GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

2 hours ago, stella said:

Wasn't there some speculation about the future of AC/DC, given that another of the members is retiring after this tour? Maybe Angus made his decision and that's bringing Axl down a little, whatever that decision is? Or maybe Axl's bummed because it's almost the end of the AC/DC tour, there hasn't been a decision made, and he doesn't know if it's the end of the road with that gig?

Don't know, it could very well be but i lurk the ACDC forum to see if they, as fan, have some insight and they seem all positive that Angus would want to go on but who knows :lol:

13 minutes ago, RooSaa said:

Regarding Erin: Someone on a fanpage asked if Erin is okay and that she (the fan) heard some sad news ... ? Everything else got discussed via DM ... maybe thats the reason she deleted stuff?

I hope everything is fine for her.

Now i want to know what this is? A sombrero?

tumblr_nrlgxafnCy1qi31vgo1_400.jpg

I never saw this photos from that photoshop

tumblr_odpok2I6bw1uw2kreo1_500.jpg

tumblr_odpok2I6bw1uw2kreo4_500.jpg

Look at them cuties :wub: 

Edited by giuls

9 minutes ago, Axl Roses Future Wife said:

Holy shit seriously? Her and Meegan were like best friends! Wtf happened?

She was also good friends with Slash too. Before he got back together with Meegan she went to his house, Perla tweeted about having her round for a bbq. 

Edited by MillionsOfSpiders

Could it have something to do with Axl? She getting a chance to get back with him (and it always looked like that she wanted that more than anything) but Axls wish is that she cuts the friendship to Slash and Meegan? (I dont know how much Axl and Slash have mended their friendship.)

One more hypothesis that is a bit more hopeful...if she's not friends with either of them on social media, it's harder for GnR fans to find her? And there's no chance that she has any interactions w/Slash and/or Meegan on the social media feeds that can be scrutinized. Just because she's not publicly connected to them doesn't mean she defriended them in real life...

Either that or she and Axl did have an interaction of some sort, it didn't go well and she's needed to remove herself from that world?

1 hour ago, giuls said:

Don't know, it could very well be but i lurk the ACDC forum to see if they, as fan, have some insight and they seem all positive that Angus would want to go on but who knows :lol:

I hope everything is fine for her.

Now i want to know what this is? A sombrero?

tumblr_nrlgxafnCy1qi31vgo1_400.jpg

I never saw this photos from that photoshop

tumblr_odpok2I6bw1uw2kreo1_500.jpg

tumblr_odpok2I6bw1uw2kreo4_500.jpg

Look at them cuties :wub: 

He looks so relaxed N' content with Slash

15 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

The last time Axl post a pic tht related to Axl is this right

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQLMpJrPIZA_A-uhW6CR5n

Maybe theres something wrong with Them again so tht She posted this

Only thinking...maybe this post was'nt related to Axl, maybe it was against meegan and slash? Is it possible that they (meegan+slash) told her, that their friendship with her could'nt exist longer, because of conflicts of interest with axl!

Do ya get what i mean?

I dont't think axl have told them to split with erin, but maybe slash and meegan, did it for him, this also would mean axl don't want to have some conaction to erin!?

1 minute ago, EricA said:

Only thinking...maybe this post was'nt related to Axl, maybe it was against meegan and slash? Is it possible that they (meegan+slash) told her, that their friendship with her could'nt exist longer, because of conflicts of interest with axl!

Do ya get what i mean?

I dont't think axl have told them to split with erin, but maybe slash and meegan, did it for him, this also would mean axl don't want to have some conaction to erin!?

Doubt this

• Like 1

I think if that were the case, then this would've happened before now. 

13 minutes ago, EricA said:

Do ya get what i mean?

Axl knows Meegan is Erin's friend. I thought there wasn't any interaction between Axls side and Meegan, but clearly there is because she was talking to Fernando on Instagram very much like they're friends. So if she talks to him she must talk to Axl. I would assume she would be pissed off if she were forced to give up her long time friendship. 

To be honest it couldn't be a worse time for Erin to be interested in Axl. At this moment he has two of the biggest bands in rocks tours resting on him, he has to keep his mind on that for now. 

Edited by MillionsOfSpiders

27 minutes ago, stella said:

One more hypothesis that is a bit more hopeful...if she's not friends with either of them on social media, it's harder for GnR fans to find her? And there's no chance that she has any interactions w/Slash and/or Meegan on the social media feeds that can be scrutinized. Just because she's not publicly connected to them doesn't mean she defriended them in real life...

Either that or she and Axl did have an interaction of some sort, it didn't go well and she's needed to remove herself from that world?

Well, it's not like Meegan really use her IG to comment on other people's post after her blow up with Slash's fans or Slash, either for the matter, they could keep DM-ing and no-one would know it, in this time and age the following on social media says a lot about your relationships and it actually get more attention as you can see her unfollowing instead of her keeping on following and not interacting with them.

31 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

The last time She post a pic tht related to Axl is this right

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQLMpJrPIZA_A-uhW6CR5n

Maybe theres something wrong with Them again so tht She posted this

But this is pretty old and the unfollowing was recent, right @_Mia_?

5 minutes ago, EricA said:

Do ya get what i mean?

I don't believe it was because of Axl, Slash and him reconciled at least a year ago, why now? If Slash felt like doing this for Axl it would have done it when their relationship was more fragile and i don't think Axl actually did something in that sense, one of the problems they had in the 90s according to Slash was that Axl was a control freak, for this reunion to have happened that have to have changed.

44 minutes ago, giuls said:

Well, it's not like Meegan really use her IG to comment on other people's post after her blow up with Slash's fans or Slash, either for the matter, they could keep DM-ing and no-one would know it, in this time and age the following on social media says a lot about your relationships and it actually get more attention as you can see her unfollowing instead of her keeping on following and not interacting with them.

Over here, yes, it does attract attention, but it's unlikely the general public will know or care. I am sure she has other avenues to connect with Meegan outside of her public social media account.

In my own experience, when you're on someone's feed, it can be really hard NOT to automatically like things, etc. If you need to lay low, you have to unfollow them.

And that's exactly it: one's following on social media says a lot about one's relationships. Since there's already been public attention about her seeming interest in Axl, being linked to any official Guns N' Roses accounts could lead to more speculation. Cutting that cord can protect both her privacy and theirs, if she's still friends with Meegan and Slash.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, stella said:

Over here, yes, it does attract attention, but it's unlikely the general public will know or care. I am sure she has other avenues to connect with Meegan outside of her public social media account.

In my own experience, when you're on someone's feed, it can be really hard NOT to automatically like things, etc. If you need to lay low, you have to unfollow them.

And that's exactly it: one's following on social media says a lot about one's relationships. Since there's already been public attention about her seeming interest in Axl, being linked to any official Guns N' Roses accounts could lead to more speculation. Cutting that cord can protect both her privacy and theirs, if she's still friends with Meegan and Slash.

But why lie low in regard of Slash and Meegan? Because, you're right, we're the only one that care with some of the tumblr fandom and The only times we talk about Erin it's when it's something that may regards to Axl, if she was afraid that  it may be attracting attention if she doesn't post about Axl that would be it, the only reaction i ever saw when it's only about Meegan and Erin was "Awwww, they're good friends!" and it's not something harmful. 

Meegan post mainly about Slash in regard of GNR, i never saw her posting a photo of Axl taken by her, there wasn't even a reaction when her youngest posted the "daddy" photo, even if she liked a Slash's photo we're the only one that would care, literally, i just googled to find out if some news outlet wrote about her Axl posts and i found nothing, the only one i found was her post against Seymour's son and that was only marginally about Axl so they would care even less about a liked Slash photo.

I don't really get why would you think she had to lay low, period, tbh.