GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

35 minutes ago, Padme said:

@Lumikki No, Steven was never jealouse of Axl. He was just outspoken. Accoring to Duff book Steven will always speak his mind. And if he didn't agree with something Axl wanted to do then he would tell that to Axl. And there were arguments between the two. While the others, although they agree with Steven and they knew Steven was right. They just kept silent.

I believe another reason why Steven was fired was his arguments with Axl, not only the drugs.

Exactly this. Even Slash said that. Axl and Steven used to get in fights because Steven wouldn't keep is mouth closed and was arguing with Axl while the other guys kept quiet instead

And we know that Axl doesn't like to be contradicted...

Steven has also said that he loves Axl more than the others do and Axl doesn't even know that ahah poor Steven

Edited by starlight

Adriana Smith, Perla Hudson some women have no shame.

Saw these photos of Slash and Meegan at LA Zoo. I like Meegan she seems comes across over as a chilled out person, very confidant in herself. she's not doing the constant pose thing, that so many celebrity wives do when the cameras  are on them she seems very natural. As much as I think Susan seems like a lovely person, it irrates me many of her photos have the model thing going on, you know bust up, arched back and bent leg forward.

image.jpg

image.jpg

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Andy14 said:

Omg, I can't believe I missed this photo yesterday :max:

Axl looks f*cking gorgeous :drool::drool::wub::wub:. I could stare at this picture all day, it melts my heart :wub:.

What a huge difference from the freak show, he looks so happy here and 20 years younger. That's the Axl I want to see - all smiles, relaxed, he's in a good place, with people he really cares about and who inspire him and bring out the best in him, not like those idiots who feed on his fame and money. 

I think they spend more time together than we think, they just don't have the need to show it publicly...seriously I can't imagine anyone of these guys saying "hey, let's take a selfie and post it all over social media".

@killuridols I can only imagine your reaction when you saw this picture :lol:

Axl looks like a little kid in a candy store. His face is so...aww :wub:

Haha, my reaction was as you can imagine. Not the appropriate smilies here to inform you, lol. I still have to see it on a big screen, but I can't get enough of Axl's smile and eyes. I wish I could also see Duff's and Slash's faces.

OMG @killuridols, nice find! I've never liked Adriana Smith and this made me like her even less, but still, that interview is a gold mine :rofl-lol: And worth it for the picture alone!

So... Threesomes with Slash. That kind of thing apparently happened more than once then? Remember, there were also these pictures of Axl and Slash having sex with Adriana and another girl.

Seems like as long as there is at least one female person involved, Axl is okay with being in bed with Slash or even likes it :wow:

Axl being jealous of Steven? Not buying it. Axl never seemed to think all that highly of him.

That picture! Is definitely new. Adriana should show us some more of her pictures. And I think he is naked. That little black thing might just be a shadow. Or he's wearing briefs. Here we go again with that topic :lol:

That story about Erin. If that is true, then there are not enough facepalms in the world to express my feeling about that. What the hell. :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

I don't think Meegan would be overly bothered by knowing that. Or she probably knows anyway. I mean Slash doesn't exactly keep his exploits a secret either (remember that story in Slash's book about Izzy coming on his leg? :P And I would be willing to bet Slash has also ended up in bed with Duff and Steven and some random girls a couple of times. Technically, Slash's probably been in bed with the whole band :rofl-lol:)

I'm a jewel to this forum, aren't I? :rofl-lol:

Yes, I think the value is in her stories. She may be a bitch but I wouldn't doubt she's far from the truth. Haha, the picture, comes in handy with the whole wardrobe malfunction thing. Looks like he's wearing one of those male-thongs he's so fond of. Is that an after sex photo? :ph34r:

Threesome... yes, I know which picture you mean and when I was reading this I wondered if that was the same situation or a different one. And this is basically why I always thought the fight with Slash came from a deeper place than most people can imagine.

These guys were so close, so tight, they'd even have sex together. I don't know how many people can say they've been in sexual situations with their closest friends and even though I think such thing always end up in a bad place, I can also understand the strength of the bond forming in that moment.

This band know each other even more than their own brothers and sisters. No one can take it away from them. Not TB, not the freak show, or the fans.

About Erin, hmm, I think this may be true. Erin was very young back then, an innocent girl, her little voice was the sweetest thing. I can only imagine what it must have been for her to deal with Axl's sexual demands. It all points for this being true. We know he cheated on her all the time, as part of an arrangement they had (which was probably relunctantly accepted by Erin), and that he liked wild rough sex. 

12 minutes ago, Lumikki said:

@nn18 Yeah, Perla totally looks like London in that picture. Incredible resemblance. But London and Slash resemble each other as well in lots of pictures. Like in this one, where even Slash helpfully pointed that out :lol:

Anyway, speaking of family resemblances, Duff posted this on his Twitter a couple of months ago:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CdeSUIXUMAAqQSu.jpg:large

:D

omg Grace looks so much like her dad that I'm always scared when I check her Instagram. Had she been a boy, we would have Duff 2 by now.

20 minutes ago, Archtop said:

image.jpg

I also thought Slash seems to have been working on the Stomach area, T- shirts are definantly hanging better.

I'm thinking he must have reduced his booze consumption ;). Remember there was this picture from weeks ago where he was in his room or something and instead of cans of beer, there was bottled water (well maybe it's that the beers were notvin view lol).

Or....being with meegan makes him want to move around more...do things together outdoor...as opposed to that one guy who holes up in his hotel room for days on end doing god knows what. :max:

There's no way Axl was ever jealous of Steven, he most likely despised how social and conformist Steven seemed (the complete opposite of Axl), how he liked to say what's on his mind and wouldn't take the hint that you have to shut your mouth around Axl. Still, they both loved each other a lot, no matter how many fights they got into (remember Steven's story about Axl staying with him the whole time after he'd gotten into the hospital?).

As for the Erin part, I don't find it that surprising that Axl would say something like that, but that doesn't mean Erin didn't know how to have sex. :lol: It probably just means that she didn't know how to have the kinky, wild animal sex her boyfriend's (in)famous for.

Slash was a cute kid and he seems to have had a lot of spunk. :heart: He also looks really happy with Meegan, I don't think I've ever seen him so smiley and out-and-about with another woman. With Perla it always seemed like a business and he was closed off to the world, but now he's beaming. He also looks way younger and much better. 

As for the threesomes, I'm pretty sure they were a regular thing. They've all seen each other have sex, it's a mind-boggling concept. :wow: And that story in Slash's book about that week in New York with Adriana and Axl and their constant fucking is a bit fabricated imo. He definitely joined in a lot (and Axl seems to like having him there judging by Adriana's story :P) so he shouldn't try to save face.

Anyway, I found this on Instagram and decided to share:

Looks like Axl and his dad.

48 minutes ago, Archtop said:

Saw these photos of Slash and Meegan at LA Zoo. I like Meegan she seems comes across over as a chilled out person, very confidant in herself. she's not doing the constant pose thing, that so many celebrity wives do when the cameras  are on them she seems very natural. As much as I think Susan seems like a lovely person, it irrates me many of her photos have the model thing going on, you know bust up, arched back and bent leg forward.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Totally agreed. She's got the face and body of a model but she acts normal without posing, that's why I like her.

However I found this pic of London...damn the boy's getting big, he's taller than Slash

6tag-1345622002-1270916479472061661_1345622002.jpg

6 minutes ago, cheesecake said:

ROFL. 

Okay please don't kill me...on second thought, looks like young Axl with his mom :lol:

A beer-drinking, bearded mom wearing a T-shirt with a naked woman on it? Yep, seems legit. :lol:

11 minutes ago, nonok said:

As for the threesomes, I'm pretty sure they were a regular thing. They've all seen each other have sex, it's a mind-boggling concept. :wow: And that story in Slash's book about that week in New York with Adriana and Axl and their constant fucking is a bit fabricated imo. He definitely joined in a lot (and Axl seems to like having him there judging by Adriana's story :P) so he shouldn't try to save face.

Mmmm I was thinking that they are the kind of lies in Slash's book Axl was referring to...as if Slash didn't want to tell the whole story that happened because he didn't feel comfortable with it

1 minute ago, nonok said:

A beer-drinking, bearded mom wearing a T-shirt with a naked woman on it? Yep, seems legit. :lol:

No offence to any bearded women (if any on here) but I've seen a few in my life:P....so I guess nothing is short of impossible hahaha

Slash is looking good in these zoo pictures! And he does seem very happy and relaxed nowadays.

But I have to comment on this pictures as well. Duff with his hair tied back and in leggings is such a weird sight :P He should force Axl into some work-out clothes as well and drag him to the next gym. It would get Axl off his ass and it's quality time hanging out with Duff. Win win.

IMG_20160612_003030.jpg

1 hour ago, killuridols said:

Yes, I think the value is in her stories. She may be a bitch but I wouldn't doubt she's far from the truth. Haha, the picture, comes in handy with the whole wardrobe malfunction thing. Looks like he's wearing one of those male-thongs he's so fond of. Is that an after sex photo? :ph34r:

Threesome... yes, I know which picture you mean and when I was reading this I wondered if that was the same situation or a different one. And this is basically why I always thought the fight with Slash came from a deeper place than most people can imagine.

These guys were so close, so tight, they'd even have sex together. I don't know how many people can say they've been in sexual situations with their closest friends and even though I think such thing always end up in a bad place, I can also understand the strength of the bond forming in that moment.

This band know each other even more than their own brothers and sisters. No one can take it away from them. Not TB, not the freak show, or the fans.

About Erin, hmm, I think this may be true. Erin was very young back then, an innocent girl, her little voice was the sweetest thing. I can only imagine what it must have been for her to deal with Axl's sexual demands. It all points for this being true. We know he cheated on her all the time, as part of an arrangement they had (which was probably relunctantly accepted by Erin), and that he liked wild rough sex. 

omg Grace looks so much like her dad that I'm always scared when I check her Instagram. Had she been a boy, we would have Duff 2 by now.

I'm inclined to believe what she says is true as well. Nothing about it is too surprising or shocking to believe... as for the photo... it does kind of look like an after sex photo. :PAnd stop it with the male thongs, these things give me nightmares :rofl-lol:

Picture? I have at least 4 different pictures of Axl and Slash with Adriana and some other girl. I don't think it's the same situation, because there's a second girl in most of the pictures and Adriana didn't mention there being another girl in the article. I also have a picture that is just Slash, Axl and one girl (probably Adriana too, looks like it was taken during that same "event").

Are we allowed to post pictures like that here? Because they are kinda sexual and there's naked boobs in them. But then again if naked butt is allowed, so should boobs...

Erin... yes, that poor girl. All young and innocent and she ends up with a complicated mess like Axl.

And yeah, I know what you mean. I probably just lead a boring life, but I've never been in a sexual situation with any of my friends or colleagues. That thought is kind of horrifying to me actually. :rofl-lol: And yeah, I agree, wether you want to or not, there is a certain intimacy and bond involved if you get that close to somebody.

Grace is Duff's mini-me. It's cool to see.

28 minutes ago, starlight said:

Mmmm I was thinking that they are the kind of lies in Slash's book Axl was referring to...as if Slash didn't want to tell the whole story that happened because he didn't feel comfortable with it

So you guys are basically saying Slash didn't want the whole world to know about all the gay (or at least not 100% heterosexual) shit he got up to :lol:

1 hour ago, Archtop said:

image.jpg

image.jpg

+100

33 minutes ago, Lumikki said:
33 minutes ago, Lumikki said:

Slash is looking good in these zoo pictures! And he does seem very happy and relaxed nowadays.

But I have to comment on this pictures as well. Duff with his hair tied back and in leggings is such a weird sight :P He should force Axl into some work-out clothes as well and drag him to the next gym. It would get Axl off his ass and it's quality time hanging out with Duff. Win win.

IMG_20160612_003030.jpg

I'm inclined to believe what she says is true as well. Nothing about it is too surprising or shocking to believe... as for the photo... it does kind of look like an after sex photo. :PAnd stop it with the male thongs, these things give me nightmares :rofl-lol:

Picture? I have at least 4 different pictures of Axl and Slash with Adriana and some other girl. I don't think it's the same situation, because there's a second girl in most of the pictures and Adriana didn't mention there being another girl in the article. I also have a picture that is just Slash, Axl and one girl (probably Adriana too, looks like it was taken during that same "event").

Are we allowed to post pictures like that here? Because they are kinda sexual and there's naked boobs in them. But then again if naked butt is allowed, so should boobs...

Erin... yes, that poor girl. All young and innocent and she ends up with a complicated mess like Axl.

And yeah, I know what you mean. I probably just lead a boring life, but I've never been in a sexual situation with any of my friends or colleagues. That thought is kind of horrifying to me actually. :rofl-lol: And yeah, I agree, wether you want to or not, there is a certain intimacy and bond involved if you get that close to somebody.

So you guys are basically saying Slash didn't want the whole world to know about all the gay (or at least not 100% heterosexual) shit he got up to :lol:

IMG_20160612_003030.jpg

Ahahah! I didn't mean that particular thing more some stuff that happened between him and Axl on a personal level, don't know if it was a sexual thing or not :wow: and all  that was going on in GNR and his life.

And yeah seeing the recent pics of Axl and Slash they should definitley join Duff in the gym:facepalm:

Slash looks awesome! Duff too as always...so fit he is! Hopefully on the tour they can encourage Axl to lay off the booze so much and work out, because before this whole AC/DC gig in Europe, he was looking great(less bloated) Especially at the Las Vegas Shows. 

2 hours ago, nonok said:

As for the Erin part, I don't find it that surprising that Axl would say something like that, but that doesn't mean Erin didn't know how to have sex. :lol: It probably just means that she didn't know how to have the kinky, wild animal sex her boyfriend's (in)famous for.

Well, what's that shit they say? A whore in bed and a lady.... (I don't know where) lol :P

Fuck, men are so fucking complicated :max:

The story in Slash book is the same Adriana told here or is it YET ANOTHER threesome with Axl and her?

lol Slash, we all know he and Axl where into that. There's too many stories about it to not be true. Like what Axl told those guys about Slash pissing on the bed and scaring out a girl. So usual for Axl to be around when Slash was having sex, huh :rolleyes:

I don't know if they fucked each other asses but they've definitely shared more than one bed, more than one woman, they've seen each other completely naked, with full erection on and have probably gotten aroused because of that. In the middle of such orgy, it wouldn't be surprising they've exchanged some saliva and hands have gone underneath pants more than once.

2 hours ago, starlight said:

Totally agreed. She's got the face and body of a model but she acts normal without posing, that's why I like her.

However I found this pic of London...damn the boy's getting big, he's taller than Slash

6tag-1345622002-1270916479472061661_1345622002.jpg

That kid looks just like his mother. Creepy. And Meegan, with hat on, lol :rolleyes: Does she wear hats so Slash finds her more attractive?

You know what I'm saying?? ;););) 

:P

Haha, I don't like Duff with that hairdo, but it's so cool he's in the gym. We will never see a picture of Axl in the gym, though :(

I think it'd be better not to post the picture because it is indeed a sexual situation. The girl you mention, she looks like a Madonna from the 80's, right? :rofl-lol:

And Axl is kissing Slash head or cuddling with him, I don't remember correctly.

1 hour ago, Carlycosmos said:

@killuridols 's idea :P

man42.jpg.316aa34964eeee68b8dd6dfa13aa0641.jpg

HAHAAHAAA :rofl-lol:

Thank you, Carly! Her evil eyes throwing laser is too funny. I hope there's more to come! :P

• Like 1

I've just read all the posts about Stephanie and Adriana I had missed and all I have to say is: WTF is this??? Once Axl is on a roll again everyone who's ever been involved with him considers themselves center of the universe??? Freak show continues. Sometimes I'm really sad of this world where having sex with someone is viewed as a qualification for celebrity status. :vomit:

axl-n-duff-fuck-off-o.gif

• Like 1

Wow theirs obviously a whole education about the early days that I missed. Not  sure what photos are being referred to, I think I'm relieved I have missed them.

I read Slashs book, some of this stuff must have passed over me, where did Meegan come in the time frame, before or after the group sex?

Beginning to think they should have named themselves Guns and Orgies with an Appertite for Dysfunction.-oh wait isn't that pretty much Stevens book.

Edited by Archtop

lol Slash, we all know he and Axl where into that. There's too many stories about it to not be true. Like what Axl told those guys about Slash pissing on the bed and scaring out a girl. So usual for Axl to be around when Slash was having sex, huh :rolleyes:

Lol, good point! I had never thought of it like that. :lol: But yeah, Axl did say it happened "all the time", so he was around in such situations a lot.

I don't know if they fucked each other asses but they've definitely shared more than one bed, more than one woman, they've seen each other completely naked, with full erection on and have probably gotten aroused because of that. In the middle of such orgy, it wouldn't be surprising they've exchanged some saliva and hands have gone underneath pants more than once.

That kid looks just like his mother. Creepy. And Meegan, with hat on, lol :rolleyes: Does she wear hats so Slash finds her more attractive?

You know what I'm saying?? ;););)

You crack me up. I love how straight-forward you are :rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol:  No beating around the bush with you, is there? :P

(And it wouldn't surprise me if you were completely right too).

I think it'd be better not to post the picture because it is indeed a sexual situation. The girl you mention, she looks like a Madonna from the 80's, right? :rofl-lol:

Yes, a blond one, kinda Madonna-looking.

And yeah, I'm not gonna post the pictures here, but linking to them should be okay I think? They're not that terrible after all and were posted in this forum before even.

So for @Archtop and anyone else who missed it/is curious, there you go (it's a link to a photo bucket album with the pictures in it, hope it works):

http://s1152.photobucket.com/user/tlj444/library/old?sort=3&page=1

@killuridols This is the picture without the other girl in it that I was talking about. I think it's the most interesting one, because unlike the other pictures, there is actually... stuff going on in that one, and Axl is definitely involved and not passed out or anything ;)

http://s1152.photobucket.com/user/tlj444/media/old/Reckless%20Road%20scans-%20session%202%209_zps9lndbjvx.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0

Edited by Lumikki
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Italian girl said:

Is Heidi fleiss the notorious "maitresse"?

No doubts She and perla are close friends :lol:

Did I read somewhere that Perla use to work with/for Heidi. When the whole Heidi fleiss thing went down, Perla was lucky not to get into trouble, or a Prison sentence? something like that they were definantly connected. 

I have seen the photos befor of the three in bed together, I was imagining something worse Lol, I think these are pretty harmless, Axl's clothed and still wearing a bloody hat not sure how this constitutes as a threesome. It's almost as if the pictures are staged. 

• Like 1