GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

39 minutes ago, Frey said:

Or hell, have Slash come to his room. They can watch Netflix together. And get inspired to write new music while they're at it.

Cuddling on the sofa N' watching Netflix 

27 minutes ago, dgnr said:

Frey, Frey you might be a little young, but honey you ain't naive...We know that when Slash goes to Axl room it's not for Netflix or writing new songs :smiley-confused2::ph34r:

Paint Axl's room :P

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dgnr said:

Axl, Slash and Duff are already making new music together :nervous:

OMG OMG OMG. It must be true. Something good gotta come out of this 2016!

But poor little Axl not coming out of his room at all? Makes me sad. Sounds so depressing to me.

14 hours ago, dgnr said:

I found this video of Beta talking to some fans in Curitiba. As much as I don't understand why they are the management, she actually comes in this video like a really nice person. Later I can try to translate the all conversation, but here are some highlights.

Oooh... o que o dinheiro faz! :lol:

Thank you for taking the time to translate some of it. I watched it without reading what you wrote but in general, this hasn't changed my opinion of TB.

I still remember TB mistreated a lot of fans in the past, came here to insult Madison and remove her from her admin duties, said that fans were nothing but "complains, complaints, complaints" and other shitty stuff we all know. 

Of course she has to be nice now.... All those paying idiots waiting for the band outside the hotel are the same ones who fuel this machine with millions of dollars. If my pockets were engrossed by them, I would also smile and spend 5 minutes of my pompous life replying some silly questions to make them happy because, after all, this is what this biz is about and 5 minutes while Axl takes a crap in the bathroom is all they need.

It'd be a stupid move to not have a grin on their faces when they are living the ultimate rockstar dream playing in large stadiums and being adored by the masses. This is something TB didn't get to live in the 90s, so this is also revenge, lol.

Didnt say anything I didn't know before and oh well... if this made those fans happy, then so be it. :shrugs:

Btw, that blonde girl checking don't know what in the background looks a lot like that Emely girl from this forum. Actually, I think that's her.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

Hey girls, would you be so nice and explain my clueless self, what the shitlist is, what it is about and so on? And why on earth would sweet Duff be on any shitlist in this world anyway?

Thanks!

Its fermanager's enemy list, A list of People tht shouldnt meet or have any contact with Axl/banned from Axl's life. Slash N' Duff are written on tht list. Thts why We didnt like TB, They are trying to control Axl's life

5 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

Its fermanager's enemy list, A list of People tht shouldnt meet or have any contact with Axl/banned from Axl's life. Slash N' Duff are written on tht list. Thts why We didnt like TB, They are trying to control Axl's life

Thank you. Crazy shit!! How do we know of the list? Did they post it somewhere? Or told someone?

10 hours ago, dgnr said:

Frey, Frey you might be a little young, but honey you ain't naive...We know that when Slash goes to Axl room it's not for Netflix or writing new songs :smiley-confused2::ph34r:

As I was writing that, I was already afraid someone was going to say something like this :lol:

(Or maybe I meant Slash goes to Axl's room for "Netflix and chill" :ph34r: That's what the kids call it these days, isn't it?)

25 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

Thank you. Crazy shit!! How do we know of the list? Did they post it somewhere? Or told someone?

It was leaked by MSL, same as all the leaked email titles (which seem to be legit according to recent developments).

"Axl’s official enemy list. Accurate as of Janaury 24, 2008. Sent by Fernando to Axl and then from Axl to Beta. Didn’t see this until tonight. Still making my way through all the files. Disturbing.

Alan Niven

Tom Zutaut

Mike Clink

David Geffen

Bryn Bridenthal

Arlette Vereeke

Doug Goldstein

Peter Paterno

Lee Phillips

Eddie Rosenblatt

Jimmy Iovine

Bert Diexler

Charles Sussman

Michael Oppenheim

Ken Hertz

Universal

Vivendi

Merck Mercuriadis

Sanctuary

Howard Weitzman

Izzy

Duff

Steven

Matt

Gilby

McBob

Adam Day

Robert John

Gene Kirkland

Marc Canter"

Curiousy enough, Slash is missing on that list (or maybe it's not the full list). Marc Canter was asked about this list (since his name is on there too) and he said he think it's real as well. Between Marc Canter saying this shit is probably real and Pitman recently confirming some of the other shit MSL leaked (and also knowing what I know about TB), I'm inclined to think it's real as well.

Typical example of TB feeding Axl's delusions and messing with his mind, thereby keeping him from his old friends and people who actually care about him.

Marc's post on that topic:

I think it's real but ,I don't think Axl put it together. I think it was put together by someone that is in the Axl camp or hired to asses things for Axl that wanted Axl to somehow believe those people were his enemies at that time. The truth is a lot of those people would give Axl a part of their body if Axl needed it and only want the best for Axl. I also think that Axl would still to this day give a body part to many of those people if they needed it. Some of those people on the list, I don't even know. If you go back and look at the trail of where that list started, you will see that it was sent around the Axl camp but it didn't start from Axl.

Enemy is a strong word. I would say that there are people on that list that Axl may be disappointed with because things didn't go the way he would have liked them to go but as far as I can see at least of the people that I know from that list, none of them think of Axl as an enemy. It was kind of depressing for me to see a list like that in the first place. Life is way too short for shit like that.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Jane M. said:

OMG. "My man, my friend"

So fucking lame. 

I guess he has strict orders to kiss ass:rofl-lol:

The over-friendliness on both sides is really worrying...

I was speaking to my brother about this the other day and he suggested an awful scenario. He said, "What if Slash and Duff are trying to side-line Axl and buy back the GnR name...?"

As unlikely as that sounds, I can't help but going back to that thought. Especially after reading this:

12 hours ago, dgnr said:

2. Axl doesn't leave the room too often and he is only with the other members at the show and at the aeroplane

:nervous:

1 hour ago, Frey said:

It was leaked by MSL, same as all the leaked email titles (which seem to be legit according to recent developments).

"Axl’s official enemy list. Accurate as of Janaury 24, 2008. Sent by Fernando to Axl and then from Axl to Beta. Didn’t see this until tonight. Still making my way through all the files. Disturbing.

Alan Niven

Tom Zutaut

Mike Clink

David Geffen

Bryn Bridenthal

Arlette Vereeke

Doug Goldstein

Peter Paterno

Lee Phillips

Eddie Rosenblatt

Jimmy Iovine

Bert Diexler

Charles Sussman

Michael Oppenheim

Ken Hertz

Universal

Vivendi

Merck Mercuriadis

Sanctuary

Howard Weitzman

Izzy

Duff

Steven

Matt

Gilby

McBob

Adam Day

Robert John

Gene Kirkland

Marc Canter"

Curiousy enough, Slash is missing on that list (or maybe it's not the full list). Marc Canter was asked about this list (since his name is on there too) and he said he think it's real as well. Between Marc Canter saying this shit is probably real and Pitman recently confirming some of the other shit MSL leaked (and also knowing what I know about TB), I'm inclined to think it's real as well.

Typical example of TB feeding Axl's delusions and messing with his mind, thereby keeping him from his old friends and people who actually care about him.

If the list is real, it's certainly not the full list. There has been an army of other people (journalists, other musicians etc) who have been considered "Axl's enemies". Slash's absence is still strange though, because this part of the list contains former band members, former co-workers and "former friends" so one would expect that his name would be included. What strikes me the most is Izzy's name on the list. Axl and Izzy were in good terms in 2006; what happened within a year that made Izzy Axl's enemy? As for Duff, a year later Axl (in the interview with Del James) actually invited him to do a guest spot.

I think that, like Marc said, the list wasn't put together by Axl (if it's real at all).

Edited by Blackstar
  • Like 1

32 minutes ago, KiraMPD said:

The over-friendliness on both sides is really worrying...

The over-friendliness on both sides seems fake but maybe that's just 'cause social media is still weird territory for me. I don't like it very much.

Axl's enemy list is so funny. Izzy, Duff, Steven, Matt, Gilby and Marc Canter...it doesn't get any better than that:rofl-lol:

Axl loves Slash too much to put Him on the enemy list.

TB probably write Slash name secretly with invisible ink when it is printed:ph34r:

I was surprised too with Izzy name on it but considering Axl sometimes pissed off at Izzy I dont surprised anymore

reading Canter said People on tht list would give Their body part  to Axl N' Axl would give His body part to Them too makes Me awww 

But for Izzy, He said if He have to give His bone narrow to Axl, He will give it but only a little :lol:

I didnt doubt Duff N' Adler about tht but I kinda doubt Slash even tho He's very possesive about Axl

Maybe Izzy had contact with the VR guys again in 2008, seeing as they were a bit in limbo again at that point. Weren't they making noises about getting the band going again, between 08 and 2010?

I always imagined VR to be the ultimate kick in the teeth for Axl, I would love to know what his reaction was to the formation of that band. I also think maybe we would have seen CD sooner had that band not been created. I don't think he could bring himself to be in direct competition with Slash. I can imagine Izzy wanting to play with his other friends!! would infuriate Axl. Anyway...

I don't think a "current shitlist" in 08 would've needed Slash's name on it, he went without saying :lol:

The over friendliness is totally weird, seriously, are Duff and Fernando really mates? Really? :facepalm:  Maybe Duff and Slash are trying side-line Axl, for some reason. I don't for one minute think they would do anything that would hurt him. I would see it as more of an attempt at getting him out of his damn room and back into a studio. 

Edited by MillionsOfSpiders
Put wrong time line :D
  • Like 2