GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

3 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Anyone from another nationality can receive honary knighthoods, as long as they suck up to the monarchy. Slash won't be getting one. They're a stuffy bunch of old buzzards kept around for tourism money. 

I know he was born in England, but I view him as an American. Hes very american-y to me :lol:

Angelina Jolie was made Honorary Dame but she has done a lot of humanitary work with the UN and charities. 

I don't think Sir Slash will be happening anytime soon:rofl-lol:

• Like 1

10 hours ago, cooker said:

This is by far the best Axl story I've ever read

"It was the day before the gear was supposed to leave... The crew had been there since 8 in the morning, setting up. They have to break it down and the gear has to leave, literally the next morning. ...We rehearsed the set, two and half hours... It's probably 3 in the morning, now. Axl calls from Malibu. He's coming. And he wants to see the whole set again. He wants to watch the show. Everybody's like, OK.

...We're on this big soundstage and [they bring] a little couch next to the soundboard, right in front of the sound guy... Well, an hour goes by. 'Is he REALLY coming?' The road crew, everybody's asleep by now, next to their gear. 'Yeah, he wants to come, but the problem is, he wants to see the WHOLE show, pyro and everything.

So, we're like, 'Wait. I think, each time the pyro guy hits the fuckin' thing, it's like $300,000 for each bomb that's gonna go up. But, we're going to do it on this soundstage, and in order to make that happen, they got to get the fire department down here.' Now the fire department comes down, but I think they're digging it. They're thinking, 'I get to watch Guns N' Roses rehearse, so whatever.' They show up.

Now, it's probably 5AM... We're playing [the set], we've been up since 12 o'clock, the road crew has been up since 8AM, for 24 hours. [Axl's]'s in the chair with his arms crossed, just watching. Bombs, fireworks, everything's fuckin' going off... I'm playing November Rain. They have the curtain of sparks bouncing off my cymbals, burning my face, getting on my shorts and shit like that. The door opens - it's DAYLIGHT! You see people coming to work.

We end with Paradise City, doing the fuckin' shuffle thing [in the last part of the song], they blew the confetti shit... And dude, I'm not joking, it's like 7.30/8 in the morning. It's the most surreal moment. In my mind, I'm just going, 'Who's gotta fuckin' clean the confetti? What are we doing? Some poor guy has to sweep fuckin' six inches of confetti.'

We hit the last note. [Axl] gets up, walks out. Never said a word, didn't see him. We just get up, everybody goes home and the next time we saw him was in Rock in Rio. That's sort of Guns in a nutshell. The chaos and what happens." (Brain, I'd Hit That, 02/15)

What's yours?

3 hours ago, Jane M. said:

Angelina Jolie was made Honorary Dame but she has done a lot of humanitary work with the UN and charities. 

I don't think Sir Slash will be happening anytime soon:rofl-lol:

:lol:

Anyone that isn't British isn't allowed to use their title anyway, Kevin Spacey has one, but you still can't call him sir lol. It's a load of old bollocks.

We just keep em so people come to London and spend shit loads of money to have a gawp at Bucko Palace. I drove past the thing a couple of weeks ago and nearly mowed a load of em down, news flash - no ones in :lol:

I don't think you are meant to take your kids to meet the queen day lol. Never seen anyone else take their kids haha, Slash is just so awesome! 

30 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

:lol:

Anyone that isn't British isn't allowed to use their title anyway, Kevin Spacey has one, but you still can't call him sir lol. It's a load of old bollocks.

Yeah but Slash was born in Britain and din't even have an American citizenship up until the early 90's. 

I guess even now he is a dual citizen, not sure. 

15 hours ago, Italian girl said:

me too.

btw, susan's boobs are too big. she is thin so smaller ones would suit better....

Every time I see a pic of Susan she is busting out her busters more and more. I'm  sure Duff is on every girls hit list right now, and she has to up her game. Duff is still a man with eyes.

Edited by Mararoyce
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

Never seen this pic before

image.jpg

Unpopular opinion: I like Perla. 

:smiley-confused2:

She seems like the perfect companion for a girls night out full of fun and drinks. Lol

That video of her talking to the kids about their privates still freaks me out though.