GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

2 hours ago, Kara said:

Maybe I shouldn't have phrased it the way I did. For that, I apologize to anyone I may have offended. I don't think she should've been put in that position and don't even get me started on Stephanie. 

Not once did I say Axl was a perfect angel in this thing. I'm sure there are things he did to hurt her throughout their relationship. But that's just it. Why is she randomly posting about him and talking about how much she loves him if he was such the monster she claimed him to be back then? Maybe things weren't as bad as she said they were is all I'm saying. And that's what I was "confused" about.

It really is a shame things didn't work out better for the two of them because I can see there was genuine love there. 

She is not randomly posting about him and talking about how much she loves him. Someone asked her and she answered that she will always love him (as in she never stopped and can't really help it). And I have no doubt things were as bad as she was saying. We all know what Axl used to be like, he's done everything she described to other people as well.

BUT. Emotions and relationships are complex, afwul things (as her talking about always loving him already shows) and she was a young girl from a dysfunctional family herself and he was her first love. And she genuinely loved him even when he was just a poor street kid, wanted to have a family with him, felt bad for him and gave up her entire life just to take care of him. Not saying that's good or healthy, but that kind of thing leaves a lasting impression. Also, going by everything Erin has said (and what other people have said about her), I get the impression that she is quite sweet and romantic and also a bit naive. Something she said about Slash and Meegan being back together also confirmed that for me.

Combine all of that, and I'm not surprised that she would still have a soft spot for Axl. Especially now that she is getting older herself, is single afaik and sees her best friend being so happy with Slash. Time tends to make us remember the good times more than the bed times and she says she has forgiven Axl. I have no opinion on wether they should or shouldn't get back together, but who am I to judge her feelings? No one. So I don't.

6 minutes ago, Pink Rose said:

Oh please. Did Stephanie also force Erin to counter sue Axl?  No.  Did she force Erin to run to People magazine and unload all the dirt on Axl? No.  Did she force Erin to auction off all those personal items?  No.   Erin isn't the sweet little thing you people make her out to be.  She knew exactly how to push Axl's buttons and set him off.  She isn't faithful either.  She got knocked up by another man while she was still married to her ex husband.  And went after her baby daddy with a knife just a few years ago.  And some of you want them back together?  Why???   Axl may end up dead with her. 

Oh please yourself. All of the issues you raise have been discussed here before and people have either disproven them or come up with reasonable explanations for them. If you really care so much about this topic, I suggest you read the rest of the thread.

And if you don't believe what other people have to say on this issue (like I'm sure you will, because it's clear you have already made up your mind), well, that's your prerogative.

But even assuming you're right, so what? Selling some of her old belongings or giving an interview is nowhere near the level of things Axl has done. In fact, it's NOTHING compared to what Axl did to her. So excuse me for not giving much of a fuck about that. And suggesting she would kill Axl? Completely laughable.

Also, for the record, I do not want them back together. I don't really have an opinion on wether they should or shouldn't be together. It's not my life and they can do whatever they want, but like I said above, I'm not gonna judge their feelings one way or another. And that's probably the last thing I'm going to say about this, because I've better things to do than argue about this.

28 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Oh no, this isn't going to go well :smiley-confused2:

Don't worry, this is the same person who completely lost her (or his?) shit in this thread some time ago out of the blue and randomly started insulting everyone here. So since they clearly seem to be here just to stir shit, I'm inclined to just ignore them and not engage with them.

• Like 4

Oh my.

Has anyone ever heard of any band members going unpaid in 2011?? I haven't. I honestly think that if Axl had been stiffing his people, there would have been something said about it from others. And why would Pitman have stuck around for several more years, through the residency, if he hadn't been paid fully? I call BS on this one.

And if it IS actually an issue, I doubt it has anything to do with Axl directly. I'd imagine it was management's job to pay everyone.

I do love the way Pitman is referred to as an "engineer" and not a band member here. :D:D:D
https://www.tmz.com/2016/09/13/axl-rose-lawsuit-guns-n-roses-engineer-unpaid-wages/

Edited by stella

2 minutes ago, giuls said:

raw

If it's true, because i agree with @stella, do you wait FIVE years for your money and he was booted in february, now it's september, all this months?  In every case, again, it's a manager problem.

Pitman doesn't seem like the sharpest tool in the box, maybe that's why he chose to wait so long

2 minutes ago, giuls said:

raw

If it's true, because i agree with @stella, do you wait FIVE years for your money and he was booted in february, now it's september, all this months?  In every case, again, it's a manager problem.

There's actually a statute of limitations in California on how long you can wait, too. I just looked it up and it's four years on a written contract and two on a verbal agreement. After that you can't sue. It's interesting to me that when Pitman was busy insulting the tour/reunion on Twitter months ago he didn't sue. That's happening NOW, right after the announcements about how much $$ the NITL tour made...hmmmm.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Pink Rose said:

Oh please. Did Stephanie also force Erin to counter sue Axl?  No.  Did she force Erin to run to People magazine and unload all the dirt on Axl? No.  Did she force Erin to auction off all those personal items?  No.   Erin isn't the sweet little thing you people make her out to be.  She knew exactly how to push Axl's buttons and set him off.  She isn't faithful either.  She got knocked up by another man while she was still married to her ex husband.  And went after her baby daddy with a knife just a few years ago.  And some of you want them back together?  Why???   Axl may end up dead with her. 

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Edited by Frey
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, stella said:

There's actually a statute of limitations in California on how long you can wait, too. I just looked it up and it's four years on a written contract and two on a verbal agreement. After that you can't sue. It's interesting to me that when Pitman was busy insulting the tour/reunion on Twitter months ago he didn't sue. That's happening NOW, right after the announcements about how much $$ the NITL tour made...hmmmm.

He could have easily sued them in Feb/March, what the hell was he even waiting for? 

Just now, Slash787 said:

He could have easily sued them in Feb/March, what the hell was he even waiting for? 

That's one of the reasons this doesn't sound legit to me. If he hadn't been paid WTF wouldn't he have been going on about it then?

Also, I'm a little flummoxed as to why he would have kept working with the band for several more years if they owed him money. I mean, if someone isn't paying you, you don't keep working for them.

Just now, stella said:

That's one of the reasons this doesn't sound legit to me. If he hadn't been paid WTF wouldn't he have been going on about it then?

Also, I'm a little flummoxed as to why he would have kept working with the band for several more years if they owed him money. I mean, if someone isn't paying you, you don't keep working for them.

I guess he had no other choice, he had some hope, he din't want to get on bad terms with Axl otherwise this money would have been gone too, but poor guy has not been paid up till now lol 

Just now, Slash787 said:

I guess he had no other choice, he had some hope, he din't want to get on bad terms with Axl otherwise this money would have been gone too, but poor guy has not been paid up till now lol 

I don't believe it, sorry. It seems too conveniently timed, and it is out of character for Axl. He's had so many people in that band over the years and not one of them has ever complained about not being paid.

5 minutes ago, stella said:

I don't believe it, sorry. It seems too conveniently timed, and it is out of character for Axl. He's had so many people in that band over the years and not one of them has ever complained about not being paid.

Well Dizzy was apparently too poor to pay for his daughter's college fees...

j/k

I actually agree with you.

• Like 1

Plus, it's FIVE year and many month, like, i can believe him having patience for one year, maybe two, but during the third year it would be obvious to anyone that the money isn't appearing and that the only option is to make a legal fuss.

• Like 1

It wouldn't surprise me if Axl was running low on cash. 

There was that lady at the Vegas shows, who spoke to someone who posts here, said she used to work for Axl in the finance department and he has a load of mortgages to pay for, wtf? She said he needed money.

There have been many other rumours about him needing cash since I have been posting on gnr boards. Would explain endless touring with nothing to promote. 

Looking on Instagram pages of TB and the amount of money they must get from Axl is just unbelievable, it really is. 

Plus all the money Axl has sunk into Guns N Roses, the legal side and the touring side, CD etc

It just wouldn't surprise me to find he's skint. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

@Andy14 I love AXL/DC :wub:

Thanks for posting that :)

Wait - I just read the alcohol bit LOL 

Axl you little fibber!! 

Yeah, I prefer this kind of party to the gnr ones. :headbang:

a single glass of wine: 

Výsledek obrázku pro finally a glass of wine

3 minutes ago, giuls said:

And the necklace is a very nice gift, Angus was very kind, i don't know about Slash's reaction :rofl-lol: but a very nice gift.

Slash, it's your turn :bitchfight: 

• Like 1