GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

1 minute ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I think this is one of the best pics to come from the reunion so far, I saw it earlier and it just melted me :wub:

I'm really glad that guy got that shot...it rocks! He took some other great pics as well but yeah this one is more special. :)

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

Give Me an idea to make Slaxl festival for Women thread's party! :headbang:

:awesomeface::P

Slash in charge of work out program. And Axl working out . I want a six pack Axl :headbang:

We watching that in a blue ray DVD :P

Happy belated birthday @MillionsOfSpiders! Hope you had a great one ;)

17 hours ago, Blackstar said:

And to keep up more with the light/bright side of the thread, a random Slaxl moment:

axlslashritz91.gif

Wow never seen this one before... Man that was a moment, Slash really went for it :wub: I need Slaxl from this South America tour...they are very shy!!

Also @killuridols! Are you alive? Where are you girl? How was it? And Axl's ass, yay or nay? :popcorn:

• Like 1

@Frey What the...? I don't even know how to react. Probably something like this: 

Výsledek obrázku pro computer guy hiding

Kudos to you! I love your comments :rofl-lol:. And I also like the part where Beta got fired :popcorn: 

@MillionsOfSpiders I've seen the pic and I must Admit Axl's hair looks great. Another proof he's reading this thread. :ph34r: And to piss us off he starts wearing even more hats :max:

edit: Frey, here's something for you. As a chairman you for sure appreciate Axl in sweaty jeans :smiley-confused2:

14938116_1826292930923188_15309337158590

Edited by Andy14
  • Like 3

58 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

edit: Frey, here's something for you. As a chairman you for sure appreciate Axl in sweaty jeans :smiley-confused2:

14938116_1826292930923188_15309337158590

Can't really say that I appreciate that particular view, but thanks for thinking of me, I guess :P

4 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

"How to trick Axl" in full force right there. JFC!! Speechless :facepalm:

TB, Axls "advisors" his managers. WTF?! 

Speechless lol

Thanks @Frey  I can't remember reading that letter before.

They're all absolutely batshit insane, fake, manipulative, incompetent,...

Doesn't he have any normal people at all in his life? Terrifying.

5 minutes ago, Frey said:

Can't really say that I appreciate that particular view, but thanks for thinking of me, I guess :P

Us, His Fans :max:

Well, We arent exactly normal one :rolleyes: but at least We are much better N' care about Him:max:

I can never decide what my favorite part is in that Goldstein letter.

"Axl, YOU are the most intelligent and most misunderstood human being EVAH, it's all about YOU and YOUR dreams and YOU decide if and when YOU will grace me with YOUR time and presence."

or

"A vicious cancer that intentionally created decietful lies to muddy the waters of our once inseperable brotherhood"

or

"Ax, This is hard for me to write. I know you abhor this, but the fact is I LOVE YOU with all my Heart!!", followed by an Eminem quote.

If I didn't know TB, Doug Goldstein and how ridiculous everything about this band and Axl's life is, I wouldn't believe it. It's disturbing to see how involved Yoda and her creep husband are/were in Axl's financial and career decisions. And yes, all that talk about lies, deceit and cancers... Sounds just like Axl talking about Slash. Might really be something they picked up from the Maynards. Creepy.

(And how much ass can one man kiss? If everyone around Axl talks like that to him, then :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:)

20 hours ago, Babooshka said:

Omg, what is this!? Drama follows this band everywhere! :lol:

And yes, badass Duff is something.

Yeah, Duff can't even hold a book signing without drama. It truly is everywhere around them.

(But all the drama is probably why I still follow this band. Keeps things interesting at least, as long as nothing else is happening :popcorn:)

21 hours ago, starlight said:

aw Axl's  so sweet in this postcard! Don't let nothing get you down, we care :heart: and lol at the others 

And angry Duff is scary :ph34r: not someone I would mess with

19 hours ago, giuls said:

I love this postcard for some reason, Slash and Duff are supportive but kinda generic, Izzy gets threating, Axl assures her they care and he's actually sweet saying she's doing great and i can only read rock in Steven's message. (WTF at Poison retailing on Bridenthal when they had beef with Axl)

I love it too. Axl being unusually sweet is nice to see. And Izzy being threatening lol. I also like Duff's handwriting.

Steven's message reads "rock my world" I think.

20 hours ago, Blackstar said:

:lol:

I came across this postcard when we were trying to figure out if the handwriting on a supposed "contract" found in a warehouse belonged to any of the band members. The story behind it:

This postcard sends support to Bridenthal who had been involved in a well publicized fight with some members of Poison backstage at the L.A. Forum.

Axl Rose had called Poison a “bunch of poseurs” who represent “everything bad about rock and roll” and Poison’s Bobby Dahl and Bret Michaels retaliated at a Motley Crue afterparty by throwing beer on Bridenthal and then dumping a bucket of ice water on her head. :facepalm:

She later sued the Poison members which resulted in an out of court settlement.

https://garyrocks.wordpress.com/2012/06/15/guns-n-roses-vs-poison-welcome-to-their-jungle/

----------

And to keep up more with the light/bright side of the thread, a random Slaxl moment:

axlslashritz91.gif

Thanks, I figured it was something like that from their messages, but didn't know the actual story behind the postcard. :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: at Poison.

Also lovely Slaxl gif :wub: Never seen that one before.

16 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

Cwm2ANgXgAUKdWC.jpg

This is the biggest version I have found so far...but no videos. Will keep my eye out! But man I love this pic!

I love this picture too.

Axl and Duff sharing a laugh :wub:

That's the kind of content I want to see.

18 hours ago, Frey said:

I'd love to know more about how that first face-to-face meeting went, when Slash went to have dinner at Axl's house.

I imagine it can't have been easy (and probably was quite awkward) after so many years of bitterness and hurt feelings.

16 hours ago, Andy14 said:

Slash: "Hey, Axl"

Axl: "Oh, shit! You again?"

Slash: "Hmmm....delicious meat....did you cook it yourself"

Axl: "Huh"

Slash: "And the bread...is it homemade?"

Axl: :crazy:

Axl: "How's Perla?"

Slash: :fuckyou:

Slash: "I gotta go...it was nice talking to you"

Axl: "Sure :smiley-confused2:"

Slash: "And the band?"

Axl: "Duff will do it"

Slash: "Deal"

LOl Andy, I laughed for real at "And the bread...is it homemade?" :lol: And "Duff will do it".

I also wanna know if they hugged.

Like, did Axl open the door for Slash to let him in and gave him a hug, like all these years of drama never happened? Or was it more awkward.

That's what Axl did with Izzy at least when he showed up at his house. According to Izzy, Axl gave him a big hug, acted like nothing bad had ever happened between them and then showed him around the house.

I also hope Axl banned TB to the basement or something while Slash was there, so they could be undisturbed. I'd feel really sorry for Slash if he had Beta breathing down his neck the whole time :lol:

Edited by Lumikki
  • Like 2

36 minutes ago, Frey said:

No Frey, it doesn't look like it. It makes me feel really bad for him, like really bad. Don't even want to comment on it much. All that behind his back bullshit. :facepalm:

Im glad he seems happy now. That all I can think. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Jane M. said:

That Doug Goldstein letter almost gave me a brain aneurysm. I feel weird.

To think Guns N' Roses was/is in the hands of those people...:(

Forget the aneurysm, my brain completely melted. So f**ked up on too many levels. This is a good reminder of why trust shouldn't be given blindly.

5 hours ago, Frey said:

Here's the letter and some more background on the Beta and Axl story. 

cursed post. i read the letter, now my acne is back, my crops are burned, and my well poisoned. 

thanks for posting. not gonna like though :lol:

• Like 2