GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

40 minutes ago, Italian girl said:

what's wrong? it was just a random thought. you're lucky that you always  know everything about your best friends axl, slash erin  meegan etc.

tell us the truth please.

you're never kind to me. any particular personal problem? i've never been rude to you.

Yes. I've been pretty lucky about certain stuff that I will never talk about here.

That didn't sound like a random thought, more like a judgement of character. Calling someone "jealous" is not something innocent. But going to the point, why would she be jealous? She's chosen a different life than all of them. She lives in Atlanta with her kids. Do you think she's gonna leave her children to go on tour with GN'R? I don't think so.

Axl doesn't hang out with Slash and Meegan. They have a separate life with their assembled family now.

Don't fool yourselves, it is only business now. (not that there's something wrong with it)

As for being kind to you and all that... I don't remember being uncool to you in any particular way or having had a discussion with you, but I did notice you liking negative stuff other people post about me or reply to me, so I'm not stupid you know? Not everything is about words. I know how to read subtle actions.

I know this a women's forum dedicated to gossip and what not which is cool. But I honestly and genuinely want to know what the appeal or obsession with Erin and Axl's past, present, and future relationship is? If someone can explain that would be great. Is it a fantasy thing or do people want a modern day love story? I just joined this site and I'm surprised about how emotional and heated the discussion about the Gunners love lives are lol. But yeah if anyone could explain. I just like looking at sexy pics of the guys :)! Btw love you Axl Roses Future Wife. Glad to see your face here.

Edited by oryxatlas

1 hour ago, Italian girl said:

what's wrong? it was just a random thought. you're lucky that you always  know everything about your best friends axl, slash erin  meegan etc.

you're never kind to me. any particular personal problem? i've never been rude to you.

You din't say anything wrong, you just pointed your opinion and nothing wrong in that. 

Well you know some people on here, its better to use the Ignore button. I have used it to hahaha

Its sad some people are like this and show attitude and say if you like this person then I won't like you, that is wtf lol. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Italian girl said:

Don't mind her she like this with most people.

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, oryxatlas said:

I know this a women's forum dedicated to gossip and what not which is cool. But I honestly and genuinely want to know what the appeal or obsession with Erin and Axl's past, present, and future relationship is? If someone can explain that would be great. Is it a fantasy thing or do people want a modern day love story? I just joined this site and I'm surprised about how emotional and heated the discussion about the Gunners love lives are lol. But yeah if anyone could explain. I just like looking at sexy pics of the guys :)! Btw love you Axl Roses Future Wife. Glad to see your face here.

There is no appeal or obsession. Some people just get understandably pissed when lies or misinformation are being spread.

In my case, this doesn't just apply to Erin. I also get pissed about other things like mislabeled pictures and stuff. I'm OCD like that :).

And another reason why this gets discussed is pretty simple. People enjoy gossip and drama, just like in real life :popcorn: Nothing hard to understand here.

Edited by Frey
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Frey said:

There is no appeal or obsession. Some people just get understandably pissed when lies or misinformation are spread.

In my case, this doesn't just apply to Erin. I also get pissed about other things like mislabeled pictures and stuff. I'm OCD like that :).

And another reason why this gets discussed is pretty simple. People enjoy gossip and drama, just like in real life :popcorn: Nothing hard to understand here.

fancy a biscuit??

:popcorn:

2 hours ago, oryxatlas said:

Love you too girl!  Thanks for the support.  Honestly its refreshing after all the hate I'm getting.

I'm sick of this Izzy drama.

Just give him the fucking money, whether he deserves it or not.

It will shut Izzy's nutswingers up and the people who are more critical about the situation won't mind having Izzy in the band either. Nearly everyone would like to have Izzy if possible.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Frey said:

It will shut Izzy's nutswingers up and the people who are more critical about the situation won't mind having Izzy in the band either. Nearly everyone would like to have Izzy if possible.

Poor Izzy, come on!! :P

9 minutes ago, Axl Roses Future Wife said:

On other forums. They're calling me fake, sad, weird, creepy, nympho, crazy and ugly.

booh the other forums! :bitchfight:

9 minutes ago, Frey said:

???

I have the exact same feeling on this. 

I think Fortus seems like a nice person, I get that Axl is more comfortable with him being there as they've been together for a long time. I don't think he's GNR, Izzy is GNR.

I'm pissed off too that Izzys not there, but I just cannot read that thread any more. I support bring back Izzy just as much as the next AFD lineup fan, but I'm sick to death of the stupid carry on up there. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I'm pissed off too that Izzys not there, but I just cannot read that thread any more. I support bring back Izzy just as much as the next AFD lineup fan, but I'm sick to death of the stupid carry on up there.

wow is that thread still going on? :scared:

I had to quit on it when I saw they started talking shit about Duff..... come on.....

Why would Izzy want to return to this hell? He's better off without it. I hope he knows.

I've heard Steven might be coming to Southamerica for some shows. Hopefully he makes it to mine.

I deserve some fucking extra for all the shit I put up with :ph34r:

• Like 4

1 minute ago, killuridols said:

wow is that thread still going on? :scared:

I had to quit on it when I saw they started talking shit about Duff..... come on.....

Why would Izzy want to return to this hell? He's better off without it. I hope he knows.

I've heard Steven might be coming to Southamerica for some shows. Hopefully he makes it to mine.

I deserve some fucking extra for all the shit I put up with :ph34r:

I hope he does make it out on tour with them, for his two songs a night...

No, no... I'm not starting all that up again :awesomeface:

I still believe Izzy will be back, I'm a fucking saddo like that :)