GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

23 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

Ive search it on Books N' Beyond in Citos but got nothing, I even ordered it with the staff in there but They never calls back

Wants to find it in Gandaria N' Pacific Place since the staff told Me only those Mall tht sells imported magz but dont have time to go there.

Btw what city You from?

Jakarta :D 

Gancit or PP, especially PP, have shops that sells imported magz. Try Periplus, Kinokuniya, or TGA. Books N' Beyond doesn't always have good collection.

Which part of Jakarta are you from?

23 hours ago, beautifulanddamned said:

I find it interesting that Susan chose to go with this particular aesthetic. She's ten years younger than Duff and really more of a 90's girl then an 80's girl. But she chose to go with that bleached hair, big fake boobed 80's video vixen thing- even though it essentially put her high fashion days behind her. It's a Playboy look, not a Vogue look.  It also, unfortunately, is not an aesthetic that ages very well.  But Duff seems to enjoy it so...

I also liked her with the darker hair of her younger years, she looks exotic then and more of a natural beauty and chic. I agree with you on the Vogue & Playboy aesthetic. When Duff met her she was a top runway model, not a playboy bunny but she somehow morphed into that. Could very well be the pressure from the younger girls. Being a mother myself, I wonder what her daughters think of the over inflated chest, mini skirts, and tight clothing...might be hard to bring thier boyfriends around that. Kudos to her for staying in shape though.

16 minutes ago, tifalucis said:

Jakarta :D 

Gancit or PP, especially PP, have shops that sells imported magz. Try Periplus, Kinokuniya, or TGA. Books N' Beyond doesn't always have good collection.

Which part of Jakarta are you from?

East Jakarta

11 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

Seating chart on GnR private plane during the UYI tour (from Craig Duswalt's book):

gnrtourplane.jpg

Axl got same seat position with Slash but different section

6 hours ago, hair of the dog said:

Hey, @killuridols are you ready for your date next Friday??:wow: Are you going to see the show on Saturday too?  I would!

Yes, ALMOST ready :max:

Can't believe such a short trip is giving me so much headache and requires so much organization.

Weather here is SUCKAGE so I don't know what the hell to wear. I still have to buy some last minute stuff.

I'm going to both shows, yeah but I'm also going for touristics purposes so I've been arranging all that shit too.

4 hours ago, Padme said:

Stephanie  IS NOT   in the list  :P  :rofl-lol: :headbang:  

omg that comment made me laugh hard :lol:

2 hours ago, Frey said:

I wonder who Axl was sitting with on the flight to Peru.

I guess he was probably sitting with Beta, but it would be cool if Axl, Duff and Slash could all sit at one of these tables, eat, and talk about new music.

Axl took a different plane I think, so no Duff or Slash at a table :cry:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Yes, ALMOST ready :max:

Can't believe such a short trip is giving me so much headache and requires so much organization.

Weather here is SUCKAGE so I don't know what the hell to wear. I still have to buy some last minute stuff.

I'm going to both shows, yeah but I'm also going for touristics purposes so I've been arranging all that shit too.

omg that comment made me laugh hard :lol:

Sure you will have a great time!  I´m like this: Envidia pura y dura! :lol:

4 minutes ago, killuridols said:

No, after all the ridiculous and unnecessary whining about Axl supposedly not being on the plane in the concert thread (just because some random twitter poster said so :rolleyes:), downzy asked Fernando and other sources he chose not to reveal and they confirmed that Axl was in fact on the plane with the other guys.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, hair of the dog said:

Sure you will have a great time!  I´m like this: Envidia pura y dura! :lol:

haha naah... your time will come too ;)

7 minutes ago, Frey said:

No, after all the ridiculous and unnecessary whining about Axl supposedly not being on the plane in the concert thread (just because some random twitter poster said so :rolleyes:), downzy asked Fernando and other sources he chose not to reveal and they confirmed that Axl was in fact on the plane with the other guys.

Don't know about that...

No one has seen him coming out of that plane. He's not in any picture or video from the fans (and I've seen it all)

According to management Axl was in the same plane. It's not like they would say otherwise because they know that appears to be the unpopular opinion.:shrugs:

They need to keep the masses happy I guess. To me it's like if he can afford it and wants to travel alone, why not? Let him be.

Where's Frank? Haven't seen pics of him.

Fingers crossed they wrote even a little inbetween all the snacks in the menu.

1 minute ago, killuridols said:

haha naah... your time will come too ;)

Don't know about that...

No one has seen him coming out of that plane. He's not in any picture or video from the fans (and I've seen it all)

I don't think downzy would jerk us around, he most probably just took care not to be photographed by fans because he didn't want to be in the middle of chaos, like @Jane M. said i didn't see any photo of Frank either and i doubt he has the means for a private jet.

12 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Don't know about that...

He probably didn't leave the plane with the others and got directly into a waiting car. I recently read Duswalt's book and that's how they did it even back in the UYI days, because walking through an airport with Axl is a nightmare apparently, so they avoided doing that whenever they could.

And like @giuls said, there haven't been pictures of Frank either as far as I know, so :shrugs:

Either way, I'm much more inclined to believe downzy and GNR management than some random guy on twitter.

(Also, Fernando is in the videos and pictures, and usually Fernando isn't far from Axl...)

Edited by Frey
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, Jane M. said:

According to management Axl was in the same plane. It's not like they would say otherwise because they know that appears to be the unpopular opinion.:shrugs:

They need to keep the masses happy I guess. To me it's like if he can afford it and wants to travel alone, why not? Let him be.

Maybe Frank and axl are together... Hidden somewhere in SA.. :)

29 minutes ago, Jane M. said:

They can't really lie though either, what if somebody got a picture of him elsewhere? 

Uproar! 

They would just ignore the posts and people asking like they normally do. 

I hope so anyway. 

34 minutes ago, Jane M. said:

31 minutes ago, giuls said:

Fingers crossed they wrote even a little inbetween all the snacks in the menu.

I don't think downzy would jerk us around, he most probably just took care not to be photographed by fans because he didn't want to be in the middle of chaos, like @Jane M. said i didn't see any photo of Frank either and i doubt he has the means for a private jet.

24 minutes ago, Frey said:

He probably didn't leave the plane with the others and got directly into a waiting car. I recently read Duswalt's book and that's how they did it even back in the UYI days, because walking through an airport with Axl is a nightmare apparently, so they avoided doing that whenever they could.

And like @giuls said, there haven't been pictures of Frank either as far as I know, so :shrugs:

Either way, I'm much more inclined to believe downzy and GNR management than some random guy on twitter.

(Also, Fernando is in the videos and pictures, and usually Fernando isn't far from Axl...)

People, chillax!

I haven't read ANYTHING of what you're talking about.

Don't know which guy said what or what mod confirmed or denied whatever.

I was just talking about the pictures and videos I've seen on various sources OUTSIDE this forum.

Really, I couldn't care less if Axl took a different plane or came in the big one. He can do whatever he wants, I'm concerned with my own plane I'll be taking next week and that's it.

Yes, @Frey it's very possible he sneaked out hidden in some car or waited until everybody was down, or descended by a hidden door.
He's just not in any pic or videos of fans.

As for Frank, yes there is a picture of him with a fan.
It was posted on the Nightrain fan club forum.

• Like 1