GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

Here's something the Slaxl people will like (and the people who like to claim that Axl and Slash never really were that close anyway should read this too):

Scott Hudson/Real Punk Radio: Axl, he's misunderstood.  

Tommy Stinson: He's definitely someone that's very much misunderstood. You know he's an emotional guy, he's gotten a bad rap for his emotions getting the better of him at times but, a lot of what his bad rap is about, I think it's a lot of fooey. I've know the guy for 20 years now, we've had our issues back-and-forth but he's always had a heart of gold. I don't thing anybody really knows that part of him. He's your friend, you know fuckn' a lifer kind of thing. And that's great. I think when Slash, when they split up and stuff - it was such a painful thing, it'd be like your fuckn' brother leaving you here, or your family breaking up and stuff. To that extent.  

I saw those guys and they're having a ball and they're fuckn' tearing it up. So I am glad for all of them.

Family breaking up, your brother leaving you, such a painful thing. They themselves refered to it as a bitter divorce. But nope, totally never that close anyway. :rolleyes:

Side note: Tommy's been acting really classy recently. Wouldn't have expected it from him. And interesting to see that someone who's known Axl for 20 years says he has a "heart of gold". Not really what you usually get to hear either.

Edited by Frey
  • Like 4

17 minutes ago, Frey said:

Here's something the Slaxl people will like (and the people who like to claim that Axl and Slash never really were that close anyway should read this too):

Scott Hudson/Real Punk Radio: Axl, he's misunderstood.  

Tommy Stinson: He's definitely someone that's very much misunderstood. You know he's an emotional guy, he's gotten a bad rap for his emotions getting the better of him at times but, a lot of what his bad rap is about, I think it's a lot of fooey. I've know the guy for 20 years now, we've had our issues back-and-forth but he's always had a heart of gold. I don't thing anybody really knows that part of him. He's your friend, you know fuckn' a lifer kind of thing. And that's great. I think when Slash, when they split up and stuff - it was such a painful thing, it'd be like your fuckn' brother leaving you here, or your family breaking up and stuff. To that extent.  

I saw those guys and they're having a ball and they're fuckn' tearing it up. So I am glad for all of them.

Family breaking up, your brother leaving you, such a painful thing. They themselves refered to it as a bitter divorce. But nope, totally never that close anyway. :rolleyes:

Side note: Tommy's been acting really classy recently. Wouldn't have expected it from him. And interesting to see that someone who's known Axl for 20 years says he has a "heart of gold". Not really what you usually get to hear either.

Frey, you're getting really salty about anyone who doesn't think they were the perfect bros. The reality is, if everything was so great between them, then they wouldn't have had this huge falling out it the first place. That is what some people can realise. There were clearly gaps in the relationship.

Yeah, I agree with @Babooshka that such a big fall out doesn't happen if your relationship is solid.

I'm talking from own personal experience :unsure:

------

Btw, that pic of Axl with the pilot.... Fede is saying on Twitter that was taken like 2 hours ago and that Axl hasn't arrived to Perú yet.
That he's about to do it.

If managers said the contrary it was probably to mislead fans so they don't bug Axl when he arrives (but I know nothing anyway) :shrugs:

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Babooshka said:

Frey, you're getting really salty about anyone who doesn't think they were the perfect bros. The reality is, if everything was so great between them, then they wouldn't have had this huge falling out it the first place. That is what some people can realise. There were clearly gaps in the relationship.

Who says they were perfect bros? They had a really fucked up relationship as far as I can see.

But also a really intense and close one. Doesn't mean that it was very healthy. And especially not perfect. What I object to is people painting a picture of them as simply being colleagues or something, which is simply not true going by everything we know.

Either way, this topic has been discussed in depth in this thread multiple times and the consensus always was some form of intense, unusually close and fucked up relationship. Which I pretty much agree with.

10 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Btw, that pic of Axl with the pilot.... Fede is saying on Twitter that was taken like 2 hours ago and that Axl hasn't arrived to Perú yet.
That he's about to do it.

If managers said the contrary it was probably to mislead fans so they don't bug Axl when he arrives (but I know nothing anyway) :shrugs:

If GNR management were lying about Axl being on the plane, then it should really come back to bite them in the ass.

I'd love for Fernando and TB to get caught in their own bullshit again.

(And your reason for them lying is much nicer than my suspicions. I think it's also possible they saw people getting pissed about Axl not being on the plane and decided to lie about him being there for image reasons.)

Edited by Frey
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Frey said:

If GNR management were lying about Axl being on the plane, then it should really come back to bite them in the ass. I'd love for Fernando and TB to get caught in their own bullshit again.

Why??

Why is it so important for anyone that Axl is on that plane or not? :question:

What matters is that he's on that fuckin' stage tomorrow night AT THE TIME TICKET SAYS!

Not gonna be the first or last time management has to lie or hide information in order to keep Axl safe.

I particularly don't care that much if they are lying or not about this issue since it's pretty much a non-issue.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Babooshka said:

Word.

That's what I think too but about all 5 of them not only Axl & Slash. 

About Peru, I haven't seen mommy dearest either. 

12 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Why??

What matters is that he's on that fuckin' stage tomorrow night AT THE TIME TICKET SAYS!

Not gonna be the first or last time management has to lie or hide information in order to keep Axl safe.

I particularly don't care that much if they are lying or not about this issue since it's pretty much a non-issue.

I don't know. Personally I don't really care if Axl decides to fly on his own either, but people in the concert thread were getting really upset and pissy about Axl not being on the plane.

I questioned that and decided to defend Axl for once, saying that there probably were reasons for him not being there. Apparently people were pissed because it was another sign of Axl isolating himself from the rest of the band and being too much of an asshole to fly on the same plane as the "commoners".

Then downzy came and claimed Fernando and other people had confirmed to him that Axl was on the plane with Slash and Duff. Apparently this was a big enough issue for him to ask.

12 minutes ago, Jane M. said:

Word.

That's what I think too but about all 5 of them not only Axl & Slash. 

About Peru, I haven't seen mommy dearest either. 

No one ever said everything was so great between them though. This entire thread does nothing but discuss their fucked up, complicated relationships. Like I said above, relationships don't need to be great or healthy to be intense and personal.

Edited by Frey
  • Like 2

@Frey you should know better than try to defend Axls actions to his own fans :lol:

And we wonder why he tries to avoid us by doing things like not getting on the aeroplane with four huge gnr logos on it and a tracking number that we can use to know exactly where he is and when. The Axl we all know, well he just loves us knowing his exact whereabouts, doesn't he? :lol:

If all this avoids Axl being annoyed and agitated before the kick off of another most important tour of his life, then so be it I guess. 

Edited by MillionsOfSpiders
  • Like 1

ec94e0609fbe95d65a4c8b6989061ff7.jpg

:P:rolleyes:

41 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Why??

Cause I want to see Slaxl sit together on plane!:max::headbang:

:P

Edit: N' This :rofl-lol::P:rolleyes:

:axl::heart::slash:

Image result for Quotation

Edited by SerenityScorp
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

@Frey you should know better than try to defend Axls actions to his own fans :lol:

And we wonder why he tries to avoid us by doing things like not getting on the aeroplane with four huge gnr logos on it and a tracking number that we can use to know exactly where he is and when. The Axl we all know, well he just loves us knowing his exact whereabouts, doesn't he? :lol:

If all this avoids Axl being annoyed and agitated before the kick off of another most important tour of his life, then so be it I guess. 

Yeah, I guess I should refrain from defending Axl in the future and go back to being critical and mean :lol:

Btw, here's Fernando again denying that Axl was on a different plane. To their super fan Margott this time.

257fxnc.png

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Frey said:

Yeah, I guess I should refrain from defending Axl in the future and go back to being critical and mean :lol:

Btw, here's Fernando again denying that Axl was on a different plane. To their super fan Margott this time.

257fxnc.png

Isnt this remind You of Someone? *Stare at the Axl's ex boyfriend N' avocado farmer

Edited by SerenityScorp

4 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

You could say he's just denying Axl was on that particular plane.

Axl plane is still in the air right now.

Yeah, true.

I guess if TB are lying about Axl being on the plane with Slash and Duff, something will probably trip them up and we'll know.

Edited by Frey
  • Like 1

Just something that I noticed today

IMG_2042.JPG

I thought this style of jacket was really horrible when they first started giving these out at Coachella. I thought they were old fashioned, like from the early 90s crap. I really wondered why they were using such a horrible style. 

Now that style of jacket is in absolutely everywhere in high street clothing shop in the U.K.  Just went to get my kids new coats today and bomber jackets are everywhere.

Now I want a gnr one really bad :lol:

Edited by MillionsOfSpiders
  • Like 2

39 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

Cause I want to see Slaxl sit together on plane!:max::headbang:

THIS! Obviously this. The only reason I want Axl on that plane :P I don't think it's a big of a deal if Axl wasn't on the plane, lots of things could have happen, but I do think it would be sad if the all band and crew are taking a fuckin personal Boeing for the rest of the SA tour and Axl chooses to travel separately. Again not a big deal, but sad.

And I really, really want to believe in TB this time when they say he was on the plane. If they are lying it's just stupid, this is GN'R crazy fanbase, someone will find out and the complaints for Axl allegedly being traveling alone will grow and make this an issue where it could have all go down as just a rumour. Alt Nation is watching.

15 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Just something that I noticed today

IMG_2042.JPG

I thought this style of jacket was really horrible when they first started giving these out at Coachella. I thought they were old fashioned, like from the early 90s crap. I really wondered why they were using such a horrible style. 

Now that style of jacket is in absolutely everywhere in high street clothing shop in the U.K.  Just went to get my kids new coats today and bomber jackets are everywhere.

Now I want a gnr one really bad :lol:

Well Bomber Jacket is a trend since last year so I think it was very smart from them doing these kinda jackets and even give them to it-girls, nice move for the brand.

I'm actually obsessed for that jacket since the day I saw it for the first time, but its price is just non-sense.