GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

19 hours ago, giuls said:

And we keep saying it but Slash is shy and he used substances to feel more "free", it's not affectionate with Duff either now as far as i saw abd they're close so i don't really read something in Slash not reacting that much to Axl now.

Axl is less "crazy" in his dancing now, what a drag it is getting old.

We also can't discount the vast size of Guns stage at the moment, whilst they're playing stadiums at least.

You have Duff on the (as we look at it) left, Axl middle and Slash right. Those three will be well aware the thousands in the stadium are there to see those three.

i should imagine if one isn't in their "zone" it's going to be pretty boring for the fans watching, they need to be aware of where they are at all times, I think. If Slash goes to Duffs side then someone needs to go to slashs side and if Axl goes to a side one of em needs to go in the middle. 

I think they think about that a lot. 

All other stadium bands I've seen have a lot of stage props and such to help them with that, but apart from when they had the blow up Appetite monster, Guns have never been that type of band.

Just something to consider. 

Guns N' Roses in arenas on their (hopefully) second go around the world will be a lot closer to each other. 

• Like 2

That letter... i have no words :facepalm:

16 minutes ago, Frey said:

Has any man ever been this happy just because he's sitting next to Slash? He looks ridiculously happy in these pictures :lol:

Love is in the air everywhere I look around :lol:

• Like 3

I don't know how to post an Instagram pic in here, but I was interested in a pic Susan just posted taken at  a private event at the US Ambassador's to ?? Bosch Palace residence in Buenos Aires.  It's a beautiful picture of them both, but I wonder if all of the band were invited or just Duff and Susan? 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

There you go @Archtop :) 

They really are a good looking couple.

Speaking of social media, Vanessa recently posed a pic of her daugther on the GNR plane and Slash (and Frank I think) are standing around in the background.

It's so weird to see Slash hanging out among all the TB people, even the TB spawn.

Strange times indeed.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

There you go @Archtop :) 

Yes that one thank you, what a great picture.

I would also like to point out 25 years ago today it was announced Izzy was out of GnR. I'm post this here, because nobody else in my world would give a shit! lol, hoping a few of you can sympathize.

image.jpg This is meant to be a crying gif. It won't work, I'm such a Luddite with technology, but you get the idea. It's sobbing.

Edited by Archtop
  • Like 3

9 hours ago, Frey said:

Rumour has it Beta got Doug to write Axl a letter in an attempt to try and get him back into the fold.  Doug posted the pics on facebook so Axl found out Beta had been speaking with him. Allegedly, Axl kicked Beta out of the house afterwards, their relationship had a fallout and then got back again, and now she's the manager...

---------------------

So that's that. I can't be the only one who finds Dougie's way of speaking and his blatant ass licking absolutely hilarious, so I decided to share lol.

Yeah, you´re right, what a creepy pathetic letter! :crazy:Thank you for making an effort to post all this.  Your comments are great!:rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Archtop said:

I would also like to point out 25 years ago today it was announced Izzy was out of GnR. I'm post this here, because nobody else in my world would give a shit! lol, hoping a few of you can sympathize.

image.jpg This is meant to be a crying gif. It won't work, I'm such a Luddite with technology, but you get the idea. It's sobbing.

I do. :izzy:

Group hug:hug:

5 minutes ago, Jane M. said:

I do. :izzy:

Group hug:hug:

Ahh, thank you. I was a proper fan girl back in the day, you know pictures on the bedroom wall, scrape book of newspaper clippings, it was bordering on obsession, I had seen them at wembley in the summer,

I remember an announcement was made on a local rock radio station on the 8th about Izzy leaving, the day of my 18th birthday, I was gutted and refused to go out and party that night. ha, ha so tragic! :facepalm: 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Lumikki said:

If I didn't know TB, Doug Goldstein and how ridiculous everything about this band and Axl's life is, I wouldn't believe it. It's disturbing to see how involved Yoda and her creep husband are/were in Axl's financial and career decisions. And yes, all that talk about lies, deceit and cancers... Sounds just like Axl talking about Slash. Might really be something they picked up from the Maynards. Creepy.

And all the Slash is the devil talk sounds like them. Slash is evil etc. It's sad to think they had this influence on Axl. He gave them a lot of money too. These kinds of people are predators.

3 hours ago, dgnr said:

Sorry if it was already posted but Slaxl :wub:

14992059_1225834314157201_6573590247802901083_n (1).jpg

14993360_1225834317490534_6028764274883983300_n.jpg

14963269_1225834457490520_186599072620191641_n.jpg

Sorry for reposting but these shots are beautiful. Look at the happiness. So good to see Axl smile like that. Hope that becomes a theme in his life. This I Love!

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Archtop said:

Ahh, thank you. I was a proper fan girl back in the day, you know pictures on the bedroom wall, scrape book of newspaper clippings, it was bordering on obsession, I had seen them at wembley in the summer,

I remember an announcement was made on a local rock radio station on the 8th about Izzy leaving, the day of my 18th birthday, I was gutted and refused to go out and party that night. ha, ha so tragic! :facepalm: 

Teenage melodramatic behavior is the best. The end of the world, right? lol

So we have another birthday to celebrate tomorrow?:)

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Archtop said:

Yes B'day tomorrow.

teenage angst, nobody understood me, they were all Nirvana fans ?

I get you girl... I was the only Metallica fan and all my girlfriends loved New Kids on the Block back in the days :lol: And who's laughing now NKOTB fans? ;)

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, KMS said:

I get you girl... I was the only Metallica fan and all my girlfriends loved New Kids on the Block back in the days :lol: And who's laughing now NKOTB fans? ;)

Ha ha, now thats what I call standing out from the crowd.:headbang:

• Like 1