Carlycosmos

GNR Women's discussion

17 hours ago, Lumikki said:

Also I want to add how much I love the story of Izzy's mom buying Axl a T-shirt for Christmas. That's sweet :heart::heart:

Either Izzy's mom is just a really, really nice person or Axl was closer to the Isbells than is often assumed (Axl fondly reminiscing about Izzy's brother Joe seems to indicate that as well).

That story stuck out to me as well.

Because in my whole life I have never received a Christmas gift from one of my friends' mothers. 

Not even as a kid, so I think that is quite uncommon.

Then again, Axl did apparently spend a lot of time making noise in the Isbells' garage lol.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

The first thing I noticed was....yup, Slash resting his arm on Axl's leg!

I absolutely love this picture.

It has a lot of clichéd fanfiction characterisation:

Izzy being a little shit

Axl thriving on violence and chaos

Slash being sexy and liking whisky

Duff loves vodka and that's it

I actually find this piece really funny and think what Izzy was doing was hillarious and a very right thing to do during stupid interviews with stupid journalists that should never become too serious. I loved Izzy for ruining them.

Because in my whole life I have never received a Christmas gift from one of my friends' mothers. 

Funny, cause I always get gifts from my best friend's mother and always have and vice versa, my mother also always gives my best friend gifts.

http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/7348578/sebastian-bach-memoir-axl-rose-donald-trump-f-bombs

Speaking of, you toured a lot with Axl Rose opening for recent Guns N’ Roses incarnations. Did the reunion with Slash surprise you?
Yes. Yes, it did. But I always thought that if you can go through my interviews and bullshit, all of the animosity from Axl towards Slash or anybody else in Guns N’ Roses, he would hang out and we would drink a lot of booze and talk about bullshit, this and that, but at the end of every single night going into the early morning or late afternoon [laughs], he would always say, “But Bas, never say never.” He would always end the night with a “but you never can tell, you know, maybe someday." One part of me was surprised and the other part was not surprised.

Awwwww His hope to back together with Slash~:lol:

At first He talks shit about Slash, but at the end of conversation He said "But You never can tell, You know, Maybe someday":lol:

He is so cute:wub:

This is another proof tht He loves Slash so much:heart:

Finally Your dream comes true Axl~:heart:

Edited by SerenityScorp

19 hours ago, Lumikki said:

Also I want to add how much I love the story of Izzy's mom buying Axl a T-shirt for Christmas. That's sweet :heart::heart:

Either Izzy's mom is just a really, really nice person or Axl was closer to the Isbells than is often assumed (Axl fondly reminiscing about Izzy's brother Joe seems to indicate that as well).

I think both. He was probably very close to the Isbells and according to the poster who told the story Izzy's mom is a very nice lady. I loved that story about the shirt too.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Honestly... I laughed my head off when I saw this pic

image.jpg

Omg Axl!!! 

:lol:

He's more skinier

Edited by SerenityScorp
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

He's more skinier

He's looking good....but the Fran Drescher robe lol so cute and priceless.

Ooooohhhhh Mista Roooooossseee! *in my Fran voice*

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Frey said:

Then again, Axl did apparently spend a lot of time making noise in the Isbells' garage lol.

Nah, it's not really the norm to get a Christmas present from your friends parents, unless they feel sorry for you. My friends mum bought me and my sister a present each one year when my parents split up and I used to hang around their house all the time. I was fucking embarrassed by it though. Weird how your brain processes things as a kid. 

I think maybe Izzys mum felt bad for Axl. If his teachers knew his difficulties at home then she probably did too. 

• Like 3

59 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

image.jpg

Omg Axl!!! 

Love it, favourite modern!Axl outfit

1 hour ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

image.jpg

Omg Axl!!! 

That's terrible :lol::lol:

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Frey said:

That's terrible :lol::lol:

Am i the only one that loves it when he dress kitsch? It's like an 80's throwback

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, giuls said:

Am i the only one that loves it when he dress kitsch? It's like an 80's throwback

I love it too. I don't think he ever really stopped dressing kitsch lol

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, giuls said:

Well it gave me a good laugh today in a shitty day :lol:

It looks like something the old ladies at the bingo hall wear :D 

Honestly I can't stop laughing at it

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, giuls said:

I love it too. I don't think he ever really stopped dressing kitsch lol

6 minutes ago, dgnr said:

Some things never change.

076.jpg

Lol expression and all....now where's that pesky red solo cup of JD

4 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

image.jpg

Omg Axl!!! 

this is the ULTIMATE DISGRACE! :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

(we were going so good...... :no:)

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, killuridols said:

this is the ULTIMATE DISGRACE! :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

(we were going so good...... :no:)

LOL! The coat is so hideous, even the fake fur 80ies one is hideous, so bad it's already cool again. Axl has the facial exression of a five year old who has to be on the foto, doen't want to but plays along to please. The ghostbuster next to him is like his over excited uncle. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Edited by Tori72

Just now, Tori72 said:

LOL! The coat is so hideous, even the fake fur 80ies one is hideous, so bad it's already cool again. Axl he has the facial exression of a five year old in who has to be on the foto, doen't want to but plays along to please. The ghostbuster next to him is like his over excited uncle. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I think the 80's one belonged to Erin but this thing... this "robe" is so atrocious I feel like burning it :anger: to ashes.... that animal print is so bad, soooo bad, sooooooooooo bad. It's a hell I can't describe!

And why were that thing when he's fully dressed? :question:

• Like 1

Didn't you want to sneak into his room and burn all the hats, by the way? :lol: I hope you got your job done....