GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

6 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

No, not all my friends were from a different class, but cold as fuck is a good way of describing it. We just didn't really get to know each other's parents, we hung around in little gangs and that was it, always outside, always up to something :lol: To be honest, didn't really want my friends to come to my house anyway. 

I'm still friends with the person who's mum bought me a Christmas present, she was mortified her mum did that lol but it never really bothered us, we never drifted apart either like a lot of friendships do. So I don't think class is all that important, just some people do. 

That's nice :)

--------

Talking about TB being Rottweilers... look at Fernando commenting the post of Axl's personal trainer :ph34r:

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, killuridols said:

--------

Talking about TB being Rottweilers... look at Fernando commenting the post of Axl's personal trainer :ph34r:

:lol:

Not allowed to praise any of your other paying clients 

1 minute ago, Rocketqueen76 said:

Huh????

If you click on it you will see what he wrote :) 

11 hours ago, Rocketqueen76 said:

I love it too. I don't think he ever really stopped dressing kitsch lol

I love it too. As I said, it's so hideaous, it's already cool again. :)

AND OMG those clips! I love them. 

Edited by Tori72

16 hours ago, killuridols said:

--------

That was so random, ''Axl works hard''. lol

TB is a joke. How a music legend make the babysitter of the son of his ex-gf his management team it's something i will never understand. And they are far from being good in what they do.

Edited by Rickodez
  • Like 4