GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

i hope they are writing in that plane

9 hours ago, SerenityScorp said:

I like Slaxluff but for Duff N' Axl I prefer Daxl

Is it just Me or Axl leans more closer than before?

Are there any pics of Them leaning before this one?

slaxl.jpeg

This one in this tour but i prefer the new one, Axl's actually lining into Slash and Slash's turned towards Axl (anf there's colour)

Edited by giuls

3 hours ago, KMS said:

Oh yes, Duff looks great with longer hair :drool:

I love that he's wearing Lemmy t-shirt, still hard to belive he's gone... :( Btw, in one of Meegan's daughter's video, I saw that there's young Lemmy photo in Slash's house and I thought it's super sweet. I know they were very close friends, but it's nice to see that Slash is 'soft inside' and have the photos of his close ones around the house :heart:

I know right, how many times did you take seeing Motörhead for granted? They were always out on tour, always played near to me, what a legend Lemmy was. I had some of the best times seeing Motörhead. 

7 hours ago, SerenityScorp said:

Before YCBM I think I remember tht Adler play another song too I forgot wht it is, It is before He join with Trinity on stage, Does Anyone have the video link?

I think it was Rocket Queen at some music store..but I don't know how to embed videos, I keep getting a little box with an x.

2 hours ago, giuls said:

i hope they are writing in that plane

slaxl.jpeg

This one in this tour but i prefer the new one, Axl's actually lining into Slash and Slash's turned towards Axl (anf there's colour)

:wub:

Tht photo has bittersweet feels 

55 minutes ago, Whiskey Rose said:

I think it was Rocket Queen at some music store..but I don't know how to embed videos, I keep getting a little box with an x.

No not tht, I know about tht one so not tht,

The vid is in Instagram too, I think its after a rumour about His injured back, N' theres a video Him plays Paradise city or something

Edit: got it

http://www.alternativenation.net/steven-adler-rehearsing-guns-n-roses-paradise-city/

Edited by SerenityScorp

3 hours ago, Whiskey Rose said:

Yay! Let the gifs begin!!  (jk, hope you had a good time)

3 hours ago, dgnr said:

This x2 :heart: How was Italy? Beautiful but crowded as usual?

Ha, gifs...first, you need to tell me what I have missed :max: Is there something I need to know? :smiley-confused2:

Yeah, Italy was amazing, as always...even though I wasn't there on vacation...I had great times :headbang:

14 minutes ago, giuls said:

Another slaxl pic

14595770_1163657340354700_40807788191415

I was having a look earlier through the 2010 and 2012 pics I took, there certainly wasn't much interaction between Axl and his old band mates. The best I got was a couple of pics of him with Tommy. 

Also, it made me laugh to remember the moment Axl got this :lol:

IMG_2062.JPG

Pic not taken by me btw 

Edited by MillionsOfSpiders

8 hours ago, Frey said:

New "mystery years" pic? @killuridols  I've never seen it before at least.

Easter Island according to the thread in D&N. Explains the headdress I guess.

Interesting to see the places Axl travelled to during the years he was gone.

Isla de Pascua.jpg

No, I Haven't seen this one before but I saw it yesterday.

Looks like from the early 2000's and yeah, Easter Island is in Chile, a place not many people can afford to go (utterly expensive) and also filled with that whole "mistery" things Axl loves.... 

I once had planned a trip over there because I was in my nuttiest phase :unsure: and thought I could find answers to my bullshit over there. LOL.

4 hours ago, Andy14 said:

I'm back :ph34r:

love of my life!!! :heart: :heart: :heart:

i left messages for you in our secret place, loooool

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

Ha, gifs...first, you need to tell me what I have missed :max: Is there something I need to know?

Well, not much..but GnR got a plane! And then of course came the whole "Is Axl on the plane with the rest of the band? Yes he is! No he isn't! Yes he is!" etc.. turns out he wasn't on the plane TO the concert, as TB deliberately led us to believe (which ticks me off as im usually a TB defender, ha and ha)..but he did leave the concert with them all on the plane. :)

• Like 1