Carlycosmos

GNR Women's discussion

So it is okay to post the barely dressed pics of Duff's daughter and the other one making out with Slash' stepdaughter..... but only when it's not me doing it :rolleyes: #doublestandards

• Like 1

11 hours ago, money honey said:

This reminds me of Axl's comment in the early LA days, when he didn't have a fixed place to live and sometimes slept under the stairs at Tower Video, that one of his aims was to get membership of a health club so that he could take regular showers. It was obviously important to him to be clean (more important than it was to the others, anyhow) :lol: IMO Izzy and Steven looked the scuzziest. Slash def was filthy (remember the comment about pissing in the bushes outside the storage space) but for me that's outweighed by hotness :heart:

Time's not on my side (my sad life) and didn't have the chance to read many posts here..oh how I wish... anyways I saw this and want to comment that he still takes his showering very seriously as I remember watching this video from like 2 years ago or something where a fan asked Fermanager how frequent does Axl shower and Fer replied twice daily. 

And I can't recall where I read...probably here...that he would take showers immediately after each show (portable backstage shower stall maybe? Who knows...). So hygiene is a priority for him it seems.:thumbsup:

14 hours ago, tiutso said:

Duff's daughter.

Thought Susan would be smarter than letting her underage daughter into the mess that is the modelling business like that. Bit weird. Hopefully she won't be messed with if her parents are well-known.

Well 99% of the models start at a very young age. She is 16? There are models who start at even younger age. If this girl wants to be a model we can't ask Susan nor anyone else to lock the girl in a cage. Nor force the girl at gun point to do something else :shrugs:

10 hours ago, Kara said:

I didn't mind the ripped skinnys and the tied around the waist flannels. It wasn't until the boots resurfaced at the very end of the tour that ruined it for me. If he was going to switch out the sneakers for the boots, he should've went with more relaxed fitting jeans or change his outfit all together. The sneakers really went so much better with the wardrobe he wore throughout the whole tour. But the more I think about it, he was probably only wearing those because they were more comfortable for his feet after he broke his foot and got the cast off. Let's just face it, he just loves his boots! :lol:

I can't say I'm really bothered by the excessive jewelry and the assortment of hats. But when it's paired with the bedazzled jackets, that's when it goes a bit to far for me. It's like he's trying too hard or something. 

As for his weight, I don't know what's going on there. But I agree it has to be about his diet, unless he's got some kind of health issue we don't know about. In addition to all that running around on stage (surely sweating off a butt load of calories) he's always on the treadmill. The weight has been creeping up on him these last few years, and this year was the biggest I've ever seen him. However, he looked slimmer a few weeks ago when AC/DC ended than when NITL kicked off in April. So I'm hopeful he can shed more lb's. Time will tell! But even if he doesn't, he seems to be happier than he's been in years, so a little extra weight isn't hurting anything  :)

Yup he looks so happy this year, it's great to see him smile. And the heart eyes he's exchanging with Slash, well, that's been discussed here in detail :) We really just want you to be happy, Axl ❤️

• Like 1

5 hours ago, cheesecake said:

Time's not on my side (my sad life) and didn't have the chance to read many posts here..oh how I wish... anyways I saw this and want to comment that he still takes his showering very seriously as I remember watching this video from like 2 years ago or something where a fan asked Fermanager how frequent does Axl shower and Fer replied twice daily. 

And I can't recall where I read...probably here...that he would take showers immediately after each show (portable backstage shower stall maybe? Who knows...). So hygiene is a priority for him it seems.:thumbsup:

That's our good boy Axl, taking regular showers ... Seriously, thanks, I hadn't heard this anecdote before. To me it's kinda poignant. It must have bothered him so much when he didn't have access to a bathroom ? Shows how fixed and determined he was about achieving his dream.

5 minutes ago, money honey said:

That's our good boy Axl, taking regular showers ... Seriously, thanks, I hadn't heard this anecdote before. To me it's kinda poignant. It must have bothered him so much when he didn't have access to a bathroom ? Shows how fixed and determined he was about achieving his dream.

Don't forget his bidet toilet :P to keep his privates fresh smelling lol

Well...that's what I use every time I use the toilet too.

1 hour ago, cheesecake said:

Don't forget his bidet toilet :P to keep his privates fresh smelling lol

Well...that's what I use every time I use the toilet too.

Does he have a bidet? That's great that he use one of the greatest invention in the world, even if showering twice daily it's not good for your skin

26 minutes ago, giuls said:

Does he have a bidet? That's great that he use one of the greatest invention in the world, even if showering twice daily it's not good for your skin

Yeah, he's got one of those Japanese toilets with all the electronics on it, seen in the video some girl did of when she got invited back to his house when he'd been out clubbing or something. 

So, we even know what Axls toilet looks like. He had a bunch of playboy mags in his bathroom too :lol:

The cannibal cutlery made me feel a bit sick. His blacked out bar with all the silver skulls in it and gigantic fish tank were awesome though. 

Anyway, bet you've seen the video I'm on about, so yeah, think that toilet he has does the bidet thing too. ;)

5 minutes ago, Italian girl said:

Btw, it's horrible :P

What's horrible, the toilet? 

9 minutes ago, cheesecake said:

@MillionsOfSpiders just beat me to posting that vid :thumbsup: hehe 

That girl is quite annoying though, I'm like just shut the hell up and have a proper nosey round, and then she starts singing :lol: what a wasted opportunity!! 

I wish I could understand what they are saying in the video. I know a  little bit of German but not enough for that  :wacko:

I didn't understand anything so I guess they were partying with Paris Hilton and her lover but the club closed at 2:00 and Axl was like hey let's have some drinks at my house so he invited a bunch of strangers to his place. Is that it? LOL 

That's a very interesting house.:wacko:

Axl has a reputation of being hard to work with and unreliable. Is that undeserved?

Tommy Stinson: People ask me all the time, "Is he really an asshole?" No, he wasn't, he's actually a pal of mine. We had a good working relationship. It wasn't always easy, but neither is a marriage, or any other relationship you have that's long lasting. There are things going on, bumps and all that. But for the most part, he was great to me. All the stories you heard are completely blown out of proportion, as far as I'm concerned. His reputation was a little more mythological than actual reality.

5 hours ago, Padme said:

Well 99% of the models start at a very young age. She is 16? There are models who start at even younger age. If this girl wants to be a model we can't ask Susan nor anyone else to lock the girl in a cage. Nor force the girl at gun point to do something else :shrugs:

It's her choice, but I would've thought with her connections she'd go the fashion route.

23 hours ago, tiutso said:

Duff's daughter.

Daddy would be jealous of her daughter half naked :P

Edited by Italian girl

5 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Just in case there people who haven't seen Axls bog before :lol:

Thanks for posting! Had never seen that before....just wish I knew what the heck they were all saying though lol! :lol:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dgnr said:

I absolutely love when he uses his influence to denounce this kind of shit!!

I looked up this incident and there's a video of the shooting. It's creepy how the police there are so nonchalant about using firearms. The cop's first instinct is to just casually kill the dog, which is doing nothing and no threat at all. Fire, arrest, convict and incarcerate!

• Like 4

Thanks a lot for the translation :thumbsup: Yes, in L.A. (And I think elsewhere in the U.S.) bars and clubs close at 2 in the morning because that's the hour limit to sell alcohol. Of course you can go to Axl's or anyone's house and keep drinking if they have drinks. And that's what most people do :lol:

• Like 1

Come to Portugal, Axl. Clubs close at 6am and the night doesn't start before midnight. Ideal for you, I guess :P

• Like 2