GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

5 hours ago, Rocketqueen76 said:

It's terrible. One of my army buddy's aunt had her car spraypainted the very next day. I have had a very serious talk with my nieces and nephews about being careful out their. They said "Just because we're black?" I had to tell them that's only part of it...that it goes deeper than that.

Let us all pray for a better safer tolerant world.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

IMG_2237.PNG

IMG_2238.PNG

wheres Axl? :question:

He's in Slash's ass, that's where Axl is. :lol: No, but, like, seriously. He might be there. Since there's no way he doesn't go anywhere with them, the only plausible theory is that he's so far up his beloved guitarist's ass (y'know, making up for lost time), it's impossible to see him.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, nonok said:

He's in Slash's ass, that's where Axl is. :lol: No, but, like, seriously. He might be there. Since there's no way he doesn't go anywhere with them, the only plausible theory is that he's so far up his beloved guitarist's ass (y'know, making up for lost time), it's impossible to see him.

I thought Slash was smiling a bit too much :lol: 

2 hours ago, Jane M. said:

Aww Richard is a november rain baby too.

@SerenityScorp is yours today or am I late?

Well in My country its already 1:41 in the morning of 15th Nov now but if in Your country still 14th Nov I dont think You're late ? 

Time differences is confusing at time like this 

Its cool for You to remember it tho :hug:

• Like 3

Just now, SerenityScorp said:

Well in My country its already 1:41 in the morning of 15th Nov now but if in Your country still 14th Nov I dont think You're late ? 

For me it's still the 14th so...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!:hug:

I hope you had a great day:)

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

Jouyex anniversaire mon chere!

• Like 1

Welcome to the madness @Darkenchantress! This is a lot about Slaxl (we actually have a club and a chairman and all haha) but sometimes we post Izzy hot pics and last week there was a few pages of love to him, so we're getting better ;) Bring the Izzy love with you, it will be very much appreciated :hug:

1e5g1s.jpg

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

@dgnr I wish theres lot of photos of recent Slaxl moment (Offstage) for My birthday :unsure:

:P

I wish! But Axl doesn't go to places and Slash is a cold heartbreaker who doesn't react to Axl's attempts on stage :anger:

Edited by dgnr