GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

Yeah where did all the bling bling around his wrist go? I can't even remember the last time we saw that wrist tattoo, it's been ages since he took these things off in public.

Probably just took them off so he could get through airport security though and they'll be back by the time he's on stage :rolleyes:

1 hour ago, Jane M. said:

LOLOLOLOLOL:rofl-lol:

That's a really good Axl look a like. Remember he arrived in the GNR plane with the rest, according to sources and everyone in the know.:P

As killuridols said, never trust TB. Proven once again. I don't even know why I still bother giving them the benefit of doubt.

Edited by Frey
  • Like 3

With that joyfull expression upon his face. Yeah that's Axl. He sure is having the time of life. The happiest guy on the face of the earth :rolleyes:

I think I rather take a look at some Donald Trump picture. It is by far less disturbing than looking at Axl  :facepalm:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

No bracelets, no diamond encrusted crucifixes, no stupid hat, 

:heart:

2 hours ago, Padme said:

With that joyfull expression upon his face. Yeah that's Axl. He sure is having the time of life. The happiest guy on the face of the earth :rolleyes:

:(

3 hours ago, Frey said:

Yeah where did all the bling bling around his wrist go? I can't even remember the last time we saw that wrist tattoo, it's been ages since he took these things off in public.

Probably just took them off so he could get through airport security though and they'll be back by the time he's on stage :rolleyes:

As killuridols said, never trust TB. Proven once again. I don't even know why I still bother giving them the benefit of doubt.

Why lie? I really don't get the point at all, it's obvious we would find out. He posed for pictures ffs!!! :lol: That means Axl is not bothered what the hell we think about it. It makes no sense to lie. 

He arrived in a busy airport, somebody will take his damn picture, can they really be that damn thick?! 

Edited by MillionsOfSpiders

4 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Why lie? I really don't get the point at all, it's obvious we would find out. He posed for pictures ffs!!! :lol: That means Axl is not bothered what the hell we think about it. It makes no sense to lie. 

He arrived in a busy airport, somebody will take his damn picture, can they really be that damn thick?! 

Judging by all the other shit they've done in the past, I think they could really be that stupid lol.

Though it might also be what @youngswedishvinyl described above- downzy misunderstanding what they were saying (probably because they were being purposefully vague or something).

Either way, just saying "Axl's got a doctor's appointment, he will join the others soon." would have been the best way to go. But we're dealing with TB here and they never do what's best.

As for Axl not smiling in pictures, I can never decide if he's truly miserable or just doesn't like posing for photographs. I remember him saying that he hates having his picture taken, so I guess it's nice of him to nevertheless pose for pictures with people, but the abject misery on his face every time is out of this world :lol:

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Frey said:

Here's a pic of Axl arriving:

Still wearing the horrid cowboy boots that will cause him to break some more bones sooner or later, it seems. And a hot pink shirt under his T-shirt or something?

image.jpeg

fuckin' jebus those fuckin' boots :facepalm:

But anyway, he looks taller and thinner........

5 hours ago, Frey said:

Axl knows in Southamerica we are all thieves :ph34r: so he better take care of his bling bling or else.............. :smiley-confused2:

2 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

@Frey Axl clearly caused quite a stir on that plane, it makes me think those stewards and pilots were not expecting to be taking someone like Axl to Lima that day. 

He looks like he wasn't expecting to be on that flight too :lol:

It looks a difficult task indeed to get Mr Rose to smile lol 

Not difficult for Slash! He is special!

image.jpg

10 minutes ago, killuridols said:

fuckin' jebus those fuckin' boots :facepalm:

But anyway, he looks taller and thinner........

Axl knows in Southamerica we are all thieves :ph34r: so he better take care of his bling bling or else.............. :smiley-confused2:

N' take care of His Slash

• Like 1

1 hour ago, giuls said:

i feel like a bad fan because i never saw this one before

Speaking of finding things never seen before. I saw these the other day @Blackstar located them for me. Guns n Roses picking an art contest winner in Japan :lol:

I've ever seen these before 

Edited by MillionsOfSpiders
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Jane M. said:

OMG. I feel like crying. Steven playing my all time favorite GNR song. :heart::wub::heart:

If I wake up to this one day happening on NITL I'm gonna lose my shit. Big time. 

It is really amazing. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, SerenityScorp said:

Only Slash can makes Axl smile :heart:

What a funny picture!  lol, Axl just loathes the camera. 

On ‎27‎/‎10‎/‎2016 at 7:08 PM, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Just something that I noticed today

IMG_2042.JPG

I thought this style of jacket was really horrible when they first started giving these out at Coachella. I thought they were old fashioned, like from the early 90s crap. I really wondered why they were using such a horrible style. 

Now that style of jacket is in absolutely everywhere in high street clothing shop in the U.K.  Just went to get my kids new coats today and bomber jackets are everywhere.

Now I want a gnr one really bad :lol:

yep, bomber jackets all the rage. 

• Like 1