GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

6 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

???

I have the exact same feeling on this. 

I think Fortus seems like a nice person, I get that Axl is more comfortable with him being there as they've been together for a long time. I don't think he's GNR, Izzy is GNR.

I'm pissed off too that Izzys not there, but I just cannot read that thread any more. I support bring back Izzy just as much as the next AFD lineup fan, but I'm sick to death of the stupid carry on up there. 

and @Frey Wow you guys still read the thread? Kudos to you! :headbang:

YOU deserve the money haha

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

Which people and which other forums? 

GNR truth on proboards.  But honestly it's whatever.  I'm probably just going to leave because I don't know what I'm doing or where to post or what to post and I'm stupid and ugly to look at so.....

Fuck it..... Basically where I'm at.

1 minute ago, Axl Roses Future Wife said:

GNR truth on proboards.  But honestly it's whatever.  I'm probably just going to leave because I don't know what I'm doing or where to post or what to post and I'm stupid and ugly to look at so.....

Come on, you're far from ugly :hug:

18 minutes ago, Axl Roses Future Wife said:

lol man what is that? kindergarden? :lol:

2 minutes ago, Jane M. said:

You need to stop caring what other people think. Post whatever you feel like and if someone doesn't like it...:hahafyou:

I know but it's hard for me.  I'm a manic depressive.  This shit can really fuck with me for a few days.  Then when my chemicals balance again I'm like fuck it who fucking cares?  It's just the beginning that's hard.

2 minutes ago, killuridols said:

lol man what is that? kindergarden? :lol:

Please don't make fun of me. 

I can't control it.  I wish I could.  And say who fucking cares right from the beginning like the rest of you would.

1 minute ago, Frey said:

I don't read it anymore, but I still constantly see that thread in D+N. And I'm annoyed by it lol.

GNR truth is MSL's board. Who is a huge moron for the most part. I wouldn't pay them any attention.

(Also for the record, I don't think you're ugly at all, if that is you in your avatar.)

I think she was calling that board kindergarden. Because that's what it is. Full of t.r.o.l.l.s as far as I know.

Yes that is my real photo.  It's not a fake. And oh ok I thought she was calling me kindergarten.  Although I couldn't necessarily blame her if she was.  Like Axl my mental growth stopped at the age I was sexually abused.

8 minutes ago, Axl Roses Future Wife said:

Please don't make fun of me. 

I can't control it.  I wish I could.  And say who fucking cares right from the beginning like the rest of you would.

I'm not making fun of you but I don't think manic depressive people act like that.

Just stay way from that board. Delete your account and dont ever check it again.

5 minutes ago, Frey said:

I think she was calling that board kindergarden. Because that's what it is. Full of t.r.o.l.l.s as far as I know.

Yeah, thats how it is. But most GN'R boards are like that so... what's the surprise? :shrugs:

It is an oven full of biscuits in the process of being baked :P

5 minutes ago, Axl Roses Future Wife said:

I know but it's hard for me.  I'm a manic depressive.  This shit can really fuck with me for a few days.  Then when my chemicals balance again I'm like fuck it who fucking cares?  It's just the beginning that's hard.

I'm sorry you have to go through all that but seriously, don't pay attention to people on the internet. Not worthy.

6 minutes ago, killuridols said:

I'm not making fun of you but I don't think manic depressive people act like that.

Just stay way from that board. Delete your account and dont ever check it again.

Yeah, thats how it is. But most GN'R boards are like that so... what's the surprise? :shrugs:

It is an oven full of biscuits in the process of being baked :P

Act like what?  Like me?

8 minutes ago, Axl Roses Future Wife said:

Act like what?  Like me?

yeah.

I think that you are exposing yourself to a lot of this social media scrutiny by oversharing details about your life that are not necessary for these forums.

You should check that and try to stop it or else you're gonna keep getting in trouble.

Are you in treatment for your disorder?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, killuridols said:

yeah.

I think that you are exposing yourself to a lot of this social media scrutiny by oversharing details about your life that are not necessary for these forums.

You should check that and try to stop it or else you're gonna keep getting in trouble.

Wow sorry for being honest.  I wanted to share my story and hope it could help inspire someone going through the same shit.  And yes I have shrink if that's what you're asking.  Well thanks for being honest.  It was nice knowing you all on here.  Have a nice life.

3 minutes ago, killuridols said:

yeah.

Nice to know you're such an expert on how manic depressive people are supposed to act.

4 minutes ago, Axl Roses Future Wife said:

Wow sorry for being honest.  I wanted to share my story and hope it could help inspire someone going through the same shit.  And yes I have shrink if that's what you're asking.  Well thanks for being honest.  It was nice knowing you all on here.  Have a nice life.

:question:

I don't see what honesty has to do with coming to a forum and telling everybody about your deepest traumas. So the ones here who don't share stuff about their personal lives are dishonest?

No way, ma'am.

This is not a psychology forum or psychiatry forum where you could receive helpful advice about your disease. The things you have talked about are very serious things and I do not think this is the place to approach them with the seriousness they deserve.

If you are into treatment it is strange that your shrink even allows you to join forums and over expose yourself on the Internet the way you are doing it.

They are clearly not the best idea to help you fight your disease.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, killuridols said:

:question:

I don't see what honesty has to do with coming to a forum and telling everybody about your deepest traumas. So the ones here who don't share stuff about their personal lives are dishonest?

No way, ma'am.

This is not a psychology forum or psychiatry forum where you could receive helpful advice about your disease. The things you have talked about are very serious things and I do not think this is the place to approach them with the seriousness they deserve.

If you are into treatment it is strange that your shrink even allows you to join forums and over expose yourself on the Internet the way you are doing it.

They are clearly not the best idea to help you fight your disease.

That is not what I said!  Don't put words in my mouth! I'm not calling anyone dishonest!

4 hours ago, Italian girl said:

what's wrong? it was just a random thought. you're lucky that you always  know everything about your best friends axl, slash erin  meegan etc.

Uuuhm, from reading her posts, I get the impression she actually does know more about this than the average person, because it seems she has heard similar things to what I've been told, so she actually is right. Just saying.

22 minutes ago, Axl Roses Future Wife said:

Nice to know you're such an expert on how manic depressive people are supposed to act.

I don't think anyone was attacking you, so your reaction seems a bit over the top. People were trying to give you advice. I believe you that your intentions in sharing your personal life and struggles were good ones, but unfortunately if you share so many details about your personal life, people are going to use that against you. Sadly, that's how it is on the internet. Too many cupcakes and douchebags. It's why I don't share anything about my private life anywhere.

26 minutes ago, nn18 said:

RANT ALERT 

Ok, about Erin: 

We should stop being dellussional and too romantic about the whole thing; sure, Axl and Erin loved eachother madly years ago, sure, I believe he was the love of his life and I also think he would be a happy and fullfilled man ( not that he isn't now) if they were able to save their marriage and form a family but that was 25 fucking years ago! Do you really believe Axl thinks about Erin on a regular, everyday basis? That he wishes to reconcile with her? I don't think so. It's been 25 years. A quarter of a century ago! I think he/they still love eachother the way you can love your ex wife/husband when you get nostalgic and remember how much you loved that person but I don't think it crosses his mind to open up old wounds and get back into something that ended up so badly years ago. It would be a fairytale end if they somehow miraculously got back together and lived happily ever after but it probably ain't gonna happen. We should stop fantasizing.

Also, about all the praise Erin gets; she seems like a nice, sweet person, but we've made her a saint! :D We barely know anything about her and yet we almost baptised her. It's ridiculous. They all did some shady things in the past, including Erin. 

And could all this Slash/Meegan/Erin IG saga be about that book Erin is about to publish? Was that even a book or what was it?

????????

That's not what's happening at all though? I've never seen anyone here be "delusional and too romatic" about this. That's not the issue here.

The only reason I'm even so involved in this is because people are spreading lies and bullshit. Which I can't stand.

And I don't think anyone is "fantasizing" about anything. Like I said earlier, people just like gossip and to watch this unfold with some popcorn.

Edited by Frey
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, Axl Roses Future Wife said:

How do I deactivate my account?

You cannot deactivate your account here.

You can post on the sub forum "Anything Goes" where you shared the thing about your friend.

Everyone is nice and caring here well apart from one person. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, nn18 said:

RANT ALERT 

Ok, about Erin: 

We should stop being dellussional and too romantic about the whole thing; sure, Axl and Erin loved eachother madly years ago, sure, I believe he was the love of his life and I also think he would be a happy and fullfilled man ( not that he isn't now) if they were able to save their marriage and form a family but that was 25 fucking years ago! Do you really believe Axl thinks about Erin on a regular, everyday basis? That he wishes to reconcile with her? I don't think so. It's been 25 years. A quarter of a century ago! I think he/they still love eachother the way you can love your ex wife/husband when you get nostalgic and remember how much you loved that person but I don't think it crosses his mind to open up old wounds and get back into something that ended up so badly years ago. It would be a fairytale end if they somehow miraculously got back together and lived happily ever after but it probably ain't gonna happen. We should stop fantasizing.

Also, about all the praise Erin gets; she seems like a nice, sweet person, but we've made her a saint! :D We barely know anything about her and yet we almost baptised her. It's ridiculous. They all did some shady things in the past, including Erin. 

And could all this Slash/Meegan/Erin IG saga be about that book Erin is about to publish? Was that even a book or what was it?

who is being delusional and too romantic?

Just because some of us defend her from biscuits spreading lies about her it doesn't mean that we believe in unicorns and rainbows or that we want them back together at ANY cost.

None of us can AFFIRM or DENY that Axl thinks of her or not. Can anyone here tell what YOU think about?

I do sometimes think of my ex-partners. It doesn't mean that I want to be back with them. It is very normal to think about your past relationships because you have memories of them. Sometimes a perfume, a smell, a food, some situation can remind you of that person. Unless Axl had a lobotomy performed, saying that he doesn't EVER think of her is denying everything science knows about how a mind works.

I agree with you that chances of them being back together are not really high due to circumstances and the time that has passed but none of us is in position to predict the future of anyone. How many people thought the GN'R reunion would be possible? How many people could have ever think of Axl joining AC/DC? How many of us could have predicted, based on previous pattern, that Slash and Meegan would be back together?

And for the last comment.... you are contradicting yourself when you say that we barely know anything about her but at the same time you imply she's done shady things in the past. What is the shady thing she's done in the past? Can you share it with those of us who don't know?

I have not made a saint of her. She's a human like everybody else. And she's a woman victim of DV, with all that it entails. As women, all of us should show some solidarity with her and not try to destroy her for free. You don't know when you may end up in the same place as her.

• Like 2