GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

1 hour ago, Archtop said:

Did I read somewhere that Perla use to work with/for Heidi. When the whole Heidi fleiss thing went down, Perla was lucky not to get into trouble, or a Prison sentence? something like that they were definantly connected. 

I have seen the photos befor of the three in bed together, I was imagining something worse Lol, I think these are pretty harmless, Axl's clothed and still wearing a bloody hat not sure how this constitutes as a threesome. It's almost as if the pictures are staged. 

Yeah Perla worked with Heidi as a madam and the court papers are on the web somewhere, I've read them.She did jail time too but not for that iirc.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Lumikki said:

Lol, good point! I had never thought of it like that. :lol: But yeah, Axl did say it happened "all the time", so he was around in such situations a lot.

You crack me up. I love how straight-forward you are :rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol:  No beating around the bush with you, is there? :P

(And it wouldn't surprise me if you were completely right too).

Yes, a blond one, kinda Madonna-looking.

And yeah, I'm not gonna post the pictures here, but linking to them should be okay I think? They're not that terrible after all and were posted in this forum before even.

So for @Archtop and anyone else who missed it/is curious, there you go (it's a link to a photo bucket album with the pictures in it, hope it works):

http://s1152.photobucket.com/user/tlj444/library/old?sort=3&page=1

@killuridols This is the picture without the other girl in it that I was talking about. I think it's the most interesting one, because unlike the other pictures, there is actually... stuff going on in that one, and Axl is definitely involved and not passed out or anything ;)

http://s1152.photobucket.com/user/tlj444/media/old/Reckless%20Road%20scans-%20session%202%209_zps9lndbjvx.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0

these pics are much more hot than that picture the other day of Axl and the #FreakShow  :jerkoff:   

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Lumikki said:

Lol, good point! I had never thought of it like that. :lol: But yeah, Axl did say it happened "all the time", so he was around in such situations a lot.

You crack me up. I love how straight-forward you are :rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol:  No beating around the bush with you, is there? :P

@killuridols This is the picture without the other girl in it that I was talking about. I think it's the most interesting one, because unlike the other pictures, there is actually... stuff going on in that one, and Axl is definitely involved and not passed out or anything ;)

Ahhhh haaah :P

I tell it like it is. That's why my face is full of punches :smiley-confused2:

Yes, that's the picture. They were all over each other and we know it :max:

4 hours ago, nn18 said:

Just bumped into something on tumblr 

tumblr_o7k80qklFG1tvi6qno1_1280.jpg

LOL :lol:

ahahhahhaahaahahaaaaaaa :rofl-lol:

Omg he HAS to get bangs and straighten his hair again. Please, can you or someone else send him this over Twitter? Please please pleaaaaase :lol:

51 minutes ago, Axl_Fetish said:

these pics are much more hot than that picture the other day of Axl and the #FreakShow  :jerkoff:   

:rofl-lol:

37 minutes ago, cheesecake said:

Who do you guys think Axl was referencing as his future ex-wife? :ph34r::lol:

Or it was just a rhetoric? :takethat:

Hopefully he meant SASHA, but leeches are hard to get off of you without some bleeding  :rolleyes:

Let's talk about this picture...

image.jpeg

Axl looks like a fairy :rofl-lol:

Never saw him so happy in a fan photo. I wonder what makes him go like that with very few people. I need the recipe, you know? I need the formula for when my moment comes :ph34r:

Besides he allowed that guy grabbed him like a girlfriend kind of thing.

Omg, now my head is about to explode. Help meeeee :nervous:

1 hour ago, killuridols said:

image.jpeg

Never saw him so happy in a fan photo. I wonder what makes him go like that with very few people. I need the recipe, you know? I need the formula for when my moment comes :ph34r:

Calm down and pop a couple of Tylenols :lol:

20 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Every single time her story is a bit different and this time there's more bits added to it. Therefore, I think she is full of shit! Remember when she went round all the forums saying how much she loved axl and how slash had treated him so unjustly all whilst plugging her own band. I think she got run out of here...banned

I'm still getting over the 2hs of sex with Axl.   :awesomeface:

On 11/6/2016 at 3:12 AM, MillionsOfSpiders said:

What!! Do people actually think Axl has had cheek bone implants? He's always had those girly cheek bones. 

Little Axl is cute, in an impish way. 

Black eye pic too :-(

I've always wondered about that & where he got it from. He looks younger than the pic states though.  I'd love to see actual baby photos but back in our day we had blurred box camera b&w photos so there's probably not going to be any worth putting up.

On 11/6/2016 at 11:36 AM, killuridols said:

Ive known for years that picture was touched to make him look fat.

Mitch Lafon showed me the pictures he took on the same show and he doesn't look at all like in that picture.

I hope the person who did that gets some really bad disease in return for being such a fucking asshole, destroyer of lives.

Isn't there video of the same show or close to it? Ellen Jabour is translating for him while he tells the audience about not throwing things, yeah a bit weighty but so what. More to hug I say.

2 minutes ago, rock4eva said:

Isn't there video of the same show or close to it? Ellen Jabour is translating for him while he tells the audience about not throwing things, yeah a bit weighty but so what. More to hug I say.

I don't know. Never occurred to me to look for a video of it :shrugs:

On 10/6/2016 at 8:16 AM, Lumikki said:

This is very true I think. Despite Axl doing great with AC/DC and GnR recently, he has an absolutely terrible reputation with the general public. People love to hate Axl and think of him as an asshole, many without even knowing why they think that. They just know that that's what he "is", because that's the image of him they've absorbed from the media and popular culture.

Slash by contrast is everyone and their grandmother's favorite guitar hero. And to his credit, he's worked hard over the years to establish a reputation as a nice, respectable and professional guy. He's a real media darling.

So yeah, people have no interest in tearing Slash down, because he's well-liked and respected by nearly everyone. But Axl is an easy target and people don't feel too guilty about being nasty to him. He's an insane megalomaniac and an asshole and the guy who ruined the band after all.

Unfortunately, Axl is also the guy who's the most sensitive about this kind of thing among them. People know it's easy to get a rise out of him which makes it even more fun for them. Slash and Duff most likely would just shrug something like that off, but I'm sure it gets to Axl a lot. I feel bad for him because he's probably pretty hurt by the whole thing.

Urgh, what a stupid situation and what a sad post. Here's a cute picture of Axl saying hello to a child in the audience to make up for it:

http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j414/anoncurappu/Axl/sgri1i.jpg~original

@Lumikki would you believe when this photo first came out there was post after post about Axl being a paedophile????? I was so shocked and then :anger: I logged off & refused to read any more. On the video he is seen on stage pointing this little tot out to DJ and then he does a little dance for him or her. This was at the end of the song, I think it's a beautiful photo.

That's exactly what happened to Axl according to Tom Zutaut. After he told that horrifying story about Axl's step-dad raping him in the air force museum, he said Axl told him "My mom wouldn't believe me, and I used to get beaten for making up lies."

OMG is there a link to this as I've not heard of this. Yet he still forgave his step dad years later but then seemed to have nothing to do with him. Is he still even alive?

Amy made mention of sexual abuse but Stuart hasn't said anything even though all 3 were supposedly abused. Don't know if they were all beaten but I also wonder if Axl was the target as he wasn't the biological son. Axl mentioned in a written interview about having to make amends with siblings in adult life so goodness knows what happened in that house he grew up in. Sounds like a horror story, no wonder he was so screwed up in the early days.

• Like 1

In the Rolling Stone interview Axl mentioned that all three of them were beaten by his stepfather. He also said that his stepfather was one of the most dangerous people he knew and that he and his siblings couldn't have anything to do with him, IIRC. It makes sense. Forgiveness is a really overrated concept, but even when it happens, it doesn't mean that the person reconciles with the one they've forgiven. It can be putting it behind them and moving on and acknowledging that perpetrator won't be part of their life anymore. 

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/axl-rose-the-rolling-stone-interview-19920402

4 hours ago, rock4eva said:

That's exactly what happened to Axl according to Tom Zutaut. After he told that horrifying story about Axl's step-dad raping him in the air force museum, he said Axl told him "My mom wouldn't believe me, and I used to get beaten for making up lies."

OMG is there a link to this as I've not heard of this. Yet he still forgave his step dad years later but then seemed to have nothing to do with him. Is he still even alive?

Amy made mention of sexual abuse but Stuart hasn't said anything even though all 3 were supposedly abused. Don't know if they were all beaten but I also wonder if Axl was the target as he wasn't the biological son. Axl mentioned in a written interview about having to make amends with siblings in adult life so goodness knows what happened in that house he grew up in. Sounds like a horror story, no wonder he was so screwed up in the early days.

Yes, the documentary is on youtube. There you go:

(The part where Zutaut talks about this is around the 1h and 9 min mark, when he discusses how Axl decided to do the Rolling Stone interview.)

A bit later on in the video Marc Canter also says that Axl was upset about Slash playing with Michael Jackson because of Michael Jackson being known as a paedophile.

And yeah, I don't think Stuart ever talked about any of this. But like Stella said, it seems like that asshole was horrible to all three of his children. It wouldn't surprise me though if that guy was especially awful to Axl because he was the oldest kid, and also the step-child, and he also started acting out pretty early (sneaking out of the house at night, etc). And no idea if that man is still alive.

4 hours ago, rock4eva said:

@Lumikki would you believe when this photo first came out there was post after post about Axl being a paedophile????? I was so shocked and then :anger: I logged off & refused to read any more. On the video he is seen on stage pointing this little tot out to DJ and then he does a little dance for him or her. This was at the end of the song, I think it's a beautiful photo.

What?! No, I didn't see that. What a horrible thing to say. I believe Axl has done many terrible things, but a paedophile?! No way. Christ, some people are just :facepalm:

But this shows how some people will just find any excuse to be nasty to him. It's well known he loves kids and that's an awesome thing and one of his better personality traits, no reason to turn it into something negative (especially something so horrible).

7 hours ago, killuridols said:

Hopefully he meant SASHA, but leeches are hard to get off of you without some bleeding  :rolleyes:

Yeah, it'd be great if he could get rid of some of them, but unfortunately I think he was just joking...

8 hours ago, Axl_Fetish said:

Yes, most definitely! :lol:

Edited by Lumikki

33 minutes ago, Lumikki said:

I agree, Axl's done some very objectionable things but given what he has been through in his own life, I honestly think he would throw himself off a bridge before he'd hurt a child. It's a terrible thing to say about him, and it does show how some people will try to distort anything they can.

I remember there was a thread about the Michael Jackson thing on here before and I don't think there was any verification - there it is. I've heard that there were rumors about MJ going back to the early 1980s, so I can understand why Axl would have been upset about Slash working with him.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, killuridols said:

image.jpeg

Redhead solidarity perhaps? :) He does look like he's having fun there.