GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

8 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Hey @Lumikki Axl and Duff played Argentina in 2014. Looks like Duff stayed with Axl in brothel-tel back then, maybe Susan was at home with the kids. Perhaps Duff stayed at the other one this time cos his wife came out?? 

Yeah I could imagine Susan not digging the brothel vibes :lol:

At this point, who knows why they were staying in different hotels. Maybe because Axl digs the creepy millionaire brothel vibe, maybe because it was safer from the fans, or maybe there was a booking or space issue with Four Seasons or something. As long as Axl staying in different hotels than the rest of the band doesn't become a trend, I'm not too bothered. We'll see how things continue in other cities.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Frey said:

Finally watched this.

What is this guy even on about? Is he accusing Duff of lying/knowing something about Cobain's death or being involved somehow?

Weird as hell.

That's Richard Lee. This guy is a notorious Seattle nutjob. He had a crazy show on public access for like 15 years or something, and he just goes around harassing people about Kurt. 

If you're having any kind of public event, and you ever so much as met Kurt...you are gonna see Richard Lee there.

Guaranteed Duff knew who he was when he saw him come in and knew the kind of shit he was gonna say.   

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Lee_(journalist)

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/08/02/the-man-who-won-t-let-kurt-cobain-die.html

Edited by bigpoop

8 hours ago, cheesecake said:

I obviously can't speak for Slash since I don't know him personally, but I believe people in general, can't pretend or fake their persona 100% of the time especially when one is in the spotlight for most of their life, they would sometime lose it when pushed, but so far Slash has always maintained his cool. Again, I don't know the guy and don't really follow every.single.movement of him (or anyone in GN'R, really).

You may be right.

It's true that he's obviously more calm than Axl but we have quotes, one from Canter, that says that Slash takes pain in giving off this air of coolness for the public.

As an aside about coolness, i was always curious about Keith Richards consoling Slash about the break-up, i wouldn't call them friends and doesn't seem like Slash's MO, i was confused about it but now my working hypothesis is that they met each other again throu Ronnie and Slash unloaded because he couldn’t shut up anymore.

@Lumikki ah, the iconic "we dont talk about Axl here" the video wasn't going at first time and i was afraid i would have lost this gem :lol:

ETA. i forgot, happy birthday @Archtop

Edited by giuls

After my fact finding mission, I flew to Arizona to meet with Sharon and Elliot (Mr. Magical Crystal Sculpture. Yoda's husband.). They concluded that at this point in your career, you needed a powerhouse company with unlimited power and resources to help guide your career. Again, I was given the missive to "surprise " you with this information, as Sharon felt you would be PROUD that I was willing to give up Big FD to further enhance YOUR career.

Fuck!

the $10k a month that Sanctuary claims THEY were paying Sharon, was MY fucking money. They took HALF of my paycheck every month...

Ok, how about getting 10k a month for literally nothing other than controlling somebody's life to the point of making crucial business decisions for him without his knowledge.... I am totally mindblown...

Axl, I'm watching your career with great frustration. I know that the only reason Irving is working with you is to induce you in the future to do THE GREAT RE-UNION TOUR. Give me a fucking break....I KNOW that is never going to happen, and wish people wouldd just fucking leave you alone on this issue.

Dougie, I can't decide wheather you're more of a son of a bitch or a fucking idiot on this one. 13 years later and you're still continuing this game that has practically destroyed your main source of income and eventually got your ass kicked out? Mean, two-faced bastard, no wonder Slash hated him.

I have a brilliant plan to make you between 10-20 million dollars a year, wehter you tour or not. 

You would have to do the initial tour, but after that, you stay home and tellme the bands you want, sit back and collect the money...

I would like to set up a charitable foundation under YOUR NAME, where $2 from every ticket sold goes towards feeding the HUNGRY..imgine if we can get McDonalds to mach us happy-meal for happy meal. You'd personally be responsible for feeding 500,00-1 million people evertime we haVE A show. The press would be HUGE!!!!

Oh, so that's the way to stimulate the man's brilliance and encourage the realization of his artistic visions? Dear Axl I will make you enough money so that you can easily stay depressed for the rest of your pathetic life and still earn for my paycheck...

Fuck, it's ubelievable what a dick this man is, it's unbelieveable that a person this idiot Axl considers his "mommy" was siding with him, even behind Axl's back, the whole Sharon and Elliot duet, it's all so fucked up, I'm lost for words. I can't believe Axl let people like this talk him into actually fucking Slash over, and Duff as well, into depriving them of any say in the band that they created and actually pushing them away... He let scums like that convince him that it is ok to cheat on people like Duff and Slash who have been his friends for years and loved him in times when all those pieces of garbage wouldn't consider Axl woth spitting on. I'm not surprised Slash ran away, from a company like this that Axl is siding with against him. Well, I would do the same, not much choice given... I'm not surprised Slash considered killing himself after that, having Axl fuck him over big time with people like that after all those years he trusted him, loved him and all, fuck...  It's all mindblowing. It also really opnes your eyes about the split and who's responsible for it - those pieces of shit who have manipulated Axl, feeding on his insecurities, paranojas and obsessions to the point when he lost all contact with reality. Makes you wonder how many of those horrible things Slash supposedly did or said ever happened and how many were just fabricated by those who wanted full control over Axl.

They ruined the band, they destroyed him and he's still sorrounded with these people, jeez...

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

This is from the tonight's concert thread (it says "Axl having breakfast at the hotel")

I just can't believe he's up so early lol. No wonder he's not smiling :max:

14947597_563872630490566_1278945957528848660_n.jpg

:wow:  Axl in the morning? It looks wrong lol. 

Love his t shirt haha, and cool of him to be nice to fans even though he's at breakfast.

Looks like a normal hotel, not brothel-tel :D 

Trying to nosy what he's reading 

Saw that pic on a facebook group, on the comments someone said he was with Beta and a bodyguard, and Beta was really surprised that he wanted to go out of his room this early.
People also said that he was in great mood :)

Beta always controlling him :facepalm:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Asia said:

Fuck, it's ubelievable what a dick this man is, it's unbelieveable that a person this idiot Axl considers his "mommy" was siding with him, even behind Axl's back, the whole Sharon and Elliot duet, it's all so fucked up, I'm lost for words. I can't believe Axl let people like this talk him into actually fucking Slash over, and Duff as well, into depriving them of any say in the band that they created and actually pushing them away... He let scums like that convince him that it is ok to cheat on people like Duff and Slash who have been his friends for years and loved him in times when all those pieces of garbage wouldn't consider Axl woth spitting on. I'm not surprised Slash ran away, from a company like this that Axl is siding with against him. Well, I would do the same, not much choice given... I'm not surprised Slash considered killing himself after that, having Axl fuck him over big time with people like that after all those years he trusted him, loved him and all, fuck...  It's all mindblowing. It also really opnes your eyes about the split and who's responsible for it - those pieces of shit who have manipulated Axl, feeding on his insecurities, paranojas and obsessions to the point when he lost all contact with reality. Makes you wonder how many of those horrible things Slash supposedly did or said ever happened and how many were just fabricated by those who wanted full control over Axl.

They ruined the band, they destroyed him and he's still sorrounded with these people, jeez...

This is why I can't understand people who like/trust TB. Beta and family side with (and conspire behind Axl's back with) the people who literally broke up the fucking band, manipulated Axl and isolated him from his actual friends: Doug Goldstein, Sharon and Elliot Maynard and god knows who else.

I feel if Slash and Duff had had been a little less fucked up themselves, they could've protected Axl from these people. But as it was, they were too busy dealing with their own struggles and let the whole situation slip out of their hands until it was too late. I think Duff said something like that in his book too.

Perfect situation for the vultures then: Easy to prey on the weakest link and no one around to stop them; friends too fucked up or exhausted to care and no family either.

5 minutes ago, starlight said:
Saw that pic on a facebook group, on the comments someone said he was with Beta and a bodyguard, and Beta was really surprised that he wanted to go out of his room this early.

Why does Beta always have to be with him?

Is she watching him constantly to always be at his side when he wants to leave his room?

Can't he just get up early if he wants to and go have breakfast without Beta's assistance :facepalm:

• Like 2

I feel if Slash and Duff had had been a little less fucked up themselves, they could've protected Axl from these people. But as it was, they were too busy dealing with their own struggles and let the whole situation slip out of their hands until it was too late. I think Duff said something like that in his book too.

Absolutely. The fact that they were so fucked up contributed greatly to the situation.

Why does Beta always have to be with him?

Is she watching him constantly to always be at his side when he wants to leave his room?

Can't he just get up early if he wants to and go have breakfast without Beta's assistance :facepalm:

This is actually really creepy. I swear I know not a single other person who would be followed 24/day by one individual literally everywhere they go. It is sick, abnormal, scary. What the fuck does he need her for there???

Edited by Asia

16 minutes ago, starlight said:

Of course. What if he starts doing things like a normal person, like walking around airports on his own, like talking to his old friends without her at his side, like getting up in the morning probably excited about the show. What next? Get a girlfriend? :wow:  

Gotta nip this shit in the bud haven't they :max:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Of course. What if he starts doing things like a normal person, like walking around airports on his own, like talking to his old friends without her at his side, like getting up in the morning probably excited about the show. What next? Get a girlfriend? :wow:  

Gotta nip this shit in the bud haven't they :max:

Spending too much time with his old friends could be immensely dangerous. And maybe they're staying at the same hotel and might come down at the same time? She needs to be prepared...

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Asia said:

Wonder if she sleeps with him, btw...

Sleeps with him or sleeps with him? :awesomeface:

I think the answer is no to both (at least I hope so), but I wouldn't be completely shocked if she shared a room with him.

Most likely Axl has a room of his own, but Beta's is always right next to his. Craig Duswalt said in his book that Axl's personal assistants always had to be right next to his room. Which makes sense, given that they need to tell him bedtime stories and order food for him when he wanders over into their room...

We wonder why he stays at inaccessible hotels. Don't get me wrong, it cool to see Axl up and about and being normal in a normal environment. I just think people sneakily taking pictures of him and asking for autographs when he's at breakfast is too much of an invasion of privacy for me. 

I know for a fact I wouldn't do that, even if it was Axl. Just seeing him with my own eyes would be enough. I  wouldn't sneak pictures and then put them on the internet. That's life I guess though. 

Edited by MillionsOfSpiders
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

We wonder why he stays at inaccessible hotels. Don't get me wrong, it cool to see Axl up and about and being normal in a normal environment. I just think people sneakily taking pictures of him and asking for autographs when he's at breakfast is too much of an invasion of privacy for me. 

I know for a fact I wouldn't do that, even if it was Axl. Just seeing him with my own eyes would be enough. I  wouldn't sneak pictures and then put them on the interest. That's life I guess though. 

This is why He rarely go outside 

2 minutes ago, Rocketqueen76 said:

@Padme  No one stays completely beautiful forever....except maybe Cher. I rather like a more mature looking Axl who is not trying to appear to be 20yrs younger than he is. 

Mature? What's mature about being with mon Beta? One thing is mature and other is being creepy.He is a performer. He has to take care of himself. Take Duff for example he about the same age as Axl. He looks much better now than when he was younger. Even Adler looks better than Axl

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Padme said:

Mature? What's mature about being with mon Beta? One thing is mature and other is being creepy.He is a performer. He has to take care of himself. Take Duff for example he about the same age as Axl. He looks much better now than when he was younger. Even Adler looks better than Axl

She said "Mature looking" not just "Mature"

Well Slash isnt different than Axl

Edited by SerenityScorp