GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

17 minutes ago, Frey said:

Hah no, he definitely wasn't. He was just as awful (likely even more so) than she was. She used him and dropped him like a hot potato when she found a better prospect, he cheated on her and was allegedly violent with her. Charming couple, really.

But I think a lot of the hate she gets actually also has to do with non-Axl related reasons. Steph was discussed a while ago in this thread and I remember a lot of people were really disgusted by her drunk driving and recklessly endangering innocent people for example. Or by her calling young girls "bitches" for not being super models like her. And of course she also raised the two most obnoxious and awful rich brats known to mankind, so that reflects pretty negatively on her as well of course.

True about those two bratty boys...but Dylan and Lily seem ok and hopefully they won't turn for the worst! And the models comment nay have been taken out of context a bit....but drinking while drunk is absolutely irresponsible and dangerous for all!

47 minutes ago, Frey said:

Personally, I don't find her pretty on the outside either. Just not to my taste (I think Meegan, Erin and Susan are much better looking). But I guess most people here will agree with your dislike of Steph Seymour. She doesn't seem popular at all around here :lol:

She's pretty but Erin and Meegan and Susan are absolutely beautiful

4 hours ago, starlight said:

6tag-145133592-1340057623269978912_145133592.jpg

Duff and Susan enjoying a romantic trip to a tropical island, they both look hot...I wonder when was the last time Axl did that well apart from being with Angus right now:violin:

Dat hair

What knife incident? The only one knife incident tht I know is when Baz saves Axl from abeing stabbed

24 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

Dat hair

What knife incident? The only one knife incident tht I know is when Baz saves Axl from abeing stabbed

Incident involving Erin and her partner at the time which was brought up recently. Was (and still is apparently :facepalm:) used by many as proof that Erin must be a crazy, violent bitch when they had/have no clue about the real story behind it.

I on the other hand have no clue what incident you re talking about :lol: Tell me more about that

Edited by Frey

3 hours ago, Whiskey Rose said:

BISCUITTM  ..Name wholly owned and operated by the entity @killuridols..under brand licensing agreement with fans @Whiskey Rose, @Frey, @MillionsOfSpiders, @Lumikki, and any and all of it's women's thread subsidiaries, heretofore known as Weirdos, Axlites, Axlapologists and Axl Asslickers..Percentage of usage to be divided at sole discretion of said legal entity, using the number of posts, length of time on forum, and if you have ever left this thread only to come back, as a sliding scale. (percentages not divided equally, and the name is not in full partnership with the brand; if you want to use the descriptor "biscuit" more than 40k times you are out and will have to resort to adjective cupcake.)  

:P

2 hours ago, Andy14 said:

:smiley-confused2:

biscuit.jpginsta14.gif

omg these two posts are brilliant!!! :rofl-lol:

I can't believe I did something cool for this thread (or forum :ph34r:)

:dance:

Thank you @Whiskey Rose for your creativity with my BISCUITS!!! 

Somehow I feel like inside the legal world of GN'R :lol:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Babooshka said:

Well I like Stephanie, and I don't agree with the hate that she gets. Axl was no saint in that relationship, so why attack her? She didn't do anything to him imo, they just weren't suited.

She was actually asked about him recently, when she went into court.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3523255/Stephanie-Seymour-smiles-appearing-court-billionaire-husband-Peter-Brant-judge-agrees-drop-drunken-driving-charges-against-former-supermodel.html

Scroll down to the video. A pap asked her about the reunion and whether she'd marry Axl "again". She doesn't say anything, she just smiles. :lol:

I don't hate her, really... She's mostly awful for the reasons @Frey stated before and regarding Axl, I think she was just the female version of him. Exactly like him. But Axl didn't like this because he was (is?) chauvinist and probably thought that cheating and using sex as a weapon was something only permitted to men. With Stephanie he learned a woman can do that too, break his heart and dispose him like used up condom. :shrugs:

I had not seen that video of her!! Can't believe someone asked her about GN'R and Axl :facepalm:

Hi ladies and gents, had a wonderful time last night, but I am a failure as a stalker.  I went to MSG a little early, to have a little scout around, but no luck.  Sorry I was not able to deliver your hugs and messages.  BTW Alx is a terrible trollop, not only was he flirting with Angus, he was batting his eyelashes at Stevie.  

Edited by Rock Hopper
  • Like 4

19 minutes ago, Rock Hopper said:

Hi ladies and gents, had a wonderful time last night, but I am a failure as a stalker.  I went to MSG a little early, to have a little scout around, but no luck.  Sorry I was not able to deliver your hugs and messages.  BTW Alx is a terrible trollop, not only was he flirting with Angus, he was batting his eyelashes at Stevie.  

Haha...no worries. :) If Axl reads this thread he already knows what we wanna say to him. :P And what a flirt he is! Slash is gonna be jealousssss. Glad you enjoyed the show....looked like a stellar show!!!! 

36 minutes ago, marlingrl03 said:

Haha...no worries. :) If Axl reads this thread he already knows what we wanna say to him. :P And what a flirt he is! Slash is gonna be jealousssss. Glad you enjoyed the show....looked like a stellar show!!!! 

It was, but the woman beside me didnt enjoy it.  She was wearing earplugs, and playing with her phone all night,obviously not a fan of Axl.

An eyewitness described the events to the New York Post, saying, "The man walked in while Guns N' Roses was onstage and pulled out a knife and flicked the blade out. Sebastian, who was standing on a banquette said: 'Nobody is getting anywhere near my man Axl Rose with a knife,' and went after him. Security then immediately threw him out.

:D

44 minutes ago, Rock Hopper said:

His grandpa's nephew

Oops forgot

6 hours ago, Babooshka said:

Well I like Stephanie, and I don't agree with the hate that she gets. Axl was no saint in that relationship, so why attack her? She didn't do anything to him imo, they just weren't suited.

She was actually asked about him recently, when she went into court.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3523255/Stephanie-Seymour-smiles-appearing-court-billionaire-husband-Peter-Brant-judge-agrees-drop-drunken-driving-charges-against-former-supermodel.html

Scroll down to the video. A pap asked her about the reunion and whether she'd marry Axl "again". She doesn't say anything, she just smiles. :lol:

Fernando Lebeis in interview:

What do you think of Stephanie?
F: I hate her. She is the person in trouble. Counterfeiting is not reliable, do not know what is love or like someone without seconds interests, her mother is already so.

6 hours ago, Frey said:

Hah no, he definitely wasn't. He was just as awful (likely even more so) than she was. She used him and dropped him like a hot potato when she found a better prospect, he cheated on her and was allegedly violent with her. Charming couple, really.

But I think a lot of the hate she gets actually also has to do with non-Axl related reasons. Steph was discussed a while ago in this thread and I remember a lot of people were really disgusted by her drunk driving and recklessly endangering innocent people for example. Or by her calling young girls "bitches" for not being super models like her. And of course she also raised the two most obnoxious and awful rich brats known to mankind, so that reflects pretty negatively on her as well.

ITA with this. Neither of them were particularly nice to each other. And Stephanie's conduct since then hasn't endeared her to a lot of people.

And I agree that in the photos of Stephanie with Axl, there never really seemed to be much of a connection there. She did look bored. It wasn't at all like the photos of Axl and Erin where she clearly loves him.

Edited by stella

12 hours ago, giuls said:

Yes, he is, the knighthood is given to musician for services to popular music but GNR is regarded as an american band, they were discovered and recorded in the USA, i don't think it's widely know that Slash was born in England so i don't think he would be taken in consideration.

Plus, there is the problem of Slash's past lifestyle, there was a rumour back when Mick Jagger was knighted that The Queen scheluded a surgery the same day of the ceremony to avoid having to knight him because of his past conduct and lifestyle (there was history between Mick and Princess Margaret so, allegedly, there was also personal reasons) she deemed him "not suitable" and another rumour said one prime minister (Tony Blair? i don't remember) tried to put him on the list of candidates many times but she refused until she couldn't anymore.

Again, this are rumour but conduct has weight and haven't if he was candidated i don't think they would deem him suitable if there was push back for Mick that was way more "controlled" than Slash :lol:

Ah, I wasn't aware of those things - it would make sense that he might not get it because he hasn't really represented the UK (he's in an American band, etc.) but I didn't know character played a role in it. Well...that might be a problem for him. I would hope that if his name ever were brought up, all of the altruistic things he's done for animals would offset the years of debauchery. I've heard from more than one person that he's a huge contributor to animal and wildlife conservation-related causes.

7 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

I do find Stephanie beautiful and know she is not popular in many eyes! I loved when she and Axl were together back in the day, but obviously dislike how things went down between them and how she used and treated him especially near the end. 

me too.

btw, susan's boobs are too big. she is thin so smaller ones would suit better....

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Rock Hopper said:

Ahhh, I'm so glad it was a good show for you. Bet it was sad too though. Haha, Axl is trying to hypnotise them into keeping him as their lead singer - "look into my eyesss" 

I'm a useless stalker too, I was stood with a bunch of people in Manchester 2012 and they said Axl was going to come out and meet fans at the end of the show, I was like yeah whatever and went back to my hotel. He did come out and sign autographs and everything :facepalm:

Thanks for the report. I hope you stick around :) 

Edited by MillionsOfSpiders

8 hours ago, Frey said:

But I think a lot of the hate she gets actually also has to do with non-Axl related reasons. Steph was discussed a while ago in this thread and I remember a lot of people were really disgusted by her drunk driving and recklessly endangering innocent people for example. Or by her calling young girls "bitches" for not being super models like her. And of course she also raised the two most obnoxious and awful rich brats known to mankind, so that reflects pretty negatively on her as well.

Pretty much this.

5 hours ago, Rock Hopper said:

I'm so happy you had fun and don't worry about the meeting! Slash is gonna have to give Axl a really big gift, then :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol:

3 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Anyone from another nationality can receive honary knighthoods, as long as they suck up to the monarchy. Slash won't be getting one. They're a stuffy bunch of old buzzards kept around for tourism money. 

I know he was born in England, but I view him as an American. Hes very american-y to me :lol:

Didn't know that! But yes, i believe he isn't getting one :lol: