GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

Meanwhile in Axl's house... :o Is she his new "companion"? Is he renting his house for photo porfolio production? <_< Get you hands on my latest calendar? something tells me Axl got his hands full all over... "The Calendar" :wacko:

On 17/10/2016 at 4:25 PM, Padme said:

Meanwhile in Axl's house... :o Is she his new "companion"? Is he renting his house for photo porfolio production? <_< Get you hands on my latest calendar? something tells me Axl got his hands full all over... "The Calendar" :wacko:

I dunno wht to say, could be rent, could be She is one of His so called "friends"

Maybe Axl wasnt there, I wonder if He watching Coachella with TB or Slash 

@Padme @SerenityScorp it seems to me she simply rented his house, by a fast look at her IG, she was already advertising her calendar in september so most probably when she did the shooting he was touring, she's a host for a sport program, not brazilian but american and someone was asking her on the post about the calendar how her husband was so i guess she's married

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

I dunno wht to say, could be rent, could be She is one of His so called "friends"

Maybe Axl wasnt there, I wonder if He watching Coachella with TB or Slash 

Let's see, would Axl Rose rather be at Oldchella, watching the wrinklies try not break a hip and lose their dentures in the desert...

Orrrrrr...

Be at home where there's a topless model wandering around picking his flowers ??? 

• Like 1

Is it possible that he just dowloaded the calendar? I mean since when Axl is a professional photographer? :shrugs: Those calendars are not something that some guy can just make with a Pad.

Still it is the wording she used that's kinda... odd :lol:

4 minutes ago, Padme said:

Is it possible that he just dowloaded the calendar? I mean since when Axl is a professional photographer? :shrugs: Those calendars are not something that some guy can just make with a Pad.

No, she indicated the photographer name in her posts about the calendar, she means that the location they shoot in is Axl's house :lol:

4 minutes ago, Italian girl said:

:drool:

:facepalm:

And apparently he wasn't even at home when the photo session took place. His house is now a photo studio :lol:

Hey Axl, how much would you charge for renting your place for a couple of hours? I just want to take a couple of selfish while sitting in your toillette :rolleyes:

• Like 3

52 minutes ago, Padme said:

Who says Axl took the photos? A professional photographer did.

Axl's pad = a different way of saying "Axl's house"

5 minutes ago, giuls said:

It must have someone to feed the animals, maybe Sasha or Del or Beta's son that we never see :lol:

Yes, clearly somebody is at Axls when he's not there. Of course there has to be somebody to look after his pets and zoo.

Wonder who does that, it would have to be someone he trusts more than anything. Especially letting people into the house that have cameras and everything :wacko:

Sundays around GNR world: you get one member and his family happy at a football game, you get another member at a music festival with his girlfriend and you get another member at home while someone is also there shooting half naked pics. Interesting :P

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Yes, clearly somebody is at Axls when he's not there. Of course there has to be somebody to look after his pets and zoo.

Wonder who does that, it would have to be someone he trusts more than anything. Especially letting people into the house that have cameras and everything :wacko:

Im sure there's a contract in place, if they take photos of things they shouldnt shoot or take things from his home he can suit the hell out of them.

Where's her fella? Melissa's? I thought she was meant to be married or whatever, she never seems to be with anyone. 

12 minutes ago, giuls said:

Im sure there's a contract in place, if they take photos of things they shouldnt shoot or take things from his home he can suit the hell out of them.

I don't doubt that there is, it's just odd that someone who we think of as reclusive and desperate for privacy is in reality quite willing to just let people round his house. Suppose it helps if they're gonna get their kit off. :awesomeface:

Really though, even if they can't publicly post evidence of what they saw at his house, it can't stop them saying "guess what I saw at a Axls pad when I went into his bedroom..." 

I mean, what's he gonna do about that? 

16 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I don't doubt that there is, it's just odd that someone who we think of as reclusive and desperate for privacy is in reality quite willing to just let people round his house. Suppose it helps if they're gonna get their kit off. :awesomeface:

Really though, even if they can't publicly post evidence of what they saw at his house, it can't stop them saying "guess what I saw at a Axls pad when I went into his bedroom..." 

I mean, what's he gonna do about that? 

Suit them, in this type of contract there is a gag clause and they can’t get around freely, they can be in selected part of the house, i dont think he left incriminating things lying around and if they saw something they were snooping---> law suit.

1 minute ago, giuls said:

Suit them, in this type of contract there is a gag clause and they can’t get around freely, they can be in selected part of the house, i dont think he left incriminating things lying around and if they saw something they were snooping---> law suit.

How's he going to prove it was them that said it though :lol:

I would just say, nope weren't me what said it.

You wouldn't have to be so stupid as to go to the papers or on a public forum, you know. You could just tell some random in a bar and rumours get around. 

I mean, these aren't the only types he invites in are they? Look at that YouTube vid of around his house. Sure you wouldn't want that about. 

40 minutes ago, dgnr said:

We can open a Guns N' Roses franchising at the Seattle Seahawks :P Look at Miss Reese shining her blue hair!

I'm sure those Seahawks fans were thrilled to have Melissa there. A dream come true for them :rofl-lol:  Really chances are 99% of the people didn't know who she is