GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

23 minutes ago, sanity_lost said:

Random comment of the day: I think Duff looked better with short hair.

I think Duff looked the worst when his hair was this short :P

(apart from the time shortly before his pancreas exploded of course)

32 minutes ago, killuridols said:

I'm not a guy and I know I will date @Andy14 and @Lumikki one day :ph34r:

I will treat them better than Mr Rose :axl: :bitchfight:

I know you would :P

Need to catch up on shit.

Anyway, here's some more pics of Slash and London meeting the Queen:

http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j414/anoncurappu/Slash%202/ggghffgdrt.jpg~original

http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j414/anoncurappu/Slash%202/56254190.jpg~original

On 14.9.2016 at 11:32 PM, nn18 said:

Ohhh nooo, I actually have a Tumblr profile for quite some time but I tend to avoid those "rock fandom" accounts. 

PS: I lied, I occasionaly read some of those fanfics and then regret it next few monts :D

More Duff and Susan cuteness:

And this:

tumblr_odk7qgNUnT1sas51qo1_540.jpg

Awww.

Grace wearing a shirt with her dad on it. :wub:

That's adorable.

And she's got a GNR phone covere too :P

Edited by Lumikki
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, cheesecake said:

Since I'm not a guy...I guess I'll just have to settle with dating Mr Rose :axl::wub: :P:lol:

Sorry @Andy14:heart:

Or I'll date him :ph34r: and you can date both of us lol :rofl-lol:

2 hours ago, killuridols said:

I'm not a guy and I know I will date @Andy14 and @Lumikki one day :ph34r:

I will treat them better than Mr Rose :axl: :bitchfight:

Lol, of course you'd be a better boyfriend than him :max::wub::rofl-lol:

But I know that Mr. Rose wouldn't like me :max:. He's a cold heartbreaker :cry:

39 minutes ago, RONIN said:

Dave Quakenbush, vocalist with LA punk band The Vandals and a guest at the 1999 Halloween party, recalls Axl “wearing a dinosaur outfit. When some kids approached him and asked if he was Barney the Dinosaur, he said 'Nah! Barney's a fag!' Then he stopped himself and said, 'Oh, uh, I mean Barney's a pussy'.”

:rofl-lol:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, SerenityScorp said:

While the Others wear suit/formal outfit, only Slash tht wears tshirt, Jeans (I guess) with chains, hat N' brings His Son when meeting the Queen :rofl-lol:

We're lucky he didn't bring Perla with him :lol: She would definately show us how Lady should dress and behave while meeting the Queen...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Frey said:

I saw this picture on Scarlet's Instagram, and Lucy commented: 'Oh wow, how did you meet Slash'?' And some other girl, who obviously have no idea about that, that they are sisters and their mum's dating Slash :lol:, answered: 'I think she's friends with McKagan's girls, so probably that's how she met Slash'

Edited by KMS
  • Like 1

The picture with Scarlett, made me think about how Slash's dealing with teenage girls at home... I know, my brain goes mysterieus ways sometime, but I guess, you guys understand that ;). I bet he called Duff many times, to ask what to do and how to deal with all teenage dramas ('I hate all of you!!!', "Don't tell me what to do, I'm adult, I'm 16 already!!!'), slamming the doors and sitting in their own rooms for hours without speaking to anyone (however, he could be pretty happy about that last part ;)). It must be pretty shocking after raising two boys, I guess :lol:. He should definitely write the second part of autobiography with all juicy details about dating Meegan again, having 2 teenage girls at home, and of course all behind the scenes about reunion. SLASH, we need some answers!!!!

25 minutes ago, KMS said:

The picture with Scarlett, made me think about how Slash's dealing with teenage girls at home... I know, my brain goes mysterieus ways sometime, but I guess, you guys understand that ;). I bet he called Duff many times, to ask what to do and how to deal with all teenage dramas ('I hate all of you!!!', "Don't tell me what to do, I'm adult, I'm 16 already!!!'), slamming the doors and sitting in their own rooms for hours without speaking to anyone (however, he could be pretty happy about that last part ;)). It must be pretty shocking after raising two boys, I guess :lol:. He should definitely write the second part of autobiography with all juicy details about dating Meegan again, having 2 teenage girls at home, and of course all behind the scenes about reunion. SLASH, we need some answers!!!!

Don't Forget Izzy.....

24 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

Don't Forget Izzy.....

You've meant that we need all dirty secrets about Izzy not being part of the reunion or that teenage drama is nothing compared to Izzy's drama ;)

New photo of Slash with family

And with Meegan - btw she looks great

I like her style, real rock'n'roll chic, but not usual cliche with leather trousers and black vest exposing boobs, but so much more diversity. However, I would like to see her wearing some gorgeous evening dress, she definitely has body for that. C'mon Slash, take your lady to some Grammy or Oscar party, I'm sure you're invited every year ;)

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Lumikki said:

I know you would :P

Need to catch up on shit.

:ph34r:

You can read the old chats from the two days that you missed "school" (@Andy14 and I take notice of every time you don't make it to our "classroom"). :ph34r:

Now I'll be locked with an Austrian author until Monday.

5 hours ago, Andy14 said:

Or I'll date him :ph34r: and you can date both of us lol :rofl-lol:

Lol, of course you'd be a better boyfriend than him :max::wub::rofl-lol:

Yeah. He's into threesomes and foursomes so that will do.

"Better boyfriend" :rofl-lol:

Yes, I'm a gentleman. People around here don't give me enough credit for it :max:

1 hour ago, KMS said:

There is a video of that on Meegan's IG account :P

16 minutes ago, KMS said:

New photo of Slash with family

I like her style, real rock'n'roll chic, but not usual cliche with leather trousers and black vest exposing boobs, but so much more diversity. However, I would like to see her wearing some gorgeous evening dress, she definitely has body for that. C'mon Slash, take your lady to some Grammy or Oscar party, I'm sure you're invited every year ;)

Her style is awesome. I love it. She's into 70's hippy chick fashion and adores Janis Joplin :heart:

No, she doesn't dress like a cheap 80's stripper, lol. She's classy and beautiful, just like Erin :wub:

Hey @Frey for those pics!!! I haven't seen some Meegan's ones. With blond hair she looks a lot like her daughter Scarlett, hehe.

-----

And while we are all happy and celebrating beauty.... Axl stole his phone from TB and just posted bitter shit :lol:

• Like 3

52 minutes ago, KMS said:

You've meant that we need all dirty secrets about Izzy not being part of the reunion or that teenage drama is nothing compared to Izzy's drama ;)

Or that Izzy used to be a step dad to a teenage girl too :P

(Don't know if he's still together with that girl's mother or not. Some people here have said they aren't together anymore.)

10 minutes ago, Frey said:

Or that Izzy used to be a step dad to a teenage girl too :P

(Don't know if he's still together with that girl's mother or not. Some people here have said they aren't together anymore.)

It would be short conversation:

Slash: Hey Izzy, could you give me some advice how to deal with teenage girls?

Izzy: NO Znaleziony obraz ;)

@killuridols, I don't even have facebook account, not mention IG or Twitter, I'm pretty oldschool here ;)

Edited by KMS
  • Like 2