GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

So, it seems there are two conflicting stories re: Axl and an overdose/coma. I had never heard of him being in a two week coma either..I'm inclined to think the story where he gets into a fight with Erin and takes a bottle of pills as a pseudo suicide attempt, and subsequently her having to call the police and him getting his stomach pumped, (and no coma) is probably the correct one.. I really think one of the guys would have written about it in their book if Axl was near deaths door for two weeks!

My only Serpentine  ? :P

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Frey said:

Saulmate! Now that's a great one lol.

Keem 'em coming guys, Axl needs all our suggestions

I want one that has something to do with corn, sweet corn? My beloved corn snake?

@Frey it could very well be that Zutaut told a lie, Axl talked about the OD but not about the supposed coma, strange for him that worn this heart upon his sleeve.

Edited by giuls

Truth is they don't talk about personal things and they never did. There's plenty of OD's and other drama in the band we know shit about.

Anyway changing the subject:

I thought that Axl's corn costume was Nu GNR era and I just learned it was still with the old band, not too important but surprised me, nevertheless.

30 minutes ago, money honey said:

Saw this for the first time today. Many photos don't show Slash's eyes or full face (all that hair). OK they're closed in this but still. Bone structure to die for. And those pillow lips... mmm

IMG_9749.JPG

He looks more masculine/manly than Everyone in the Band

He looks great without sunglasses N' dat cheekbone *No wonder Axl attracted to Him :awesomeface:

20 minutes ago, Asia said:

BKVb0grO0YPa860pgzn7TAmWD-x1RXjjeFbFBCSt

Looks like Axl's personal assistants didn't always appear that bad to Slash :lol:

Someone's jelly:axl92:

N' Someone gets fired after :axl92:seen this photo

Edited by SerenityScorp

40 minutes ago, Asia said:

Looks like Axl's personal assistants didn't always appear that bad to Slash :lol:

wtf :wow: ...anyway is it Gouldstein? Maybe it's bs but I remember reading he is gay...probably it was a mistake. But to me he seems to be all over our boys Duff,Slash, Axl...

16 hours ago, Frey said:

@Andy14 Not too far from reality, probably :rofl-lol:

Cancer Of My Heart

My Dearest Husband / My Dearest Ex-Husband

Saul

Soulless Saul

Curly Sue

Cuddlemuffin

Slashy-Poo

Sweet Guitarist O' Mine

Sweet Cancer O' Mine

Wild Beast

Pinocchio

Prettiest Piss Stain

Beloved Butt Dweller

oh my fucking jesus!!!! you guys are amazing!!! :lol::rofl-lol:

2 hours ago, Asia said:

56 minutes ago, cheesecake said:

I can't see anything other than a no entry sign?

Yeah! that's what I see too

WTF? :question: