GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

2 minutes ago, Padme said:

Mature? What's mature about being with mon Beta? One thing is mature and other is being creepy.He is a performer. He has to take care of himself. Take Duff for example he about the same age as Axl. He looks much better now than when he was younger. Even Adler looks better than Axl

He does need to take care of himself health wise and he has been doing that slowly. He is looking better than he has in recent years, and the fact that he is no longer on the coke diet is a factor as well. As for Duff, his situation is completely different and nearly dying coupled with internal 3rd degree burns changes things quite drastically.

31 minutes ago, starlight said:
Saw that pic on a facebook group, on the comments someone said he was with Beta and a bodyguard, and Beta was really surprised that he wanted to go out of his room this early.
People also said that he was in great mood :)

Beta always controlling him :facepalm:

If i was a person that cares for him i would be positively joyful that he wanted to go out of his room.

I really, really want to give them the benefict of the doubt and i'm hoping it means that she's pleasantly surprised for Axl's sake.

btw when i'm talking about going out of his room, i'm not talking about meeting fans at breakfast, i get why he wouldn't want to eat breakfast in public because it must be annoying, just leaving his room. He can do what he wants but obviously he stays in his room when he's not in such a good mood and i don't know how staying in his room helps that.

11 minutes ago, Padme said:

Excuses! Again Look at Duff

TBH even if he looses weight and all that, Axl will never look that good again (not without surgery anyway). That's just what ageing does...

I would be happier if he sorts out his vocals (whether that means practice or loosing weight - whatever), and releases more music because that will be the saving grace of his reputation as a musician. If he proves he's good at that then a lot people will soon stop caring what he looks like.

Edited by KiraMPD
  • Like 3

Wtf. I don't really have a horse in this race, but Axl looks fine. Especially since the SA tour stared. Look at his face in the breakfast picture. It's a lot less bloated than it used to be. We haven't seen him this trim and fit in ages.

Duff doesn't look all that great face-wise either. Neither does Izzy. Izzy aged the worst out of all of them imo.

I think Slash (despite the moobs and bingo wings) and Steven (miraculously) aged best.

Edited by Frey
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, KiraMPD said:

TBH even if he looses weight and all that, Axl will never look that good again (not without surgery anyway). That's just what ageing does...

I would be happier if he sorts out his vocals (whether that means practice or loosing weight - whatever), and releases more music because that will be the saving grace fof his reputation as a musician. If he proves he's good at that then a lot people will soon stop caring what he looks like.

@KiraMPD I completely agree with you 100% 

3 minutes ago, Rocketqueen76 said:

He does need to take care of himself health wise and he has been doing that slowly. He is looking better than he has in recent years, and the fact that he is no longer on the coke diet is a factor as well. As for Duff, his situation is completely different and nearly dying coupled with internal 3rd degree burns changes things quite drastically.

The only difference is that he got ride of the mustache. He is still fat. He wears rather creepy clothes, hats, bad hair cut, and he has a bizarre entourage

8 minutes ago, Padme said:

Excuses! Again Look at Duff

You know Duff said himself that he over exercise and he had basically swapped an addiction with another more socially accepted one, right? It's not an exactly healthy mindset either, i genuinely do not give a fuck about their physicality, you do you, but maybe Duff is not the best example if you want Axl to be healthy.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Padme said:

The only difference is that he got ride of the mustache. He is still fat. He wears rather creepy clothes, hats, bad hair cut, and he has a bizarre entourage

Since when had Axl ever been known for his fashion sense? This is a man who wore biker shorts, hot pants, leggings, kilts, net shirts and catchers plates....and pulled it all off damn well.

• Like 1

Since when had Axl ever been known for his fashion sense? This is a man who wore biker shorts, hot pants, leggings, kilts, net shirts and catchers plates....and pulled it all off damn well.

Even I remember Izzy said tht if He didnt lend Axl His clothes Axl will wear something worse N' looks like a hobo

Edited by SerenityScorp

3 minutes ago, Frey said:

Yes, Duff is not a great example.

Also Axl is not fat at all. He's at a perfectly normal weight for a guy his age.

Bit bloated around the midsection, but like someone here described recently, there could be a lot of reasons for that.

@Frey I really want to like your comment but I ran out of likes. So I'll just go with You betta preach! Lol

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Frey said:

Wtf. I don't really have a horse in this race, but Axl looks fine. Especially since the SA tour stared. Look at his face in the breakfast picture. It's a lot less bloated than it used to be. We haven't seen him this trim and fit in ages.

Duff doesn't look all that great face-wise either. Neither does Izzy. Izzy aged the worst out of all of them imo.

I think Slash (despite the moobs and bingo wings) and Steven (miraculously) aged best.

The look of an ex avocado farmer

5 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

Even I remember Izzy said tht if He didnt lend Axl His clothes Axl will wear something worse N' looks like a hobo

Lol. I have watched a lot of the old concert clips and I think Izzy might be right. But no one could pull it together like he did.

Lol. I have watched a lot of the old concert clips and I think Izzy might be right. But no one could pull it together like he did.

Young Axl is really something, Everything will looks hot on Him, I really want to see Him crossdressing tho, like Slash N' Izzy

Edited by SerenityScorp

13 minutes ago, Frey said:

Yes, Duff is not a great example.

Also Axl is not fat at all. He's at a perfectly normal weight for a guy his age.

Bit bloated around the midsection, but like someone here described recently, there could be a lot of reasons for that.

He lost weight already, it may simply be that the fat clings to his mid-section and he burns fat in other areas faster, it's not healthy to loose a lot of weight super fast, plus, you will gain it back as fast as you lost it so if he's trying to loose weight it would be better if he does it slowly (i don't know, he looks fine to me too)

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, giuls said:

He lost weight already, it may simply be that the fat clings to his mid-section and he burns fat in other areas faster, it's not healthy to loose a lot of weight super fast, plus, you will gain it back as fast as you lost it so if he's trying to loose weight it would be better if he does it slowly (i don't know, he looks fine to me too)

Also, remember that his skin is 54 years old now and not so elastic, so even of he loses fat, the extra skin will probably remain around his middle section, at least for a long time. And it's unikely that he will ever again have a beautifully flat, muscled belly withuout a surgery.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, giuls said:

He's definitely lost a lot of weight since I saw him at the beginning of June, he was a bit podgey then but he looks a lot less bloated now. I think he looks fine too, and he looks great when he smiles. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Lumikki said:

Here's something relevant to #hotelgate. Thanks go to @killuridols for finding this.

Do you see what that is? It's Duff in Axl's creepy ass brothel hotel.

So apparently Duff went there at least once to talk to Axl about something or just to hang out with him or whatever.

Once again, hooray for Duff always looking out for Axl :heart:

14701336_345277235819378_2943781906212192256_n.jpg

To add to the "angry" Slash collection (can't even really call it angry, because he always stays calm, more like annoyed):

"Are you looking to push my buttons? Cause we can stop the interview right now... You know, trying to get me to talk about things that you know I don't wanna talk about." (4:30)

(Also notable for the lack of sunglasses :P)

"We don't talk about Axl here. If you want to talk about Axl, go ask Axl." (0:48)

"I have no idea, I'm not in that band *smile**walks off*"

Pissy Slash is always fun to watch :P

Public persona or not, I really like how Slash always keeps his calm.

That's the way I'd deal with obnoxious journalists and papparazzi as well.

Make a sarcastic comment and let them stand in the rain or threaten to leave.

Also Slaxl people, please note that the number one topic Slash will get mad about (apart from people claiming he's an impostor who goes to gyms) is Axl :P

32 minutes ago, Rocketqueen76 said:

@Frey I really want to like your comment but I ran out of likes. So I'll just go with You betta preach! Lol

I liked yours instead ;)

25 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

The look of an ex avocado farmer

Hah. Izzy already started showing signs of rapidly aging before that whole avocado business though.

I don't know why, but he looks a lot older than the other guys.

The difference between Steven (or even Slash) and Izzy is striking for example. He also looks a lot older than Axl and they're the same age.

Maybe it's a case of being "too healthy" as well. He supposedly runs a lot (even marathons, iirc) and shit like that will age you really fast and kill you sooner or later.