GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

Happy Birthday @SerenityScorp!

Beauuuutiful fotos of Axl. Young Axl as always amazing to see, I get more than confused looking at hin. I love the bike scene - and thanks for posting the full show, @Blackstar. I have never seen this.

Ah, and to the Slash and TB-theories. Never ever is the definition of cool, Mr. Slash, won over by those tacky TB. Ever. I reckon Slash is checking out the whole TB scene and will find a loopwhole to get his Axl out of there. Duff is waiting in the background and then they'll elope. Right? Right...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Andy14 said:

Wtf is with Axl, he's awake early again :blink:

:wow: 

Yes, WTF?! Axl has surfaced in the morning, again! 

He seems spritely too, maybe he's sorted some EU tour dates out. 

Does anyone else think it's odd that Slash has changed his profile pictures on all social media since we all started bitching about what Myles Kennedy has said about returning to SMKC? Am I just too hopeful? :lol:

Edited by MillionsOfSpiders

58 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Does anyone else think it's odd that Slash has changed his profile pictures on all social media since we all started bitching about what Myles Kennedy has said about returning to SMKC? Am I just too hopeful? :lol:

I will be a bit hopeful for a new album with you! if it doesn't happen there's always chocolate