GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

17 minutes ago, dgnr said:

The best part was: the moment they got Gilby and Duff on stage, crowd started chanting 'GUNS N' ROSES, GUNS N' ROSES' and a passive agressive Slash said 'You need to get that out of your system' or something. One year later the bitches were playing Coachella. :shrugs: Not in this Lifetime, yeah right :wub:

I'm not clear on the timeline but if they've already talked like @Blackstar suggested, i wonder if the first talk didn't go well or if it did and they were doing this to hide the reunion (but i also like @Blackstar little dialogue) who knows :lol:

30 minutes ago, dgnr said:

Whaaaaat? The 'Don't cry 4 me Argentina' tweet was real?? That's great! I always thought it was fan fiction. The other two I saw with my own eyes (the one with the turkey balls I would say unfortunately) but the Argentina one, I thought it never existed. LOL Axl, why the passive agressiveness? 

The best part was: the moment they got Gilby and Duff on stage, crowd started chanting 'GUNS N' ROSES, GUNS N' ROSES' and a passive agressive Slash said 'You need to get that out of your system' or something. One year later the bitches were playing Coachella. :shrugs: Not in this Lifetime, yeah right :wub:

lol yeah, I woke up to it :lol: but i was so mad for him waking me up that i couldn't take a screenshot or do anything about it. :facepalm:

hahaha yeah Slash pretending to know nothing.

They are all liars, as I said before.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, giuls said:

I'm not clear on the timeline but if they've already talked like @Blackstar suggested, i wonder if the first talk didn't go well or if it did and they were doing this to hide the reunion (but i also like @Blackstar little dialogue) who knows :lol:

Even if they hadn't talked directly yet, their "people" were negotiating about Coachella. Either they were playing with us or there was some kind of misunderstanding between them because each or one of them thought that the other camp had leaked info about the reunion.

7 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

Even if they hadn't talked directly yet, their "people" were negotiating about Coachella. Either they were playing with us or there was some kind of misunderstanding between them because each or one of them thought that the other camp had leaked info about the reunion.

I want to believe is the first option because it makes me laugh they coordinated for maximum passive-aggressiveness to hid that they were talking again. :lol:

2 minutes ago, Pink Rose said:

Oh please. Did Stephanie also force Erin to counter sue Axl?  No.  Did she force Erin to run to People magazine and unload all the dirt on Axl? No.  Did she force Erin to auction off all those personal items?  No.   Erin isn't the sweet little thing you people make her out to be.  She knew exactly how to push Axl's buttons and set him off.  She isn't faithful either.  She got knocked up by another man while she was still married to her ex husband.  And went after her baby daddy with a knife just a few years ago.  And some of you want them back together?  Why???   Axl may end up dead with her. 

You think she'd kill him? Seriously? Now that's some shit right there man.