GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

5 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Regarding Slash's guitar being found in storage. Anyone remember that episode of storage hunters when they found a whole load of gnr memorabilia, left in a an LA storage unit. There were gold and platinum discs, all presented to Slash. There was perfect condition vinyls of AFD with its original cover and a supposed contract signed by Axl. They found some real gems in there, stuff we would trample over our grannies for :lol:

Heres a little tiny snippet of what they got, if anyone didn't see it. 

Damn, I love that show (though I know it's stupid) how could I miss this episode?!

BTW, I find this chick extremely annoying, so no GN'R memorablia for her!!! :D 

And, didn't Axl change his name before signing a contract? What could he sign with William Bailey?

Edited by nn18
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, nn18 said:

Damn, I love that show (though I know it's stupid) how could I miss this episode?!

BTW, I find this chick extremely annoying, so no GN'R memorablia for her!!! :D 

And, didn't Axl change his name before signing a contract? What could he sign with William Bailey?

I watch this when I'm at work on nights, I love it when those two get nothing but crap  :lol: I'm sure they know what's in there before though. 

I've seen that episode on the re runs at least five times. 

I doubt that contract is real, looks nothing like Axls hand writing to me. 

The other stuff they found was cool though. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, nn18 said:

And, didn't Axl change his name before signing a contract? 

Just now, MillionsOfSpiders said:

It's fake as fuck.

For one thing, they spelled his name wrong. It says William Baily on the contract. It should be Bailey with an e.

Doubt Axl would spell his name wrong.

For another, that is obviously not Axl's handwriting.

Granted, we have never really seen Axl write in cursive (I think), but I'm willing to bet it would look nothing like this.

Because this was most likely written by a woman/girl. Totally looks like female handwriting (a pretty young girl's handwriting even).

11 minutes ago, Jane M. said:

The contract is real, it was signed by Slash on Axl's behalf. He's the one with issues spelling names correctly and the girlie handwriting.

How do you know?

Also is there any name on this planet Slash can spell correctly besides his own?

If this was really written by Slash then we have "Megan", "Michele" and "William Baily" now. All of them people he was rather close with and he should therefore have known how to spell their names. I can't imagine spelling my girlfriend's name (or a close friend's name) wrong.

Edited by Frey

1 minute ago, Jane M. said:

@Frey Because I know things, many.

I'm joking. I should put a warning next time, I don't want a certain someone to quote me on his lame ass website.

Ah sorry, I thought you were serious :lol: I've never seen the show and figured they might have mentioned something like that in the rest of the episode or something.

And yeah, AltNation would write an article about Slash's spelling issues or something like that :facepalm:

31 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I watch this when I'm at work on nights, I love it when those two get nothing but crap  :lol: I'm sure they know what's in there before though. 

I've seen that episode on the re runs at least five times. 

THIS :lol: 

The guy (Brandon perhaps?) seems ok, but she is such a bitch :D 

And yes, @Frey those are probably fake. It can't be that something like that is held in a storage and if those were authentic we would already read about that somewhere.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Frey said:
2 hours ago, nn18 said:

And, didn't Axl change his name before signing a contract? 

2 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

It's fake as fuck.

For one thing, they spelled his name wrong. It says William Baily on the contract. It should be Bailey with an e.

Doubt Axl would spell his name wrong.

For another, that is obviously not Axl's handwriting.

Granted, we have never really seen Axl write in cursive (I think), but I'm willing to bet it would look nothing like this.

Because this was most likely written by a woman/girl. Totally looks like female handwriting (a pretty young girl's handwriting even).

Axcontract.jpg

It's definitely not Axl's handwriting.

It doesn't look like Slash's handwriting either:

Slash-setlist.jpg

Axl hadn't changed his name yet when they got signed, though. This is why he didn't have a bank account (he didn't want to open one under "William Bailey") and carried the advance money in his boots until he legally changed his name to W. Axl Rose.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

Axcontract.jpg

It's definitely not Axl's handwriting.

It doesn't look like Slash's handwriting either:

Slash-setlist.jpg

Axl hadn't changed his name yet when they got signed, though. This is why he didn't have a bank account (he didn't want to open one under "William Bailey") and carried the advance money in his boots until he legally changed his name to W. Axl Rose.

Yep.

And he spelled Michelle's name wrong again on that setlist :lol:

He probably still thinks her name is "Michele", even to this day. Hope he's learnt how to spell Meegan's name at least in the meantime lol.

• Like 1

Searching Steven handwriting N' trying to compate tht contract with His handwriting N' what I'v got is Steven letter to Slash. 

That letter doesnt looks like a letter to Friend/Bestfriend/Brother at all:rofl-lol: It looks like They had a relationship :rofl-lol: Now We know why Axl fought with Steven back then :lol:adler1014.jpg

Edited by SerenityScorp

Hay babe Slash

It's Stevie How are you

I'm sure fine I'm fine

as can be I really miss

you I think of you as my family

I always had your support

From all of you. I'd love

to see you or talk too you

I love you guys Thanx

for your prayers. Doug told

me when I was in rehab

I practice every day ????

and ready to go back

Call my friend

Love

*Something like that, I'm not sure and I have a headache*

• Like 1

1 hour ago, killuridols said:

Can someone transcribe that? I didn't understand shit :lol:

What's proof that's Steven handwritting and real letter to Slash?

Well, I visit the page of the pic, N' got this blog https://garyrocks.wordpress.com/2015/12/16/steven-adler-to-slash-hay-babe-slash-its-steve-how-are-you/

Seems He's doing some research of some classic rock stuff, N' He even have email from Matt  N' Marc

https://garyrocks.wordpress.com/2013/02/03/yup-its-the-welcome-to-the-jungle-video-set-list-and-the-mystery-is-finally-uncovered/

Edited by SerenityScorp

17 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Regarding Slash's guitar being found in storage. Anyone remember that episode of storage hunters when they found a whole load of gnr memorabilia, left in a an LA storage unit. There were gold and platinum discs, all presented to Slash. There was perfect condition vinyls of AFD with its original cover and a supposed contract signed by Axl. They found some real gems in there, stuff we would trample over our grannies for :lol:

Heres a little tiny snippet of what they got, if anyone didn't see it. 

Guys, just want to clarify that those Stotage Hunter type shows are all planned, scripted and use actors. I know this as an old boss of mine worked on the UK one. 

• Like 1