GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

5 minutes ago, money honey said:

That's our good boy Axl, taking regular showers ... Seriously, thanks, I hadn't heard this anecdote before. To me it's kinda poignant. It must have bothered him so much when he didn't have access to a bathroom ? Shows how fixed and determined he was about achieving his dream.

Don't forget his bidet toilet :P to keep his privates fresh smelling lol

Well...that's what I use every time I use the toilet too.

1 hour ago, cheesecake said:

Don't forget his bidet toilet :P to keep his privates fresh smelling lol

Well...that's what I use every time I use the toilet too.

Does he have a bidet? That's great that he use one of the greatest invention in the world, even if showering twice daily it's not good for your skin

26 minutes ago, giuls said:

Does he have a bidet? That's great that he use one of the greatest invention in the world, even if showering twice daily it's not good for your skin

Yeah, he's got one of those Japanese toilets with all the electronics on it, seen in the video some girl did of when she got invited back to his house when he'd been out clubbing or something. 

So, we even know what Axls toilet looks like. He had a bunch of playboy mags in his bathroom too :lol:

The cannibal cutlery made me feel a bit sick. His blacked out bar with all the silver skulls in it and gigantic fish tank were awesome though. 

Anyway, bet you've seen the video I'm on about, so yeah, think that toilet he has does the bidet thing too. ;)

5 minutes ago, Italian girl said:

Btw, it's horrible :P

What's horrible, the toilet? 

9 minutes ago, cheesecake said:

@MillionsOfSpiders just beat me to posting that vid :thumbsup: hehe 

That girl is quite annoying though, I'm like just shut the hell up and have a proper nosey round, and then she starts singing :lol: what a wasted opportunity!! 

I didn't understand anything so I guess they were partying with Paris Hilton and her lover but the club closed at 2:00 and Axl was like hey let's have some drinks at my house so he invited a bunch of strangers to his place. Is that it? LOL 

That's a very interesting house.:wacko:

Axl has a reputation of being hard to work with and unreliable. Is that undeserved?

Tommy Stinson: People ask me all the time, "Is he really an asshole?" No, he wasn't, he's actually a pal of mine. We had a good working relationship. It wasn't always easy, but neither is a marriage, or any other relationship you have that's long lasting. There are things going on, bumps and all that. But for the most part, he was great to me. All the stories you heard are completely blown out of proportion, as far as I'm concerned. His reputation was a little more mythological than actual reality.

5 hours ago, Padme said:

Well 99% of the models start at a very young age. She is 16? There are models who start at even younger age. If this girl wants to be a model we can't ask Susan nor anyone else to lock the girl in a cage. Nor force the girl at gun point to do something else :shrugs:

It's her choice, but I would've thought with her connections she'd go the fashion route.

1 hour ago, dgnr said:

I absolutely love when he uses his influence to denounce this kind of shit!!

I looked up this incident and there's a video of the shooting. It's creepy how the police there are so nonchalant about using firearms. The cop's first instinct is to just casually kill the dog, which is doing nothing and no threat at all. Fire, arrest, convict and incarcerate!

• Like 4

Thanks a lot for the translation :thumbsup: Yes, in L.A. (And I think elsewhere in the U.S.) bars and clubs close at 2 in the morning because that's the hour limit to sell alcohol. Of course you can go to Axl's or anyone's house and keep drinking if they have drinks. And that's what most people do :lol:

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, dgnr said:

Come to Portugal, Axl. Clubs close at 6am and the night doesn't start before midnight. Ideal for you, I guess :P

Yeah I think that's the case pretty much all over Europe. There is nothing like Ibiza for someone like Axl :lol:

Just now, Padme said:

Yeah I think that's the case pretty much all over Europe. There is nothing like Ibiza for someone like Axl :lol:

Problem is Ibiza has Slash's Perla half of the year, he must avoid that kind of places :P

Thank you @Lumikki for translating! That video has been around for a long time and no one could ever decipher which was the language :lol:, hence most of us were lost in the dark with the whole toilet thing.

What I find weird is that with all the "privacy" and "secrecy" issues Axl has, there's a video like this on the Internet, showing parts of his house that are supposed to be the most private (yeah, at this point no images of his bedroom is lulz) and a woman telling a story like this one.

I think it contradicts a lot of messages sent by himself and his management. Also, it is weird that he invites so many random people to his house without checking who they are.... I could never do that, I don't know.... the way he establishes relationships is odd to me.

• Like 2