GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

4 hours ago, stella said:

@Lumikki can you please post the other half of the page with the skeletons? The one where there's a dedication to someone, etc. - I'm kind of dying to read it now.

The other half is the picture Frey poster earlier, with the weird websites, the thanks to Yoda and Beta and Axl talking about Riad some more and about "saving his life".

Btw you can see all the pages of both booklets in the links I posted earlier:

Link to all the artwork from the Red Hand version of CD: http://troccolitm.com/CDChiDemRedHand.html

Link to all the artwork from the Grenade version of CD: http://troccolitm.com/CDChiDemGrenade.html

CDChiDemRedHand34.JPG

3 hours ago, Juliette said:

Totally disgusting what Gene Simmons said, and the idiots who agree with him :bitchfight:

Maybe he is so jealous of him, I guess.

Is Slash going bald? :o

Slash started going bald ages ago. He has hair transplants or something now, but there are pictures and videos of him where you can tell he's really losing his hair.

3 hours ago, john lennon said:

God keeping up with this thread is like a full time job haha 

I don't mind tho, you guys really find some interesting stuff every now n then

Who's this Riad? Is he even real? 

If he was Erin Everly's brother in law and if he requested Civil War to be written, then he must be a real person.

The only question is, is he really as powerful and scary as Axl describes in the CD booklet.

Edited by Lumikki

7 hours ago, stella said:

In terms of "Don't ask, Don't tell," it doesn't apply anymore; I am not sure if it was overridden by the time CD came out, but it was some time during the Obama administration. Now gay and lesbian military can serve openly.

There's another saying associated with organized crime, though: "ask me no questions, I'll tell you no lies." Given the Rhiad story it could have something to do with that...

The DADT policy still applied when CD came out, it only ended in 2011.

And yeah, "ask me no questions, I'll tell you no lies." But then again there's the picture of the two male soldiers kissing there right in the center of the booklet, so I think it wasn't just intended to evoke that saying (if at all).

7 hours ago, tiutso said:

I stumbled upon some couple's very low-budget cosplaying as Slash and Axl, and they were kissing. Gotta wonder if the pair that Slash got stuck in the hotel room looked anything like them :lol:

Lol post it :lol:

And yeah I bet that was the kind of thing Slash had to look at lol.

9 minutes ago, Frey said:

The DADT policy still applied when CD came out, it only ended in 2011.

And yeah, "ask me no questions, I'll tell you no lies." But then again there's the picture of the two male soldiers kissing there right in the center of the booklet, so I think it wasn't just intended to evoke that saying (if at all).

It might not have - but I don't think it is a clue to Axl's sexuality either.

9 minutes ago, stella said:

It might not have - but I don't think it is a clue to Axl's sexuality either.

I don't think it necessarily says something about his sexuality either, I mostly just think it's amusing given Axl's history with homophobia and all the Slaxl theories here.

8 hours ago, Andy14 said:

So....Slash is a dog and Axl is the owner? :ph34r:

Tsss, Slash can deny whatever he wants, but he can't hide from the truth :max:. So there's absolutely no problem with my theory :P

Or maybe it's the other way around. The poeple in the Izzy thread like to say Slash is Axl's bitch these days, but maybe it's really Axl who's Slash's.

Ah yeah, you're right. I forgot for a moment that Slash is a chronic liar and nothing out of his mouth can be believed :awesomeface:

Your theory is sound then, I apologize.

8 minutes ago, Frey said:

I don't think it necessarily says something about his sexuality either, I mostly just think it's amusing given Axl's history with homophobia and all the Slaxl theories here.

Point taken, yes. :) I tend to stay very far away from the Slaxl theories because I hate the idea that intense friendships have to be romantic. But I know people enjoy that speculation, so to each their own and all. :)

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Frey said:

Or maybe it's the other way around. The poeple in the Izzy thread like to say Slash is Axl's bitch these days, but maybe it's really Axl who's Slash's.

Ah yeah, you're right. I forgot for a moment that Slash is a chronic liar and nothing out of his mouth can be believed :awesomeface:

Your theory is sound then, I apologize.

:rofl-lol:

26a7e89c-cea0-4baf-8a1f-bb8b2c87b6f2.jpg

Someone on tumblr found this on online store :rofl-lol:

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Frey said:

This sounds like a new Slaxl theory waiting to happen. :lol:

Come on, I'm sure one of you guys can explain this from a Slaxl point of view lol

It writes itself, they'll never tell us but there's hinting :rofl-lol:

8 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I don't think anyone here likes Axl no more haha :P

I still like him! :wub:

8 hours ago, Frey said:

(But how hilarious is it that he actually felt the need to do that? :rofl-lol:)

Very and it's one of the thing that made me go "HMMMMM" :lol:

1 minute ago, stella said:

Point taken, yes. :) I tend to stay very far away from the Slaxl theories because I hate the idea that intense friendships have to be romantic. But I know people enjoy that speculation, so to each their own and all. :)

Well thts true but watching/reading Axl too close with Slash like tht but never do something like that with Izzy, Duff, N' Adler makes Me questioning about Their Friendship or more like relationship :rolleyes:;):lol:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

Well thts true but watching/reading Axl too close with Slash like tht but never do something like that with Izzy, Duff, N' Adler makes Me questioning about Their Friendship or more like relationship :rolleyes:;):lol:

His friendship with Slash might be more intense than the others - don't we all have friends we're more comfortable with? He and Slash might have an absolutely fiery friendship that is the most important thing ever to them; it doesn't mean they're shagging.

But as I said, I know that a lot of folks here really enjoy that speculation and the stories they create and such, so I'm not trying to knock anyone who enjoys that.

Edited by stella
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, stella said:

His friendship with Slash might be more intense than the others - don't we all have friends we're more comfortable with? He and Slash might have an absolutely fiery friendship that is the most important thing ever to them; it doesn't mean they're shagging.

LOL!! 

I love it when Americans say shagging haha.