GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

3 hours ago, Jane M. said:

I know it sucks but he's better on his own and I'm getting new music from him so fuck GNR (at least until they share the loot with him). :D

GNR is still the most dangerous band in the world, now they provoke earthquakes. God help us all.

Yeah, I'll get his new music, can't stand Matt but he's an ace drummer, so should be good.

Matts smug face in that pic tho ?

Shouldnt the most dangerous band in the world be on the Pamper Plane by now, drinking champagne and eating finger sandwiches and beef teriyaki? 

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Yeah, I'll get his new music, can't stand Matt but he's an ace drummer, so should be good.

Matts smug face in that pic tho ?

Shouldnt the most dangerous band in the world be on the Pamper Plane by now, drinking champagne and eating finger sandwiches and beef teriyaki? 

Yeah, Someone in the plane should take a pic of Slaxl , Im waiting

1 hour ago, Blackstar said:

I've been watching videos from 2006 and it makes me sad that Izzy isn't there now. He looked so happy to be on stage with Axl again.

I was there at the first one. GnR came here twice, the original band in 1993 and NuGnR in 2006, and both times we got Izzy! :) 

I hope they'll work something out with him. It's cool he's been doing his thing, but he belongs with GnR.

What I noticed is how happy he was to have :4tus: playing guitar with him.  :smiley-confused2: 

:awesomeface:

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

I dunno if Izzy looks happy to be there

Its Daxl

Theres Slaxl, Sluff, Izzaxl, Daxl, Duzzy (Not Dizzy)

Thanks for clearing that up, I'm not too sure the whole mixing of the names thing :P although I thought McRose was good. 

Well, it's not often you see the Daxl is it? 

3 hours ago, dgnr said:

Oh, it should be Axluff, so we could do a Slaxluff, when talking about the three amigos :shrugs:

I like Slaxluff but for Duff N' Axl I prefer Daxl

2 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

Time for Slaxl now. ;)

IMG_20161028_181557.jpg

Is it just Me or Axl leans more closer than before?

Are there any pics of Them leaning before this one?

16 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

I like Slaxluff but for Duff N' Axl I prefer Daxl

Is it just Me or Axl leans more closer than before?

Are there any pics of Them leaning before this one?

I think I remember one pic from a show this summer where Axl leaned on Slash but this pic they seem to both be leaning towards and supporting one another. Literally lol. Cue awwws now. :heart:

10 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

IMG_2056.PNG

What's this then? Duax? Axdf? :lol:

Oh yes, Duff looks great with longer hair :drool:

I love that he's wearing Lemmy t-shirt, still hard to belive he's gone... :( Btw, in one of Meegan's daughter's video, I saw that there's young Lemmy photo in Slash's house and I thought it's super sweet. I know they were very close friends, but it's nice to see that Slash is 'soft inside' and have the photos of his close ones around the house :heart:

Edited by KMS
  • Like 1

58 minutes ago, Frey said:

This should be here too. Axl leaving with the other guys on the BAND PLANE.

Not too much of an asshole to fly with the others after all. And seems like he really did have a good reason to fly to Peru on his own after all the others had already gone there.

FB_IMG_1477700532582.jpg

I like how happy they always looks in all these bow pictures. Slash and Axl especially are practically beaming usually. This whole reunion thing was good for them on so many levels, not just professionaly and financially.

bow.jpg

:wow: Slaxluff together in a plane again just like UYI Era! How awesome is that! :headbang: Somebody in the plane need to post lots of Slaxl pictures together inside the plane

Slaxl looks cute on the bow pic:wub: