GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

20 minutes ago, Padme said:

Hard to tell, he has deleted other tweets before. So nothing new, but at the same time something might have happened :shrugs:

It could be significant if he has a pattern with deleting twitters? Does he delete them shortly after he sent them or is it random? i don't really follow any of the guys on social media, my news come from the forum but if it's the first, it's significant because it's been almost a month since he tweeted and like @MillionsOfSpiders said anyone who cares know so why delete? It only make people go "what is it happening?" 

tumblr_inline_n5bxokJxg81soma0j.gif

Or maybe he just doesn't know how internet works for famous people, if you post, it exists forever because people take screencaps :lol:

Edited by giuls
  • Like 2

14 minutes ago, giuls said:

It could be significant if he has a pattern with deleting twitters? Does he delete them shortly after he sent them or is it random? i don't really follow any of the guys on social media, my news come from the forum but if it's the first, it's significant because it's been almost a month since he tweeted and like @MillionsOfSpiders said anyone who cares know so why delete? It only make people go "what is it happening?" 

tumblr_inline_n5bxokJxg81soma0j.gif

Or maybe he just doesn't know how internet works for famous people, if you post, it exists forever because people take screencaps :lol:

I think he doesn't realise that in the 21st century news fly. Everything gets everywhere in a matter of seconds. Or maybe because of a lot of trolling. So he wanted to clean his account. It's all speculation at this point :shrugs:

2 minutes ago, Padme said:

I think he doesn't realise that in the 21st century news fly. Everything gets everywhere in a matter of seconds. Or maybe because of a lot of trolling. So he wanted to clean his account. It's all speculation at this point :shrugs:

Yes but if he knew about AxlDuff's interview he evidently follows news outlets that write about GNR, he even asked about MSL so he must have know and then he saw the tweet being reported.

Idk, maybe the trolling but i cant see Izzy taking the time to read random responses on twitter but who knows it could be him being quirky :shrugs:

Izzy's tweet and delete is a pattern. Why is anyone surprised? That's why I took a screenshot. LOL

It doesn't mean anything nor do I think he cares enough about t.r.o.l.l.s. or anyone that writes him back, unfortunately.

Edited by Jane M.
Why not?

5 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Izzys Twelete account. 

Ha! Oh, Izzy.

So I have been reading Pamela Des Barres' book and it made me wonder- where are all the groupies of the 80's? I remember back in the early 2000's when Groupie Central was a thing and even then it was dominated by the 70's girls- Des Barres and the GTO's and crazy Bebe Buell. A few voices came out to talk about the bands of the 80s- but it was rare. It was Zep and Aerosmith and the like and then it skipped ahead to the terrible bands of the late 90's.  I just think it's strange. The 70's groupies seemed to consider themselves muses for the musicians and the 90's groupies were just in it for the, um, Rock and Roll Dick really. Which is fine, whatever. But the 80's seem to be the lost generation in some ways. I remember a few voices rising above the din on those message boards (which were a blast), but most of the groupies from the 80s have been lost or gone silent. 

3 hours ago, beautifulanddamned said:

Ha! Oh, Izzy.

So I have been reading Pamela Des Barres' book and it made me wonder- where are all the groupies of the 80's? I remember back in the early 2000's when Groupie Central was a thing and even then it was dominated by the 70's girls- Des Barres and the GTO's and crazy Bebe Buell. A few voices came out to talk about the bands of the 80s- but it was rare. It was Zep and Aerosmith and the like and then it skipped ahead to the terrible bands of the late 90's.  I just think it's strange. The 70's groupies seemed to consider themselves muses for the musicians and the 90's groupies were just in it for the, um, Rock and Roll Dick really. Which is fine, whatever. But the 80's seem to be the lost generation in some ways. I remember a few voices rising above the din on those message boards (which were a blast), but most of the groupies from the 80s have been lost or gone silent. 

You can always watch them in recent GN'R documentaries. They seems to be doing fine. Adrianna Smith participated in this year BBC4 dumentary, also the one Marc Canter made. Barbi Von Grief was also part in Canter's documentary. And most of them collaborated in Marc Canter's Book Reckless road

The Pink Slips is a Grace band, isn't it? All the interviews are with her alone, she doesn't really talk about her bandmates, and now their first higher-budget video's coming, but I'm pretty sure only she's involved.

She started a new band with some other girls recently, too. So at least someone around here will be putting out new music soon :lol:

12 hours ago, Jane M. said:

Izzy's tweet and delete is a pattern. Why is anyone surprised? That's why I took a screenshot. LOL

It doesn't mean anything nor do I think he cares enough about t.r.o.l.l.s. or anyone that writes him back, unfortunately.

I'm not surprised, i want to know if it means something. is it a tactital delete?