaved as a little kid, there’s someone there to give you what for. Then, when you become a grown-up, who’s there to set you straight?”

http://ultimateclassicrock.com/kiss-gene-simmons-thinks-axl-rose-deserves-a-beatdown/

And:

During the address, Simmons, who is also a reality TV star and entrepreneur, stressed the duties of being a live performer. "I don't care if you're Axl Rose, forgot to tie your shoelaces or your father molested you when you were three -- you're a bitch if you don't show up onstage when it says 9 o'clock," he said, drawing loud applause from the audience.

http://www.newgnr.com/forum/index.php?topic=36987.0

:facepalm:

Yes, I remember that.

Gene Simmons is such a disgusting douchebag. Good thing I never liked his lame ass band...

19 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Is she with a fella though? Has she had a relationship with another fella since meeting Axl? 

Not that we know of. She once said in an interview she was disappointed two times by men now and is wary of getting into another relationship and that she's too busy for a realtionship anyway, because taking care of Axl is a 24/7 job.

1 hour ago, Frey said:

And then there's the weird websites mentioned in the CD booklet. Like the flat earth society website. Still don't know what's up with that, but I could easily see Axl being some kind of conspiracy theorist lol. He already sounded like one in the 90s and I wouldn't be surprised if he's one one these people who believe vaccines cause autism and shit.

If you look at his twitter, he also seems very up to date for a guy his age when it comes to pop culture and stuff. The chat speak, the Japanese style fighting emoji, the jokes about 50 Shades of Grey and transphobia and stuff like that... rather unusual for someone from his generation.

That's not Axl's hand.

It's a Hello Kitty shirt :lol:

Exactly.

And don't forget him getting upset about the Fat Axl meme :lol:

If you pay close attention to the things he says and does, it's very obvious he spends a lot of time on the net.

And he's been doing that since very early on too. Remember, he used to be online friends or something with that wolf lady (and he posted on her forum too I think?) way back in the late 90s/early 2000s when many people didn't even have internet yet.

Around the same time he also called out some posters from an internet message board that had somehow pissed him off during a concert. And he called the internet a big garbage can. Which tells me he spent a lot of time on there and got upset about what he found.

But that didn't stop him. It has been shown time again and again in the following years that he still spends a lot of time on the internet. And it makes perfect sense if you think about it. Axl was obsessed with what people were saying and writing about him in the 80s and early 90s already and tried to control it. Considering that, the internet must be both an incredible temptation and a nightmare for him.

So many people talking about him and he can't even do anything about it. I thought he had learnt to deal with that a bit better (he doesnt call out internet posters during concerts anymore), but trying to get the Fat Axl pictures removed says otherwise.

Edited by Lumikki
  • Like 1

I hope you know that Axl is fucking around with Young Models. 

He see's Beta like his mother/nanny/housekeeper/gardner etc etc. 

Beta is a controlling woman, you think she would allow her husband to have sex with young models? 

21 minutes ago, Pink Rose said:

Are Axl and Beta secretly married?  They're not that far apart in age.  They are together nearly non stop. And Beta wears a wedding ring.

There where rumours about it some years ago. If I remember well coming from the same Brazilian fanclub source that spreads loads of crap usually. On another GNR forum there were talks about it and it was said that they married in 2008(?) for the convenience of travel, (personal) business etc. Pages and pages ago I had to think about it when remarks were being made here about Axl wearing a ring looking like a wedding band. But he did wear those from very early on. 

I don't remember which forum it was, but shouldn't be to difficult to 'Google' it..........Yeah I'm to lazy......

If Axl and Beta are married for whatever legal convenience, I don't think they would be boasting wedding rings in public. Unless it was out of love, which I doubt.

Besides, it'd be way to creepy that he calls her mother and at the same time is married to her? :scared:

The whole situation would be awful, mostly for Beta, if she's married to a guy who calls her mom and has sex with loads of other women, under her knowledge.

You gotta be too greedy and ambitious and have a really low self-esteem to accept an arrangement of that sort.

She doesn't strike me as the kind of woman who is submissive and passive. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I wouldnt have thought Beta would be cool with that arrangement either. 

I suppose it would depend on the reason for the marriage. If it is a marriage of convenience, it is possible that there would be no sexual side to the marriage.  If it was a married for love type, I don't see her accepting the models either.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, killuridols said:

If Axl and Beta are married for whatever legal convenience, I don't think they would be boasting wedding rings in public. Unless it was out of love, which I doubt.

Besides, it'd be way to creepy that he calls her mother and at the same time is married to her? :scared:

The whole situation would be awful, mostly for Beta, if she's married to a guy who calls her mom and has sex with loads of other women, under her knowledge.

You gotta be too greedy and ambitious and have a really low self-esteem to accept an arrangement of that sort.

She doesn't strike me as the kind of woman who is submissive and passive. 

No to mention Beta recently describing herself as Axl's "mommy" in that Brazilian TV show when asked what function she has in Axl's life.

Would she really say "mommy" if they were married? That'd be hella weird.

1 hour ago, Lumikki said:
2 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Not that we know of. She once said in an interview she was disappointed two times by men now and is wary of getting into another relationship and that she's too busy for a realtionship anyway, because taking care of Axl is a 24/7 job.

Exactly.

And don't forget him getting upset about the Fat Axl meme :lol:

If you pay close attention to the things he says and does, it's very obvious he spends a lot of time on the net.

And he's been doing that since very early on too. Remember, he used to be online friends or something with that wolf lady (and he posted on her forum too I think?) way back in the late 90s/early 2000s when many people didn't even have internet yet.

Around the same time he also called out some posters from an internet message board that had somehow pissed him off during a concert. And he called the internet a big garbage can. Which tells me he spent a lot of time on there and got upset about what he found.

But that didn't stop him. It has been shown time again and again in the following years that he still spends a lot of time on the internet. And it makes perfect sense if you think about it. Axl was obsessed with what people were saying and writing about him in the 80s and early 90s already and tried to control it. Considering that, the internet must be both an incredible temptation and a nightmare for him.

So many people talking about him and he can't even do anything about it. I thought he had learnt to deal with that a bit better (he doesnt call out internet posters during concerts anymore), but trying to get the Fat Axl pictures removed says otherwise.

Ah yeah, good points.

Also let's be real, Axl suffers from serious depression at times apparently. What do many depressed people do usually? They tend to stay in bed all day, spend too much time in front of the TV or on the internet, eat too much (or not enough)... Seems like Axl likes does all these things.

And yeah, I bet taking care of Axl is a 24/7 job :lol:

1 hour ago, killuridols said:

Picture and video are both really bad quality but he does have them.

And this last picture you posted its totally photoshopped. I think it is from 2010 when he visited either Colombia or Perú.

Yeah, looks like a separate world he lives in.

I didn't know about the Ferrari forum, what was that? 

What weird websites mentioned in the CD booklet? Where? I don't remember, help me :(

Japanese style fighting emoji?

I have not paid attention to any of this. Or maybe I did but I never understand anything Axl says. 

Him believing weird shit is not new. But I thought he had stopped with that crap :facepalm:

Some guy who took a selfie with him said Axl is into regenerative medicine or something like that...

Yeah, I'm curious about Axl's vast medical knowledge as well. Makes sense that he'd know something about this topic specifically though.

Ferrari forum: I don't know, I read about it in an old thread about other places/forums Axl hangs out at (apart from mygnr lol) and the Ferrari forum came up. Apparently some people even got Beta's phone number from there because Axl left in a post trying to sell his car or something. Or something like that, it's been a long time since I read that, but it wasn't particularly interesting.

Emoji: The one he used in this tweet. The only people I ever see usually who use these elaborate emojis are Japanese/East Asian, or kids who are into manga and anime. Or maybe kids in general these days, I don't know.

(ง'̀-'́)ง

CD booklet: There was a list of websites in the CD booklets (maybe only in the alternate versions). Most of them were normal charities or stuff like the GNR website and myspace (:awesomeface:).

CDChiDemRedHand34.JPG

Don't know what the flat earth society forum does in there. Maybe it's a joke or he just found that forum funny or inspirational. I don't really think he believes the earth is flat lol. I know Axl is a nut, but he's too smart for that.

Interesting list of charities though: gorillas, female genital mutilation, orphans, lung cancer, prostate cancer... I remember some people were speculating he might have suffered from prostate cancer in the years he looked so weird because of that.

Axl's words there are interesting as well:

This album wasn't made so much for myself, money, ego or fame. It was made because Riad and those like him exist, no one seems to care or have any idea how to approach such a complex reality and unfortunately we all suffer.

My thanks for any and all of the good that came before, goes without saying. My apologies to anyone I have unintentionally confused and those I have mistakenly offended. If absent mindedly, we left anyone out, our sincerest apologies, we'll make it up to you.

For Beta without whom none of this or any other imagined would exist. No one worked harder, suffered more and endured more nonsense often saving the entire effort long after the bell when no one selse knew how or could.

In memory of Sharon Maynard.

There are many I miss, many I don't, some I'll remember, others...

This is how I spent my summer. And how with the help of many others managed to save my own life. If something here works for you, that's more than we could hope for. Please take care of yourselves and within reason each other. I wish you the best, more of whatever blows your skirt up and less traffic.

"Punctuality is the thief of time" - Oscar Wylde

Love, Axl

"In memory of Sharon Maynard." Seems like in 2008 he was still very fond of Yoda then. Beta also gets special thanks.

"This is how I spent my summer. And how with the help of many others managed to save my own life." This is curious as well. What does he mean by "save my own life"? Was he feeling suicidal or something again around the 2006-2008 era?

And weird to see that he still seems so concerned about Erin's brother in law after all these years (the Riad guy).

Edited by Frey
  • Like 1