GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

Btw that wasn't a very flattering pic of him. 

But I still  :wub:

11 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

lol they've got him on flight tracker on Facebook apparently on a commercial airliner. Just landed. 

The rest of the band flew on a chartered GNR plane but the frontman went by commercial? How sad is that? LOL.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, dgnr said:

THIS! Obviously this. The only reason I want Axl on that plane :P I don't think it's a big of a deal if Axl wasn't on the plane, lots of things could have happen, but I do think it would be sad if the all band and crew are taking a fuckin personal Boeing for the rest of the SA tour and Axl chooses to travel separately. Again not a big deal, but sad.

And I really, really want to believe in TB this time when they say he was on the plane. If they are lying it's just stupid, this is GN'R crazy fanbase, someone will find out and the complaints for Axl allegedly being traveling alone will grow and make this an issue where it could have all go down as just a rumour. Alt Nation is watching.

Well Bomber Jacket is a trend since last year so I think it was very smart from them doing these kinda jackets and even give them to it-girls, nice move for the brand.

I'm actually obsessed for that jacket since the day I saw it for the first time, but its price is just non-sense.

I thought some would've popped up on eBay by now, and I'd be able to get one a for a lot less, but no :( 

Funny, those things were here and there last year or last few months. Never saw one in any London shops or Paris a little bit back. Went down to London this week and they're everywhere lol 

4 minutes ago, cheesecake said:

Btw that wasn't a very flattering pic of him. 

But I still  :wub:

The rest of the band flew on a chartered GNR plane but the frontman went by commercial? How sad is that? LOL.

This is the plane they're convinced he's on

IMG_2043.PNG

Still got 12 mins though, on another site they thought he'd landed, but this is the one they're waiting for :lol:

I think Fernando probably said that Axl hasn't arrived earlier/didn't fly with his own private jet, thus making fans and Downzy assume that he flew with the others when he actually flew a commercial flight (according to @Gibbo he had a doctors appointment and that's why he didn't fly with the others as planed). I don't think Axl would fly on a commercial plane if his band has their own plane the same size as a commercial one but with less people and higher standards.

Not that it matters that much... but we'll see if they all arrive together in one plane in Chile after this.

Just don't understand why Fermgr needed to fib on the issue. Just tell the truth FGS... why was that so hard? So, he had a doctor's appointment...why can't his mgr just tell it like it is?

This band's mgmt :facepalm:

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, cheesecake said:

Not that it matters that much... but we'll see if they all arrive together in one plane in Chile after this.

Just don't understand why Fermgr needed to fib on the issue. Just tell the truth FGS... why was that so hard? So, he had a doctor's appointment...why can't his mgr just tell it like it is?

This band's mgmt :facepalm:

Because now we are all going to speculate why Axl needed to see the doctor at the last minute? :lol:

24 minutes ago, john lennon said:

wow looks like axl's going bald!! hairline not the same 

jokes aside tho

whats with all the flight drama? who cares what plane he's on as long as it goes to where he's supposed to go??

Because this is the GNR Women's Discussion thread and truth to be told, women scrutinize every.single.detail.about.everyfreakingthing :D:lol::lol:

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, cheesecake said:

Because this is the GNR Women's Discussion thread and truth to be told, women scrutinize every.single.detail.about.everyfreakingthing :D:lol::lol:

oh, do we? I've never noticed... then again I am John Lennon so that might explain a thing or two

2 hours ago, youngswedishvinyl said:

I think Fernando probably said that Axl hasn't arrived earlier/didn't fly with his own private jet, thus making fans and Downzy assume that he flew with the others when he actually flew a commercial flight (according to @Gibbo he had a doctors appointment and that's why he didn't fly with the others as planed). I don't think Axl would fly on a commercial plane if his band has their own plane the same size as a commercial one but with less people and higher standards.

This is what I think as well.

Management being incompetent as usual. (Or they were lying on purpose for reasons only TB can understand.)

If Axl really had a doctor's appointment (how does Gibbo know that?), why not just say so? That's a perfectly understandable and logical reason for him to come in later.

Hope he's alright though if the doctor's appointment thing is true.

Here's a pic of Axl arriving:

Still wearing the horrid cowboy boots that will cause him to break some more bones sooner or later, it seems. And a hot pink shirt under his T-shirt or something?

image.jpeg

54 minutes ago, cheesecake said:

:P Men's issues? :smiley-confused2:

"Men's issues"?? :lol:

Edited by Frey
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

The hot pink is a woman's reflection in the window. 

Woohoo my eyes beat Freys!! :lol::P

Oh yes, you're right :lol: It's the woman's shoulders and the black bit is a backpack or handbag strap. I glanced at the picture in passing and didn't even notice her head there.

(In my defense, I've been up working for a long ass time and haven't gotten any sleep. My brain is mush at the moment :P)

• Like 2

Just now, Frey said:

Oh yes, you're right :lol: It's the woman's shoulders and the black bit is a backpack or handbag strap. I glanced at the picture in passing and didn't even notice her head there.

(In my defense, I've been up working for a long ass time and haven't gotten any sleep. My brain is mush at the moment :P)

Me too lol I've been on the night shift and had so much caffeine I'm totally wired right now, that's why my eyes are better than normal. :lol:

Let's see if Axl manages to catch the gnr aeroplane next time. 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Frey said:

Here's a pic of Axl arriving:

Still wearing the horrid cowboy boots that will cause him to break some more bones sooner or later, it seems. And a hot pink shirt under his T-shirt or something?

image.jpeg

LOLOLOLOLOL:rofl-lol:

That's a really good Axl look a like. Remember he arrived in the GNR plane with the rest, according to sources and everyone in the know.:P

46 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Let's see if Axl manages to catch the gnr aeroplane next time. 

I believe he will, unless he prefers using regular flights and travelling with commoners to sharing a luxurious private plane with Slash :P

Edited by Blackstar
  • Like 1

39 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

I believe he will, unless he prefers using regular flights and travelling with commoners to sharing a luxurious private plane with Slash :P

Well, there was those AC/DC fans who were complaining about him using normal flights and going through normal customs :awesomeface:

Hes gonna be on the next GnR flight for sure. 

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Jane M. said:

LOLOLOLOLOL:rofl-lol:

That's a really good Axl look a like. Remember he arrived in the GNR plane with the rest, according to sources and everyone in the know.:P

No bracelets, no diamond encrusted crucifixes, no stupid hat, maybe it is an Axl look a like... oh wait, stupid cowboy boots!! 

• Like 1