GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

I don't know, maybe I have my stories mixed up (most def) but I think Izzy's face was fucked up before Vince punched him because his dad's dog bit him.

So many november rain babies, I need a calendar.

Edit to add: Angela dumped Izzy for Andy McCoy so she can kiss my ass. :fuckyou:

Edited by Jane M.
Fuck you Angela.
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, beautifulanddamned said:

This one is from the GNR BBC special this year. The kicking one is from a Ju Ju Hounds show when some guy jumped on stage and tried to steal Izzy's pick. 

Here are a few more from the BBC thing...

tumblr_o494dopGi21uprv4qo1_400.gif

tumblr_o28itqbGRm1rj1vyoo2_250.gif

Link?

So We have seen angry Axl, Izzy N' Duff looks like but We never see angry Slash N' Steven

Edited by SerenityScorp

3 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

Link?

So We knew angry Axl, Izzy N' Duff looks like but We never seen angry Slash N' Steven

Angry Slash usually just smiles, maybe makes a sarcastic/bitchy comment and walks off. I've seen quite a few interviews over the years where he was annoyed by journalists or papparazzi.

I also vaguely remember one where he starts arguing with some guy over something and tells the guy he's a fucking idiot or something.

12 minutes ago, Jane M. said:

I don't know, maybe I have my stories mixed up (most def) but I think Izzy's face was fucked up before Vince punched him because his dad's dog bit him.

So many november rain babies, I need a calendar.

Edit to add: Angela dumped Izzy for Andy McCoy so she can kiss my ass. :fuckyou:

I think the break up was probably mutual. Angela was a druggie and Izzy was desperately trying to stay sober at the time- the arrest on the plane had already happened.  She's a piece of work though. And apparenty wasted no time- 0:50

4 minutes ago, Frey said:

Angry Slash usually just smiles, maybe makes a sarcastic/bitchy comment and walks off. I've seen quite a few interviews over the years where he was annoyed by journalists or papparazzi.

I also vaguely remember one where he starts arguing with some guy over something and tells the guy he's a fucking idiot or something.

I wanna see tht

21 minutes ago, beautifulanddamned said:

I think the break up was probably mutual. Angela was a druggie and Izzy was desperately trying to stay sober at the time- the arrest on the plane had already happened.  She's a piece of work though. And apparenty wasted no time- 0:50

OMG. What the fuck did I just see?

They have a reality tv show? LMAO

image.jpeg

1 hour ago, Blackstar said:

Looking for sources on the picture of Axl with the black eye, I came across this on Izzy's black eye(s) and the Vince Neil incident. It's from a book on the history of MTV and some of the most popular videos.

mtv1.jpg

mtv2.jpg

mtv3.jpg

mtv4.jpg

And this about the SCOM video:

mtv5.jpg

:lol::lol:

Ah the famous Vince Neil Punches Izzy story.. its always funnny how various people can be at a place during some shit going down, and they each tell a different story. lol

4 minutes ago, cheesecake said:

I love this guy. He's always calm and doesn't let his (-ve) emotions show. 

One can only imagine if that was Axl there in Slash's place :lol::ph34r::ph34r:

Glad Axl's now in a much better place emotionally. 

Well We dunno about Him when off stage N' off public, Cause isnt Slash always trying to looks good on public

Just now, SerenityScorp said:

Well We dunno about Him when off stage N' off public, Cause isnt Slash always trying to looks good on public

I obviously can't speak for Slash since I don't know him personally, but I believe people in general, can't pretend or fake their persona 100% of the time especially when one is in the spotlight for most of their life, they would sometime lose it when pushed, but so far Slash has always maintained his cool. Again, I don't know the guy and don't really follow every.single.movement of him (or anyone in GN'R, really).

You may be right.

1 minute ago, cheesecake said:

I obviously can't speak for Slash since I don't know him personally, but I believe people in general, can't pretend or fake their persona 100% of the time especially when one is in the spotlight for most of their life, they would sometime lose it when pushed, but so far Slash has always maintained his cool. Again, I don't know the guy and don't really follow every.single.movement of him (or anyone in GN'R, really).

You may be right.

Maybe He can show His emotion like angry/sad/happy only in front of Axl :ph34r:

8 hours ago, dgnr said:

Anyway we are all mistakes of a Valentine's day or we all just wanted to be born during a November Rain :lol:

actually, i was born pretty prematurely, so not true for me. more like, end of march, i guess :lol:

6 hours ago, Frey said:

That's the one I meant.

I think.

"I don't train at any fucking gym, you stupid fuck!"

:lol:

It's so funny, that Slash stayed cool most of the time and got angry when the guy 'accused' him of going to the gym :lol: Well, doing excercises would be definately bad for his image back in the days :P

• Like 3

Here's something relevant to #hotelgate. Thanks go to @killuridols for finding this.

Do you see what that is? It's Duff in Axl's creepy ass brothel hotel.

So apparently Duff went there at least once to talk to Axl about something or just to hang out with him or whatever.

Once again, hooray for Duff always looking out for Axl :heart:

14701336_345277235819378_2943781906212192256_n.jpg

7 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

this one?

To add to the "angry" Slash collection (can't even really call it angry, because he always stays calm, more like annoyed):

"Are you looking to push my buttons? Cause we can stop the interview right now... You know, trying to get me to talk about things that you know I don't wanna talk about." (4:30)

(Also notable for the lack of sunglasses :P)

"We don't talk about Axl here. If you want to talk about Axl, go ask Axl." (0:48)

"I have no idea, I'm not in that band *smile**walks off*"

Pissy Slash is always fun to watch :P

Edited by Lumikki
  • Like 3

10 minutes ago, Lumikki said:

Here's something relevant to #hotelgate. Thanks go to @killuridols for finding this.

Do you see what that is? It's Duff in Axl's creepy ass brothel hotel.

So apparently Duff went there at least once to talk to Axl about something or just to hang out with him or whatever.

Once again, hooray for Duff always looking out for Axl :heart:

14701336_345277235819378_2943781906212192256_n.jpg

I'm not sure if the photo is new, seems to me that Duff's hair are shorter than nowadays. Isn't from the previous time when he played with nuGnR in SA and then the whole band stayed in the same hotel as Axl?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, KMS said:

I'm not sure if the photo is new, seems to me that Duff's hair are shorter than nowadays. Isn't from the previous time when he played with nuGnR in SA and then the whole band stayed in the same hotel as Axl?

Yeah you're right, his hair is different. How the hell didn't I notice that? I need to start paying more attention to Duff.

It was posted like a recent fan encounter on Instagram though I think. I hate when people do that.

And I hope Duff still went to hang out with Axl now, because GNR stayed in Argentina for a pretty long time. Would be sad if they never saw each other during that time, except on stage.

7 minutes ago, Lumikki said:

Yeah you're right, his hair is different. How the hell didn't I notice that? I need to start paying more attention to Duff.

It was posted like a recent fan encounter on Instagram though I think. I hate when people do that.

And I hope Duff still went to hang out with Axl now, because GNR stayed in Argentina for a pretty long time. Would be sad if they never saw each other during that time, except on stage.

It is the brothel-tel though right? I mean I looked at a ton of pics of it on google cos I'm a saddo and it looks exactly like it. Maybe Axl and Duff have been there before :lol:

1 minute ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

It is the brothel-tel though right? I mean I looked at a ton of pics of it on google cos I'm a saddo and it looks exactly like it. Maybe Axl and Duff have been there before :lol:

Yeah that's definitely Duff in Faena hotel in that pic. Vanessa posted a pic of her kid in the same hallway (or a similar one) on Instagram yesterday. It was even darker and creepier and looked like they'd dropped the poor kid into a horror movie.

Duff and Axl were both staying in that hotel when Duff was in SA with fake GNR. I figure that's probably when that pic was taken.

• Like 1