GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

1 hour ago, Padme said:

And apparently he wasn't even at home when the photo session took place. His house is now a photo studio :lol:

Hey Axl, how much would you charge for renting your place for a couple of hours? I just want to take a couple of selfish while sitting in your toillette :rolleyes:

I will just take one half-assed selfie while digging thrugh your basement :headbang:

35 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

How's he going to prove it was them that said it though :lol:

I would just say, nope weren't me what said it.

You wouldn't have to be so stupid as to go to the papers or on a public forum, you know. You could just tell some random in a bar and rumours get around. 

I mean, these aren't the only types he invites in are they? Look at that YouTube vid of around his house. Sure you wouldn't want that about. 

Okay, if it was a rumour on a forum they have very little credibilty and i wouldn't ever bother to recant them because without source it's a fable.

i dont believe anything without source on the internet as fact because i know how it works and everyone i know is the same, Axl would have only to save "do you really believe everything you read on the internet?" And that's it, discredited without spending a dime on a lawyer.

(Axl is well-connected, it wouldn't take a genius to understand who it was that betrayed his trust, his nearest wouldn't do it and the people invited at his house he is there to control, a word in the right ear and you have a very bad reputation, a deadly thing for this kind of careers so it would be pretty stupid to spread rumours).

Edited by giuls

14 minutes ago, giuls said:

Okay, if it was a rumour on a forum they have very little credibilty and i wouldn't ever bother to recant them because without source it's a fable.

i dont believe anything without source on the internet as fact because i know how it works and everyone i know is the same, Axl would have only to save "do you really believe everything you read on the internet?" And that's it, discredited without spending a dime on a lawyer.

(Axl is well-connected, it wouldn't take a genius to understand who it was that betrayed his trust, his nearest wouldn't do it and the people invited at his house he is there to control, a word in the right ear and you have a very bad reputation, a deadly thing for this kind of careers so it would be pretty stupid to spread rumours).

He wasnt there to control them, they had gone off on their own and were filming whatever they wanted to. He's not there to control what they say afterwards either. Lucky for Axl they were self obsessed dimwits who were more intent on filming themselves singing than having a snoop around. 

There's plenty of examples, especially in this place, of people believing in rumours with little to no evidence. 

Not saying he couldn't crush their careers or scare people into thinking he's some kind of legal entity akin to NASA. 

2 hours ago, Whiskey Rose said:

Well I guess I'll be getting me a "girlie" calendar, cause I want to see pics of inside his house :P

This

1 hour ago, Padme said:

I'm sure those Seahawks fans were thrilled to have Melissa there. A dream come true for them :rofl-lol:  Really chances are 99% of the people didn't know who she is

Hahahahahaha :D

4 hours ago, Padme said:

Meanwhile in Axl's house... :o Is she his new "companion"? Is he renting his house for photo porfolio production? <_< Get you hands on my latest calendar? something tells me Axl got his hands full all over... "The Calendar" :wacko:

:facepalm:

What a way to start the week with this............. don't know how to call it........ another 'cash grab'? but in a different way :wacko:

I don't have a clue who this woman is and what's that calendar about. Tried to check her website and I see no pics of "Axl's house".

For 2017, take home an Autographed and Personalized 2017 Calendar
packed full of 12 months never before seen high-quality images of the UFC Beauty,
shot at Axel Rose's beautiful Estate! Get an early edition!

AXEL...

It's so bad Axl gets to disappoint me everyday more :unsure:
Where's the art Axl? where's your ambition and the things you wanted to become?

This is NOT art. This is cheap crap. Everything's so average, so repetitive, same old same old, ordinary, unoriginal, not a spark of different...

:no:

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, killuridols said:

What a way to start the week with this............. don't know how to call it........ another 'cash grab'? but in a different way :wacko:

I don't have a clue who this woman is and what's that calendar about. Tried to check her website and I see no pics of "Axl's house".

packed full of 12 months never before seen high-quality images of the UFC Beauty,

AXEL...

It's so bad Axl gets to disappoint me everyday more :unsure:
Where's the art Axl? where's your ambition and the things you wanted to become?

This is NOT art. This is cheap crap. Everything's so average, so repetitive, same old same old, ordinary, unoriginal, not a spark of different...

"Axl Roses old place" ???

So is it his house or not?

• Like 1

@MillionsOfSpiders correct me if im wrong but i remember the painting and Axl was there to explain them to him and his bathroom, i dont think there’s much secrets in the bowl, plus, like i said, rumours on the internet has little credibilty so i dont think he's worried :)

@killuridols his only involvement in this its that he gave his house as a shooting location, he most probably rented it because going by the date she started promoting her calendar he was on tour when she was shooting and there is no connection, she's a sport host on tv and she's american.

There was zero artistic involvement on Axl's part, he's not a photographer so what could he do?  It's actually smart to make some money from that big house when he's away, yes, he got money but he has an expensive lifestyle.

1 minute ago, giuls said:

@killuridols his only involvement in this its that he gave his house as a shooting location, he most probably rented it because going by the date she started promoting her calendar he was on tour when she was shooting and there is no connection, she's a sport host on tv and she's american.

There was zero artistic involvement on Axl's part, he's not a photographer so what could he do?  It's actually smart to make some money from that big house when he's away, yes, he got money but he has an expensive lifestyle.

How do we know he didn't have any involvement? :shrugs:

I do understand what he did. He rented his house as a shooting location for this "artistic production" but that's when my ?? arises...... He's an artist, his house it's been his "sacred" place for more than 20 years. The iconic house from the 'Estranged' video. As the artist he is I had hopes he would make better choices for things like this. After all, it's still his home, the place where he lives at, and if I was going to rent my house and I was Axl Rose I think I'd like to have my house portrayed in some good piece of art and not this ordinary photo production for the "calendar" of a Z-list model :facepalm:

The photos are not even good...... or the few we can see in this woman's social media, I don't like them. There's something about composition that I'm not digging and the poses are bad. She's not really a great model. Compare hers to shots of Stephanie Seymour or any other super model and you can tell the big difference.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, killuridols said:

AXEL...

Maybe she is one of Axl's "intelligent friends". She refers to herself as an "artist known for her abstract portraits of Rock and Pop Icons of the 1960's and 70's." (there are some photos of her paintings on her IG and website).

According to her bio in her website, "Her paintings have been exhibited worldwide and received critical acclaim from Esquire, Playboy, FHM, Maxim, Fox Sports and The Las Vegas Weekly, to name a few."

So it seems that her art has been praised by the creme de la creme of art critics :lol:

Edited by Blackstar
  • Like 3

@killuridols Because i scrolled her social media (i have infinite train rides and i was curios so i snooped judge me if you want :lol: ) and there was no connection at all prior to the calendar and, like i said, he wasnt there most probably , Axl is a musician what could he do during a calendar shooting, artistic wise? A jingle? :rofl-lol: 

He rented his own house, it doesn't diminish his music or his videos to me it only tells me he wanted money and i already know that and if the photos are crappy it's not on Axl.

@MillionsOfSpiders i didnt think of the possibility of it being a previous house, it could that they busted to her about it so she would rent it and she busted about it too to raise her profile. (And that's another reason Axl has no idea most probably, if he was in contact with her and she namedropped him for this she would have done it before like all his model "friends" at GNR parties but she didn't)

1 hour ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I don't think she has a fucking clue, is she at Axls house or his old house? 

I don't think she has owt to do with Axl, she's name dropping him. 

I don't think there's such thing as "old house" for him...... He's been living in the same place since 1991, right?

Prior to that there was another house had moved in with Erin, to have the baby they were expecting, but I guess he sold that one after Erin left and bought the 'Estranged' video one.

Prior to those, he was living in a condo, with Erin too and previous to that, he was living in Erin's apartment, lol

So no, there isn't an "Old house" for Axl, unless she means this house is old, which it is true. It's old now........ :shrugs:

1 hour ago, Blackstar said:

Maybe she is one of Axl's "intelligent friends". She refers to herself as an "artist known for her abstract portraits of Rock and Pop Icons of the 1960's and 70's." (there are some photos of her paintings on her IG and website).

According to her bio in her website, "Her paintings have been exhibited worldwide and received critical acclaim from Esquire, Playboy, FHM, Maxim, Fox Sports and The Las Vegas Weekly, to name a few."

So it seems that her art has been praised by the creme de la creme of art critics :lol:

I don't know which one is more talented... if this Andy Warhol wanna be or Sasha and her 'period' paintings :rolleyes:

Yes, I've seen her stuff and that's how I know she's so unoriginal and ordinary. Not a glimpse of art that I can tell over there.

Does she know how many other people before have done what she's doing?

1 hour ago, giuls said:

@killuridols Because i scrolled her social media (i have infinite train rides and i was curios so i snooped judge me if you want :lol: ) and there was no connection at all prior to the calendar and, like i said, he wasnt there most probably , Axl is a musician what could he do during a calendar shooting, artistic wise? A jingle? :rofl-lol: 

He rented his own house, it doesn't diminish his music or his videos to me it only tells me he wanted money and i already know that and if the photos are crappy it's not on Axl.

No, I'm not talking about how this shit affects the music or videos he's done but how I'd hope he'd have more taste with things like these.

You don't understand what I mean........ and first of all, I guess that AT LEAST he must have had a "project" plan passed on to him about what these people were going to do in his house, because it ultimately is his home and I don't think they were allowed to use the whole house for background. From the few DARK pics I can see they've used the kitchen, some sort of attic where there's a book storage and something like a stable or barn.

He had to know what those places were utilized for..... If the photos are crappy that's not his fault but his house will end up in horrible photos, so while this not being his fault, they've used the house of a rock icon for shitty 'art production' and she's promoting it like that. Otherwise, she wouldn't say anything..... do we usually know where most photoshoots are taken when we see fashion productions? I guess not..  But this woman is hipping her calendar saying she wanted to have an "art meets rock concept" done for her calendar.

• Like 1

@MillionsOfSpiders Yeah, I agree with you. But I think she might be fudging the truth a bit there to make it sound more impressive? To make it sound like it's his current home and that it's bigger than it is.

I mean obviously I can't know for sure without seeing more pictures or getting more info, but if I had to bet, I'd put my money on the shot having taken place at the Kurt Loder house, not his current mansion.

It does look like the Kurt Loder house and why would she call it Axl's old house otherwise?

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, killuridols said:

No, I'm not talking about how this shit affects the music or videos he's done but how I'd hope he'd have more taste with things like these.

You don't understand what I mean........ and first of all, I guess that AT LEAST he must have had a "project" plan passed on to him about what these people were going to do in his house, because it ultimately is his home and I don't think they were allowed to use the whole house for background. From the few DARK pics I can see they've used the kitchen, some sort of attic where there's a book storage and something like a stable or barn.

He had to know what those places were utilized for..... If the photos are crappy that's not his fault but his house will end up in horrible photos, so while this not being his fault, they've used the house of a rock icon for shitty 'art production' and she's promoting it like that. Otherwise, she wouldn't say anything..... do we usually know where most photoshoots are taken when we see fashion productions? I guess not..  But this woman is hipping her calendar saying she wanted to have an "art meets rock concept" done for her calendar.

Yes, i guess that he knew what they were there for if it is his current house and i still don't grasp how renting/giving his house for a rauchy calendar and having no connection to the model or the making of the calendar reflects negatively on Axl at all as a person or an artist. :shrugs: (like in @MillionsOfSpiders post they spelled Axl's name wrong, no-one that would give him the time of the day as an artist would think they're actually connected, who would fall for it are people who wouldn't support him much as an artist)

I'm not gonna hold against him how to choose to make money as long as it's legal, it's his house, you do you, Mr. Rose, not that i would have especially cared if he was in contact with the model, again, it's his house and she's a good looking girl :shrugs:

@Frey the girl only said it was "rocknroll legend Axl Rose's pad" on her social media accounts but i don't know about Axl's and Erin's house and you're the one with the eye for detail :lol:

@Frey That's what threw me too, and she doesn't actually tag Axl social media, which also makes it seem a bit off. Plus none of those shots look like what we know of indside Axls house. 

Somebody may have bought Axls old house and done it up, it had got into a bad state, suppose you could think of using Axls name for people to rent it for things like this. There's probably a demand in Hollyweird. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Frey said:

@killuridols @MillionsOfSpiders @Asia @giuls @Blackstar etc.

Girls, CHILL! :lol:

I'm pretty sure Axl had nothing to do with this calendar whatsoever now.

The girl said it was Axl's old house and I think she's talking about the place Axl lived with Erin before he moved into his current mansion (same one the Kurt Loder interviews took place, I think?).

This house house was for sale not too long ago and even then it was still advertised as "Axl Rose's old house", despite it being decades since he lived there.

I also think it's that house because of the wood panelling on the walls and the bookshelves. I think I saw something like that when the Kurt Loder house was for sale (yeah, I looked at the pictures because I'm a nosy fuck too).

I bet there's nothing going on here except some D-grade model having a photo shoot at Axl's old place and name dropping Axl to get more attention for her calender. Axl probably doesn't even know about it.

(So I also don't recommend buying that calender, because there probably won't be any pictures of Axl's current home in it.)

lol, your explanation makes sense BUT that kitchen looks like Axl's current kitchen.... that's why Im in doubt :wacko:

Can you buy the calendar? LOL you're a guy! you can give it some good use.....

I'd use it to wiipe my ass, though and I ain't no buying such a expensive toilett paper :lol:

• Like 2

In fact, whether it is his old house or new house or whether he had anything to do with it or not doesn't bother me really, contrary to other things that bother me about Axl, so whatever.

But seriosuly, I think it's the old house, cause I find it little probable that he would be willing to risk people being in his house unsupervised by him, it would just be stupid. Like what if they find his letters to Slash or something? :lol: